[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

2. i have been seeing long fingernail pics of honey select girls, don't see any fingernail mods in pastebin other than changing hand nail color via gloves mod. Is there a long fingernail mod or are those photoshop'd images?

3. i saw a vid today with a bunch of "[FF] Heels" in the (shoe category) but also cant find this mod in the pastebin - can someone pt me where to find it?

The long fingernails and high heels that you are looking for may be from Foolboy's mods. They can be found in the release forum or you can try his blog here: https://foolsgrotto.blogspot.com/

Sounds like the resolutions are screwed up. So, the majority of the tattoos are being projected on an invisible part of the body texture. Rather, a part of the texture that isn't included in the UV Map and therefore not rendered on the body. I had this issue a long time ago when I first upgraded my body textures to 4k but it's been resolved on my end for months. plasticmind would probably be the best person to ask since 4k textures are his specialty.

i specifically did not d/l and install any 4k mods to avoid an issue since i dont have a 4k monitor.. r u saying the reason the tattoos are not visible is still a 4k resolution issue?

The long fingernails and high heels that you are looking for may be from Foolboy's mods. They can be found in the release forum or you can try his blog here: https://foolsgrotto.blogspot.com/

still trying to decide if you are indeed God or not? :/ But YES! Foolboys' site had the heels and long nail mods i saw and was looking for =D A MILLION Thanks! to you XD lol

i specifically did not d/l and install any 4k mods to avoid an issue since i dont have a 4k monitor.. r u saying the reason the tattoos are not visible is still a 4k resolution issue?

still trying to decide if you are indeed God or not? :/ But YES! Foolboys' site had the heels and long nail mods i saw and was looking for =D A MILLION Thanks! to you XD lol

4k textures aren't the same as 4k resolution. Even on 720p 4k textures will look way better than the 1k vanilla. It's confusing because of they have the same name, but they aren't the same thing. They will be more taxing on your GPU though, but if you wanted you girls to look better and much more realistic that's definitely a good way to do that.

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation Brimstone. i will make another backup then try out getting the 4k texture mods in the pastebin and see how the game runs and the girls look :)

Back to the issue of the normal game tattoos not appearing. So, do i need the 4k texture mods in order to see what i thought were vanilla tattoos?

Just finished uploading today's updates: https://mega.nz/#F!ywByjIpC!gl0Nc0UWxPvvNpUqe1x5-g

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Additional data for commemoration release of Honey Select Party"

Copyright (C) ILLUSION
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● This time we purchase "Honey Select Party", thank you very much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● About this data

This is the content to add the following data to "Honey Select Party".
In order to have you play "Honey Select Party" must be installed.

○ Costume data
· Swimming suit Slingshot
· Tops armor dress Mail A
Armor Dress Mail B
Himation
· Bottoms armor dress skirt
Armor Dress Trousers
· Glove armor dress gloves
Leather capture
· Pantyhose Armor Dress Leggings
· Shoes armor dress Gleeve
Leather sandals
· Male costume knight armor
· Accessories Head armor dress head
Laurel's circlet
Dissolved mucus F
Dissolved mucilage G
Melted mucilage H
Shoulder armor dress shoulder right
Armor dress shoulder left
Chest dissolve mucilage A
Dissolved mucous solution B
Dissolved mucus C
Dissolved mucus D
Dissolved mucilage E
Waist armor dress guard right
Lumbar armor dress guard left
Hand Holy Rance
(*) All costume data added can be changed in color.

○ Costume card illusion_coordinate79.png (Armor Dress Set A)
Illusion_coordinate80.png (Armor Dress Set B)
Illusion_coordinate 81.png (Himetion set)
Illusion_coordinate 82.png (dissolved mucus set)

○ Map data hot spring

○ Added to Studio NEO
· Add item furniture business refrigerator
Vending machine 1
Vending machine 2
Weapon Horley Reims
Liquid dissolved mucus A to H
Effect Waterfall
· Anim animation battle arena motion (※)
Anime pose cut in battle arena pose (※)
Addition of general purpose dance dance 1 to 5
Outdoor stretch 1 to 4
Moving around 1 to 4
Dives 1 to 5
Voice Battle Arena Voice (※)
· Sound BGM Battle Arena BGM (※)
(※) You can not make a selection unless Battle Arena of May 19, 2017 delivery is installed.

Other corrections were made.

○ Add VR function to studio NEO (It will be supported only for Vive.)
While the studio NEO is running, press the M key to switch to VR mode.

(*) Please refer to the manual for other additional functions.

Sample data collection The following sample data is contained in each folder in the folder.

○ Party costume card
Female> ill_partycoord_00.png ~ 24.png costume cards are included.
When using a costume card, it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> coordinate> female folder.

○ Party card
Female> ill_partycharaF_00.png ~ 29.png
Male> ill_partycharaM_00.png ~ 09.png character cards are included.
When using a character card it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> chara> female folder.

