[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to fix the tattoo problem after updating to dlc 4/28, I created tattoo (jack mass effect) and updated the dds with SB3UGS_v1.5.3 but now the coordinates are all busted and this is also true For the mod tattoo project. I also have problems with the high heel (FM, Zeaska, etc) in studioNEO, in the character maker works, in studioNeo instead loses the coordinates.
Thank you
:confused:

Everyone is waiting on modder updates.

Hey, is it just me, or does it seem like the mod community for Honey Select has died down a little? Or is it just Hongfire's speed effecting a lot of things?

Hey, is it just me, or does it seem like the mod community for Honey Select has died down a little? Or is it just Hongfire's speed effecting a lot of things?

It's only been a few days since HS_Party DLC was released and it broke many good mods, as the community surely anticipated this so in the weeks leading up to the release of the new DLC, it seemed pointless to make any new mods prior when they were just going to most likely break anyway. Compound that with Hongfire being down for maintenance, mod update announcements have been slow to post.

Rest assured, the talented modding community is hard at work adapting and updating their mods for StudioNeo and Base game additions.

there are new mods coming out almost every other day before the DLC came out. now alot of modders are either fixing their old mods to work with the new dlc OR looking at the new dlc to mod from.

Plus the dlc is one giant mod, pretty sure everyone's busy playing the game.

I have a problem with the Studio and only the studio for some reason... (Character maker has no problems)

The reflection on items (clothing, nails, tears and other water objects) is purple.

purple reflection.png

I think i got this after installing the Graphics patch and the 4K skin diffuse initial pack (final version)
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks!

I have a problem with the Studio and only the studio for some reason... (Character maker has no problems)

The reflection on items (clothing, nails, tears and other water objects) is purple.

I think i got this after installing the Graphics patch and the 4K skin diffuse initial pack (final version)
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks!

I think the newer 4k skin diffuse fixed this for me, it has to do with vignette I believe. If you turn off vignette it disappears? If so, it's the same problem I had but it's fixed now.

Reactions: Divona
waiting.....

Can I post a picture with two nude tits on this site? Because in my opinion the regulation does not allow :)

Does anyone know how to link animations in this new studio neo?

Last edited:
I think the newer 4k skin diffuse fixed this for me, it has to do with vignette I believe. If you turn off vignette it disappears? If so, it's the same problem I had but it's fixed now.

Thank you, I updated and its fixed! I didn't notice that there was a new version for it... So for anyone els with this problem just update!

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Sorry to ask here
after Installing Monster_Accesories the horn From DLC is missing TT_TT
I delete the mod but file still missing (HS_SlotID alway shown its conflict even though i delete mod and i cant find the conflict id in list)
I try to apply Dlc again but its still lose

is there anyway to fix its? its this horn
please help T..T
Thank you

View attachment 15521

Hi, everyone. Since i have installed 28/4 DLC, i had problem with GGmod, it worked well in Character maker, but in H-scene GGmod didn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help me, thank you.

Hi, everyone. Since i have installed 28/4 DLC, i had problem with GGmod, it worked well in Character maker, but in H-scene GGmod didn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help me, thank you.
There is no solution for the current version of GGMod. You will have to wait for the updated version, which the creator already said he is working on.

Reactions: angrydog
Hey guys,

I've upgraded to Studio NEO, and I'm up-to-date with all the various mods and plug-ins that have been upgraded. Everything works fine, except for the fact that the old Honey Select Studio doesn't display any characters (male or female) anymore, since the game has transferred all those character cards to userdata/chara_old. I can put them back in userdata/chara, but that becomes rather confusing quickly since Studio NEO recognizes both updated and old cards (effectively doubling every character) and since the main game keeps upgrading them every time I visit the character maker.

So my question is: does anybody else have this problem and/or know why this happens? I would assume that post-4/28 DLC Honey Select Studio (Studio Classic?) is supposed to get its characters from userdata/chara_old, but clearly that isn't happening.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Hey guys,

I've upgraded to Studio NEO, and I'm up-to-date with all the various mods and plug-ins that have been upgraded. Everything works fine, except for the fact that the old Honey Select Studio doesn't display any characters (male or female) anymore, since the game has transferred all those character cards to userdata/chara_old. I can put them back in userdata/chara, but that becomes rather confusing quickly since Studio NEO recognizes both updated and old cards (effectively doubling every character) and since the main game keeps upgrading them every time I visit the character maker.

