[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

That sounds familiar, but how do you make the mod not interfere with game? What does the mod do? I installed all the mods that were on pastebin. Would that cause the headless ladies and random position changes?
Yes. they all sound like what you'd get from the shortcut plugin:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...y-shortcuts-plugin-pov-animations-etc-546803/

Its for messing around with the POV and animations (like getting a 1st person view, changing animation speed, etc).
Either disable the plugin with "S", look/try the commands with "N", or just delete the plugin file if you don't need it.

06/30 update

New update uploaded: https://mega.nz/#F!ywByjIpC!gl0Nc0UWxPvvNpUqe1x5-g.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Honey Select Party Release Data (Difference Data)"

Copyright (C) ILLUSION
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● This time we purchase "Honey Select Party", thank you very much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● About this data

This is the content to add the following data to "Honey Select Party".
In order to play

"Honey Select Party"
"Additional data commemorating the release on April 28"
"Additional data difference on May 12 delivery release commemoration"
"Additional data difference on commemoration release on May 19th"
"Additional data difference on commemoration delivered on May 26"
"Additional data difference for commemoration delivered on June 02"
"Additional data differences commemorating the release on June 16"

It must be installed.

○ Costume data
· Swimsuit Slingshot
Sexy line
Succubus suit
· Succubus skirt under bathing suits
· Tops Armor Dress Mail A to B
Himation
· Bottoms armor dress skirt
Armor Dress Trousers
· Glove armor dress gloves
Leather capture
Cutie gloves
Succubus gloves
· Pantyhose Armor Dress Leggings
· Socks Cutie Socks
· Shoes armor dress Gleeve
Leather sandals
Sai high boots
· Male costume knight armor
Berserker
· Men's Shoes Berserker Boots
· Accessories Head armor dress head
Armor
Laurel's circlet
Dissolved mucus F
Dissolved mucilage G
Dissolved mucilage H
Cutie Headband
Berserker's braids A to B
Neck cutie choker
Succubus Necklace
Shoulder armor dress shoulder right
Armor dress shoulder left
Shoulder to armor right
Left armor against the shoulder
Succubus arms
Berserker's shoulder for right
Berserker's shoulder for left
Chest dissolve mucus A
Dissolved mucilage B
Dissolved mucus C
Dissolved mucus D
Dissolved mucilage E
Arm Berserker's Arm Left For Left
For Berserker's arm rest right
Back demon feather right
Devil's feather for left
Waist armor dress guard right
Armor dress guard left
Devil's tail
Berserker's waistle
Hand Holy Rance
(*) All costume data added can be changed in color.

○ Costume card illusion_coordinate79.png Armor Dress Set A
Illusion_coordinate80.png Armor Dress Set B
Illusion_coordinateM01.png Knight armor costume set
Illusion_coordinate 81.png Himothion Set
Illusion_coordinate 82.png Soluble mucus set
Illusion_coordinate 83.png Sexy Line Set
Illusion_coordinate 84.png Succubus set
Illusion_coordinateM02.png Berserker set

○ Map data hot spring

○ Studio NEO
· Add item furniture business refrigerator
Vending machine 1 or 2
Weapon Horley Reims
Liquid dissolved mucus A to H
FK FK tentacles 1 to 2
FK Anal Beads 1 to 3
FK joint
New! Add character
All characters can be changed in color.
Bonding of Peony
mushroom
Shell
Mendaco
screw
Pumpkin Head
Pig-head
Armor
Berserker Braid A
Berserker Braid B
Armor dress shoulder right
Shoulder to armor right
Left armor against the shoulder
Succubus right arm accessory
Succubus left arm accessories
Berserker Shoulder Rest Right
Berserker Shoulder Rest Left
Armor dress shoulder right
Armor dress guard right
Armor dress guard left
Devil's tail
Berserker waist back
Wing right
Left wing
Mini wing right
Mini wing left
Devil feather right
Devil feathers left
Berserker Arms Right
Berserker Arm Rest Left
Belly dance anklet
Parrot Toy
Basket of Birds
Effect Waterfall
· Anim animation battle arena motion (※)
Anime pose cut in battle arena pose (※)
Generic dance dance addition 1 to 5
Outdoor stretch 1 - 4
Moving around 1 to 5
Dives 1 to 4
Voice Battle Arena Voice (※)
· Sound BGM Battle Arena BGM (※)
(※) You can not make a selection unless Battle Arena of May 19, 2017 delivery is installed.