○ Studio NEO sample scene
Studioneo> scene> illneo_sample_ 06.png ~ 13. png studio NEO scene data is included.
When using scene data, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
UserData> studioneo> Please manually copy any card to the scene folder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Adaptation method

· "FileCopy.exe" in the honey select party release memorial folder
Please double click.

· Click the start button to add the data.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Installation failed

· If the file is not adapted properly, such as "copy failed"
Honey select party release memorial folder> Set up contents
Please copy and paste to honey select install location.

At that time, attention such as "Do you want to overwrite" is displayed, please overwrite as it is.

· If you are using a Trend Micro AntiVirus, temporarily stop the virus server
Please execute FileCopy.exe

● Copyright / Attention

○ The copyright of this software belongs to ILLUSION.

○ Please do not reprint and distribute without permission.

In any case, any use resulting from the use and unavailability of the Software
ILLUSION assumes no responsibility for any other damage. Data on the hard disk
Please strive to protect by backing up the program etc.

● We look forward to your continued business with our company or our company.

Last edited:
Are we still waiting for the actual battle arena, or is there something not visible outside of Japan?

i still havent applied the 5.26 patch back to my game again after what it did to Neo and the translations... is there a certain way ppl are keeping up w/ these updates without issue? for those of us outside Japan.

Breaks 4k mod and Studio Neo translation, but update version has been released already.

where is this updated 5.26 patch or are you talking about the 5.27 dilldoe neo translation as being the update that fixes 5.26 patch issues?
- for this issue would i just add his translation to the game directory once the other translation files have been installed? I seem to remember that not working but i'll try again if thats the way it should work.

going forward what is the best way to keep the game up to date? apply the "sub" update each time a new one comes out (which i read seems to be weekly) and that's it?

...trying to 'learn how to fish' rather than being given them so i can do this stuff mostly for myself in the future, if possible.

There seems to be nothing but a set of studio animations in the 6/2 patch...namely five set of dances and some stretching animations and not anything for the main game...only read them in patch note though...

-About 5/26 update check this post. If you missed some previous patches download 6/02 All(157.9Mb) it covers previous patches.
-I don't understand how the Translation Thread is working right now. Because it is not organised. Here complete translation patch without issue visit this link
-To keep game updated depends how much you have updated so far. If you are updating properly with each release than only go for incremental updates (subs) if you missed out anything than installed that lastest All version.

Looks like Illusion BROKE the breasts in NEO when FK is activated with today's update. Now they shrink significantly in size...
:puniko_tantrum:

Looks like Illusion BROKE the breasts in NEO when FK is activated with today's update. Now they shrink significantly in size...
:puniko_tantrum:

Nah, it breaks FK HARD

This is new dance (which there are only five ported out of almost 80 in the old titles), no FK

S9HZ2O.png

This is what happens when I turned FK on

oXkC5d.png

I think this one warrants an urgent patch (IIRC it happened before but I can't remember which or when)...let's observe the situation for a bit longer.

Interestingly enough, male FK is unaffected.

Nah, it breaks FK HARD

This is new dance (which there are only five ported out of almost 80 in the old titles), no FK

S9HZ2O.png

This is what happens when I turned FK on

oXkC5d.png

I think this one warrants an urgent patch (IIRC it happened before but I can't remember which or when)...let's observe the situation for a bit longer.

Interestingly enough, male FK is unaffected.

WOA bud, you aren't kidding... I had my head control deactivated so that must be why my girls didn't turn into bobble-heads but damn!
The new patch has definitely broken the FK/IK system. That's why I have 4 copies of HS for test.;)

Reinstall the Graphic patch version 5/27 the bugs will be gone.
oUlN3EJc.png

WkWA05TO.png

Weird, there's no FK breaking for me..

Because you have re-installed the Graphic Patch that I have suggested it.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Regular doggy style
against the wall anal

Those are ones it crashes on,

Regular doggy style
against the wall anal

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Regular doggy style
against the wall anal

Regular doggy style
against the wall anal

This sounds like a song that'd be in a sex-crazed musical. o_O

guys I need help, I'm not sure if this is caused by Wideslider or not but I don't know how to uninstall Wideslider... this happens to any female character I load into NEO, whenever it turning on FK mode, they changed size into abnormal proportion :/
- turning off FK mode will fix it back to original size
- IK mode is fine
- Male character is also fine
7fb09fe5bkpeki0zg.jpg
eo70k91860x7flbzg.jpg

I'm stuck right now :(

guys I need help, I'm not sure if this is caused by Wideslider or not but I don't know how to uninstall Wideslider... this happens to any female character I load into NEO, whenever it turning on FK mode, they changed size into abnormal proportion :/
- turning off FK mode will fix it back to original size
- IK mode is fine
- Male character is also fine
7fb09fe5bkpeki0zg.jpg
eo70k91860x7flbzg.jpg

I'm stuck right now :(

The new update has fucked up..... Next release will probably a fix version.... Meanwhile read post#2171

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down