Are any modders actually viewing this thread? Just wondering. IF you are that's awesome, and you're awesome.

Re: Looking for leather S&M outfits (red & black) + other items.

Great. Thank you for your help. I must have not "copy/pasted" correctly.

On another note, after reinstalling the game/updates. I seem to have them again. But nowI can't see Sitri's uniform anymore. Is that something unlocked or should it already be there?

Anyone know which file it may be?

it might need to be unlocked, not sure tho since i use 100% save XD

Does anyone know how to rip the audio dialogue strings out of the game? I want to pull the Active personality and translate it.

Bah, I really thought I was posting in the correct thread.

Re: Looking for leather S&M outfits (red & black) + other items.

yOU MAY BE RIGHT.

Re: Clit Piercing

First off, lots of great mods here, I've been keeping up with this over the months since the game's release and thank you to all the modders!

But the one mod I've been hoping for since the release of the game is the ability to replace the male character with a female/futa character for some Yuri action... is there anyone still working on this or some not-too-difficult method of making that work?

Reactions: straight.shota

First off, lots of great mods here, I've been keeping up with this over the months since the game's release and thank you to all the modders!

But the one mod I've been hoping for since the release of the game is the ability to replace the male character with a female/futa character for some Yuri action... is there anyone still working on this or some not-too-difficult method of making that work?

If I remember correctly from the prior games to now is that illusion gender locks the male character so you are not able to do that in game. The only thing you can do is save the male pose in studio and then load a female in the place of the male character.

So you can get your still shots and with enough you could make a gif but as far as actually putting in a female to the designated male slot, I don't think that can be done and if it can, it will break the game or some illusion policy by laws. Again I am not sure so I could be wrong but that's how I remember it from the SBPR/PC days.

If I remember correctly from the prior games to now is that illusion gender locks the male character so you are not able to do that in game. The only thing you can do is save the male pose in studio and then load a female in the place of the male character.

So you can get your still shots and with enough you could make a gif but as far as actually putting in a female to the designated male slot, I don't think that can be done and if it can, it will break the game or some illusion policy by laws. Again I am not sure so I could be wrong but that's how I remember it from the SBPR/PC days.

Is there a reason why they do this? o.O
Can't imagine they are homo-or futaphobic... I mean, I looked at their studio scenes they gave away recently. There is some really weird s***, but also several futa scenes.

Is there a way to enable changing the height of the male character ? Could somebody make a mod for it ?

I ask because when using HoneySelectVR when i scale myself to be 1 to 1 with the player character, the female characters all seem very short and have very small heads. When i try to scale the females to appear life size the player character appears too tall.

Is there a way to enable changing the height of the male character ? Could somebody make a mod for it ?

I ask because when using HoneySelectVR when i scale myself to be 1 to 1 with the player character, the female characters all seem very short and have very small heads. When i try to scale the females to appear life size the player character appears too tall.

The male isn't scalable, the females are. If your models all look small when you're 1:1 with the male model, then run your female models through the character editor, make them taller and make their heads larger.

Otherwise, you could try the bone modifier mod, with some effort you could achieve what you want, but then your animations will be out of whack. The male is the reference model for all in-game animations. Scale him, and you'll wreck the H-anims.

The male isn't scalable, the females are. If your models all look small when you're 1:1 with the male model, then run your female models through the character editor, make them taller and make their heads larger.

Otherwise, you could try the bone modifier mod, with some effort you could achieve what you want, but then your animations will be out of whack. The male is the reference model for all in-game animations. Scale him, and you'll wreck the H-anims.

The male isn't scalable? I beg to differ, here's him at 50% female height LUL, but yea you wouldn't want to be at the end of things as it messes up with the game. There's futa mods out folks you just need to google and search more. There's already dog/furries and godzilla/horse/cow/pig mods out, if you know what I mean.
lol.jpg

The male isn't scalable? I beg to differ, here's him at 50% female height LUL, but yea you wouldn't want to be at the end of things as it messes up with the game. There's futa mods out folks you just need to google and search more. There's already dog/furries and godzilla/horse/cow/pig mods out, if you know what I mean.
lol.jpg

OH YEAH, face plant that ass......mmmmmmmm

Hello,

How can we do to add new rooms in HS ?

If someone had an idea or could easyly make a mod for that, I thank him in advance.

Last edited:
lol.jpg

So how do i change male character height ?

