[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

It seems this update contain the chara battle card creation for the battle arena and not the system itself.
Guess we have to wait the download to see that :)

The costume was released last week; this update only prepares the Studio NEO for the Battle Arena content (animations, effects, ect...)

Idk how the hell people already downloaded new patch, but tokiate can't finish dl for the past 3 h, just fyi.

Here's a mirror for the complete update from today : Honey Select Party Additional Data - 0519 Update. Note that it DOESN'T include the new Battle Arena content.

Bad news, said new animations requires the Battle Arena itself for them to be usable.

Of course, those animations require the "Battle Arena" package : they're part of it. If the full "Battle Arena" installer amounts for 3.3 GB of data, it's simply because it includes all the battle/combat animations, the warcries, voice lines, and other sound effects, as well as everything needed to build your "battle units".

Right now, we only have access to the first tier of "Battle Arena" content : the base data set that includes the clothing and customisation options (they're the "honeypty_battle.exe" archive that was released along with the game). If we want to have access to the animations, we'll need to get that big 3.3 GB download somehow.

Unfortunately, I didn't buy the game, and thus don't have access to the download. I really hope that a kind soul will share it with us.

Idk how the hell people already downloaded new patch, but tokiate can't finish dl for the past 3 h, just fyi.

You're our hope and saviour, Velka.

Reactions: Toyohara
Is there any reason to download and install the new update if you're not a Japanese user able to login to the Illusion website?

Is there any reason to download and install the new update if you're not a Japanese user able to login to the Illusion website?

Well, it's under 5MB and there's no reason not to I suppose. The Battle download is frustrating. The login page isn't geoblocked but the download is, and downloading 3GB via a free proxy isn't going to happen. Hopefully someone in Japan, or someone with a fast proxy, can download and rehost it.

Last edited:
40 min aprox till dl done, i can access illusion battelarena site since have ID + pass, but cannot dl ~

ALso the 5mb patch is pre patch, don't slap it till main arena file posted.

26分

Habitually, it's always a good idea to be up-to-date, especially when it only requires a small download.

But from what I read on the download page for HS Party, the 0519 update only updates the launcher and adds supports for the Battle Arena application (that is currently limited to card creation and behind a authentification wall). Not really useful until we have access to the new Battle Arena update.

On a side note, continuing on what I can read on Illusion site : the 0526 update is going to be much more substantial. It'll come with a couple really good news :

• It will include new clothing and customisation options. It means that with a bit of luck, you won't need to download the full Battle Arena package if you're only interested in clothes and accessories.
  • They'll bring new features to Studio NEO, including the ability to move, rotate and scale the map as well as... the possibility to use background pictures. I know a lot of people are going to be happy that this functionality is back.

Reactions: hellothisisuser
Yeesh, I don't know why the ability to use background pics and all those other map functions were taken away in the first place. Still, it is a relief to get those features back.

Yeesh, I don't know why the ability to use background pics and all those other map functions were taken away in the first place. Still, it is a relief to get those features back.

Yeah, that one has been a deal-breaker for me, since I don't use maps in my studio work.

Where does it come from?

Today's small patch that (apparently) enables studio to use battle arena contents.

In studio, under "effects". The same type as the shower water and fire that cannot be magnified or shrunk. It really is a waterfall, though. I just re-interpreted it as a gush.

Reactions: Lewdduck
Yeah, that one has been a deal-breaker for me, since I don't use maps in my studio work.

Then you would definitely love the background option from the ShortcutsHSParty mod. As I said on the other site, you can already add pictures as background, but this one goes a step further: you can tweak both the hue and opacity.

Everything is under the Camera option
687fa498da.jpg

You just need to add your backgrounds in the "Plugins\ShortcutsHSParty\Background" directory.

May need that if HS refuses to make those picture adjust their hue...it's a thorn on the side...

Then you would definitely love the background option from the ShortcutsHSParty mod. As I said on the other site, you can already add pictures as background, but this one goes a step further: you can tweak both the hue and opacity.

Might as well just wait, I mean, no point in updating plugins if Illusion is just going to keep updating StudioNEO over and over this month. I'm just NOW learning how to use ShortcutsHS and StudioAddon in the old HoneyStudio anyway.

Last edited:
0K1WTDGUL.png

On the positive note there is no ID conflicts after arena patch

That looks like battle card maker...maybe one can make cards but not use it themselves without an ID to use the Battle Arena proper...

...or is that card maker in the Battle Arena itself and not a separate application?

That means we can play the battle arena without Illusion ID ?

That's mean this addon did not added anything to the main game.

There is ... frame based animation editor like sfm, hella ton of various options including AI behavior e.t.c. Well i need uplaod it on mega some how.

Omg what a Zoo, what did i miss...everything apparently...i just downloaded all the recent patches for HS-HSP...now my question is, where is the arena patch if there even is one, and on studio Neo...is a big headach...i have no clue what the animation button is for when i click on it nothing shows up so i have no clue how to work that...the 4k skins killed my game so i had to delete my game completely now waiting on the beloved patch by Dr. Yoshi ...ummm the translations are all over the place Some say this works others say that works & im looking left and right at the same time...haven't logged on in a while so i just want to ask anyone.....................................................what happened
a75934_A_460sa.gif
759.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?