So my question is: does anybody else have this problem and/or know why this happens? I would assume that post-4/28 DLC Honey Select Studio (Studio Classic?) is supposed to get its characters from userdata/chara_old, but clearly that isn't happening.

If I'm not mistaken, there's an [Update] or [Import] tab in the HS game main menu (I think under Character Maker) which should convert all your saved cards to work with both the old HS_Studio and HS_StudioNeo.

Hey guys,

no issue with studio, can display new & convert old cards just fine. chara_old are just a backup, it's not suppose to be used. It's helpful incase something goes wrong when converting from old to new (ie. wideslider values)

Do you not see the character in studio OR do you not see the characters in the character list?

if there's no characters in the list, it might be the graphic patch (doesn't work with dlc)

Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
no issue with studio, can display new & convert old cards just fine. chara_old are just a backup, it's not suppose to be used. It's helpful incase something goes wrong when converting from old to new (ie. wideslider values)

Do you not see the character in studio OR do you not see the characters in the character list?

if there's no characters in the list, it might be the graphic patch (doesn't work with dlc)

I don't see the characters in the character list (male and female empty) but they do appear when loading scenes. And the characters do appear in the list when I put the old, unconverted cards back in the userdata/chara folder. So I think you're right, I suspected it was maybe a mod that was 'blocking' the old studio from reading the new cards. Guess I'll have to do some reinstalling -__-

Great job on the translation, by the way - much appreciated.

Is there any links to tutorials on how to replace model's meshes in SB3UGS?
I know there must be something in hongfire
(i've already learned how to make new clothes from there), but site turns super slow when searching for something.
If somebody have the links please reply.
I want to apply SBX uncesor for new DLC clothes.

Is there any links to tutorials on how to replace model's meshes in SB3UGS?
I know there must be something in hongfire
(i've already learned how to make new clothes from there), but site turns super slow when searching for something.
If somebody have the links please reply.
I want to apply SBX uncesor for new DLC clothes.

The new DLC clothes had already been changed to the SBX2.5c Uncensor. You can find the link in the uncensor post.

So I've had the new DLC installed for awhile and working fine, though there has been one problem that I've overlooked since I was just waiting to see if anyone else had a similar issue but I haven't seen it pop yet.

In my copy of the game, many of the default clothing options (specifically underwear and bras) have been replaced by modded clothing items instead. Not a huge deal since I have a lot of variety, but it's messed up a lot of my character cards since the default ones are replaced with some bulky bras/panties that causes clipping. What would be the best way to fix it? Would copying a vanilla abdata on top of my current one do the trick?

Some of your mods are conflicting with the base game.

Download HS_SlotID from here or here and use it to identify which mods are conflicting.

You then need to either manually change the ID yourself using SB3UGs or inform the mod creator to update the mod to resolve the conflicts.

Nobody have answer why Studio and Game give black screen after drag exe files to IPA.exe and running Patch & Launch exe? Everything working on vanilla install then mess up soon as patching IPA 3.3! Trying this for 3 days now! Using three copy of game to test installs and same stupid thing keep happening! I am using Backup HS+Party Vanilla Install from Pastebin site. Only add new Wideslider and new UITranslation from DillDoe. :( :( :@ :(

Delete all the files in your UserData\Config folder except Config.xml and VoiceVolume.xml
It might be cleaner to delete everything but it should work.

Nobody have answer why Studio and Game give black screen after drag exe files to IPA.exe and running Patch & Launch exe? Everything working on vanilla install then mess up soon as patching IPA 3.3! Trying this for 3 days now! Using three copy of game to test installs and same stupid thing keep happening! I am using Backup HS+Party Vanilla Install from Pastebin site. Only add new Wideslider and new UITranslation from DillDoe. :( :( :@ :(

maybe a bad plugin. try renaming Plugins folder and see if the patching works.

if so, create a new Plugins folder and move the plugins in back one at a time (better, use updated ones)

If I wanted to share my first mod, how should i do it? What do you need to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?