There don't seem to be a whole bunch of mini/micro skirts available for download. Here is my official blood sacrifice to the anime sharing board.

Thanks and happy new years!

It would be nice is someone could make 2B's outfit and maybe even her hairstyle from Nier: Automata as I have already made her but now I just need her beautiful outfit to be complete and I am pretty sure that there are other people that want it as well and I also know that I could make a workaround but it just doesn't feel right especially if I compare my creation to a picture of her so hopefully someone will grant my humble request one day....Im praying!! :D

Gravity Rush is gonna be out and I wish somebody made Kat's costume and hair. I already made her and kinda improvised with the scarf but I really wish her cool costume. Maybe Raven too.

Please port the Sims AG3 hair mods and Tomb Raider newest game's hair. I would pay money/commission for people to do ethnic asian dresses as well as a character PNG generator like the one for AA.

lol.jpg

Futa mods? Could you care to tell us where? What we mean when we ask for a futanari MOD is a MOD that can use a futanari girl as a male. The MOD that adds a dick to the girls is a futanari accesory that has being around since a lot time ago, but so far I haven't find a futanari MOD that could allow to have futanari on girl action in game. So if you know where is that great MOD please share it with us.

Hello,

How can we do to add new rooms in HS ?

If someone had an idea or could easyly make a mod for that, I thank him in advance.

Ok, I figured it out. It takes a little bit of knowledge to do, but once you're there it's pretty easy:

1) Download .Net Reflector, and the Reflexil plugin.
2) Open up Assembly-CSharp.dll from HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed with .Net Reflector. You'll see a bunch of shit.
3) Hit Control+M and Search for onRegisterRoom. You'll see the offending ">=20" line there. That's what we're going to change.
4) Go to Tools -> Reflexil. This will open up the editing pane.
5) You will see the following:

Screen_1-12-2017_ 12.53.35 AM.png

You'll want to edit the line highlighted. It will originally say 20, and I've changed it to 50.

Right click -> Edit -> Change it to whatever you want.

6) Scroll up to the top where it says Assembly-CSharp (0.0.0.0). Right click -> Scroll the Reflexil -> Save As. Name the file whatever you want.
7) Take that file and replace your existing Assembly-CSharp.dll (make a backup!)

Now you're done and the limit is changed. Enjoy!

Ok, I figured it out. It takes a little bit of knowledge to do, but once you're there it's pretty easy:

1) Download .Net Reflector, and the Reflexil plugin.
2) Open up Assembly-CSharp.dll from HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed with .Net Reflector. You'll see a bunch of shit.
3) Hit Control+M and Search for onRegisterRoom. You'll see the offending ">=20" line there. That's what we're going to change.
4) Go to Tools -> Reflexil. This will open up the editing pane.
5) You will see the following:

View attachment 14042

You'll want to edit the line highlighted. It will originally say 20, and I've changed it to 50.

Right click -> Edit -> Change it to whatever you want.

6) Scroll up to the top where it says Assembly-CSharp (0.0.0.0). Right click -> Scroll the Reflexil -> Save As. Name the file whatever you want.
7) Take that file and replace your existing Assembly-CSharp.dll (make a backup!)

Now you're done and the limit is changed. Enjoy!

care to upload the dll? I'm too lazy to edit it myself and it would save us some time.

@ zezikaaikwe

I thank you for your answer.

But as flashk1ll said before, if there is only a file needed to change the capacity of the existing rooms, could you upload it ?

I thank you in advance

edit :

I tried to install Reflector and Reflexil, but I cannot save the modified dll. There is an error message. Obviously I understand nothing of what I am doing.

edit 2 :

Finally I have do it. I downloaded the 14 days trial of last Reflector, Reflexil and a great bunch of luck.

BUT : there was some error messages during the process and I have done things that I really don't understood to avoid them. At the end I have save a file wich seem to work. So I don't want to share that file because I am really not sure of what I have done.

So I hope you will share that dll with the community.

Last edited:
I found the japanese HS community has already ported the VRKanojo Demo map to HS. So I tried to find where I can get and finally found the post which distribute the map on 2chan. But I can't figure out how to download it.

It just says "sq86673" and the password "としあき ".

So is it some extraction code or part of web address?
I just can't figure it out. Can someone figure this out?
If not, Could someone try to post this on 4chan HS post? I find more people discuss HS there and I can't post on 4chan due to region restriction.

That map is really good, I really want it and don't know how to port it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!