· Function FK item was added.
I added a function that can copy while maintaining parent-child relationship.
We changed the reduction value from 0.1 to 0.01.

Other corrections were made.

○ Added VR function to studio NEO (it will be supported only for Vive)
Pressing the M key while the studio NEO is running switches to VR mode.

(*) For other additional functions, please refer to the manual.

Sample data collection Each folder in the folder contains the following sample data.

○ Party costume card
Female> ill_partycoord_00.png ~ 24.png costume cards are included.
When using a costume card, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> coordinate> female folder.

○ Party card
Female> ill_partycharaF_00.png ~ 29.png
There is a character card of male> ill_partycharaM_00.png ~ 09.png.
When using a character card, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> chara> female folder.

○ Studio NEO sample scene
Studioneo> scene> illneo_sample_06.png ~ 13.png Studio NEO scene data is included.
When using scene data, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
UserData> studioneo> Please manually copy any cards to the scene folder.

● Adaptation method

· "FileCopy.exe" in the honey select party release memorial folder
Please double click.

· Click the start button to add the data.

● Installation failed

· If the file does not adapt correctly, such as "copy failed"
Honey select party release memorial folder> Set up contents
Please copy and paste to honey select install location.

At that time, attention such as "Do you want to overwrite" is displayed, please overwrite as it is.

· If you are using a Trend Micro AntiVirus, temporarily stop the virus server
Realize FileCopy.exe

Before you panic...the addition is an entirely new category in Studio NEO.

...I wonder if mods will be affected...also interestingly, the HS main game's EXEs has a new version for some unknown reason when the patch notes say nothing about it.

Unity's game exe files are deployed from the Unity editor. Illusion advanced to Unity v5.3.6 for BA. Note sure what was fixed between 5.3.5 and 5.3.6 though. But this means that reading the AssetBundleManifest file (abdata\battle00) alone might require that the other game exes are also 5.3.6.

Edit:
Hm, I was wrong: HoneySelect_64.exe remains at 5.3.5. No idea why it was deployed then.

Last edited:
Quick question about the Pastebin database.

The current one
https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT

Has a link for the old Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/WCHfjJnn

and a link going to the updates listed here
https://pastebin.com/qs5qqD6n

Here's the question...What's the point of listing those updates if there's no way to actually get to them? To my knowledge, the update link on the Pastebin doesn't actually link to the updates that it mentions (nor does it tell you where the updates are so you can find them).

Am I missing something?

I tried to add a new costume mod earlier and all of them are invisible in game.
What went wrong here?

guys can someone tell me where is this costume from ?
View attachment 16426
i mean which update or is it a mod ?
thanks

The attachment doesn't work, you should try to upload your picture on hosting pics or elsewhere.

I tried to add a new costume mod earlier and all of them are invisible in game.
What went wrong here?

What do you mean, in game or in the character maker ?

Invisible on the list or on the girl ?

Agghhh latest update broke high heels/and translation... i mean translation breaking is fine, so is shortcut plugin... but the high heels come on! >_<

Update- Nvm I just reinstalled previous high heels, a new shortcut plugin and ran IPA on the exe and it all works again. PSsshhhh. Still afraid to do translation files, but might test that too...

Agghhh latest update broke high heels/and translation... i mean translation breaking is fine, so is shortcut plugin... but the high heels come on! >_<

Update- Nvm I just reinstalled previous high heels, a new shortcut plugin and ran IPA on the exe and it all works again. PSsshhhh. Still afraid to do translation files, but might test that too...

To my knowledge, for the translation, you have to copy/paste all the translation files again (after creating the IPA shortcuts), then you just have to run the shortcuts.

The current pastebin is full of mega links for all the updates. You just have to copy pasta the dl links into the address bar of your favorite browser.

So anytime an update is released, they expect people to download the entire pack from Mega just to get a single update?

Seems a bit unnecessary.

So anytime an update is released, they expect people to download the entire pack from Mega just to get a single update?

Seems a bit unnecessary.

Im not sure what you mean by entire pack but every update, both the "sub" and "all" versions, have their own mega links. The sub versions are just that single update and the all versions are every update until that point. I checked again through the pastebin link in your post and im not sure what the problem is.

hello,
When loading some scenes in studio,the rotation of some bones are not the same as in the scene picture
for example, with this scene file ,you can see the neck rotation is changed (in the screenshot below) and looked different from the scene
here is the screenshot
i tried bone fix feature of HSStudioAddons but it can not solve this issue
(i use honey select version 1.1.1 (no party, all dlc are before 28 april 2017)
20170627234607889_02.jpg

here is the scene file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxSTvrJDazijNl9fSk9ldVFqZHc/view?usp=sharing

how to fix it please
thanks

Im not sure what you mean by entire pack but every update, both the "sub" and "all" versions, have their own mega links. The sub versions are just that single update and the all versions are every update until that point. I checked again through the pastebin link in your post and im not sure what the problem is.

All I'm seeing on the Pastebin is the [Mods & Add-on] section where the full packages are and then the [HS_Mod_List] Where some mods are listed. I'm not seeing a "sub" section where the updates are being posted.

Highly possible I'm overlooking it, but I'm not seeing it.

Hi. Has someway to save the girls from others studioneo scenes?

I mean, save and use in the main game. I got very nice scenes from booru.org but i never found the girls from that scenes on booru.

All I'm seeing on the Pastebin is the [Mods & Add-on] section where the full packages are and then the [HS_Mod_List] Where some mods are listed. I'm not seeing a "sub" section where the updates are being posted.

Highly possible I'm overlooking it, but I'm not seeing it.

Theres an [Updates and Downloadable Content] section farther up the page. In that section are the full and partial update links. When I mention sub I just meant that the update files that end in _sub are just that single update while the files that end in _all are all updates until that date. But ya, that section has links for all the DLC and updates since December 22nd to June 30th so should be what you're looking for.

Theres an [Updates and Downloadable Content] section farther up the page. In that section are the full and partial update links. When I mention sub I just meant that the update files that end in _sub are just that single update while the files that end in _all are all updates until that date. But ya, that section has links for all the DLC and updates since December 22nd to June 30th so should be what you're looking for.

I think I see the problem now (communication breakdown). You thought I was talking about official game updates and I was talking about mod updates.

I think I see the problem now (communication breakdown). You thought I was talking about official game updates and I was talking about mod updates.

Ya was starting to suspect lol. I've never spent too much time modding these games since all the official updates tend to break everything. Sorry for wasting your time lol.

Invisible when applied to the character in the character maker.
She appears to be naked instead of wearing the costume.

Oh ok, i'm not really sure but if you moved the files correctly that could be a conflict between two mods, or because the mods is made with a 9digit slot. (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5772743-20170503-moreslotid-v1-1%EF%BC%88%E6%9B%B4%E5%A4%9A%E7%9A%84slotid-patch%EF%BC%89authorby-lwlin)

You can try that http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5730532-hs_slotid-honey-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-1-updated-01-31 and that http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5803617-hs-conflict-resolver-0-2-0-0-jun-30-2017 to see your mods list and find any conflict.

Last edited:
What was included in the 6/30 updates? I can't figure out just what was added content-wise.

What was included in the 6/30 updates? I can't figure out just what was added content-wise.

Scroll all the way down the item list in studio NEO, there's a new category added. Including stuff like pig head, screw, mushroom, parrot, and so on, all colorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?