[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Ok, please bear with me as I try and get this running.
I;ve got the IPA 3.3, latest version on their download link.
I've got the Base game, as far as I know all the DLC (I did find out through trial and error the update with the Magician & Race Queen Idol outfits is the one giving us the Blue tinged clash with previous HF/MF patch)
These pictures show where I have the IPA installed, and the Translation mods I've found (outside of the main HF/MF patch).

I have installed each trans patch one at a time (unzip, run IPA, click the "Patch & Execute icon, then move to the next).
After going through ALL of them, the games works but I have NO English in game.

1) Am I missing any Trans files? If so where do I find them?
2) What specific sequence should I install these in?

Thanks for your help while I'm on the steep part of the learning curve.

View attachment 15549View attachment 15550

i have a related question, ive tried unzipping the file DillDoe just posted for translation
(www.anime-sharing.com/forum/modding...クト-translation-discussion-533467/index27.html) , but my hscenes are still 100% wrong language (just the positions/actions portion) and the character maker is 100% wrong other than like R B G. everything else is perfect english. I tried installing it twice, and im computer literate enough with mods i know i installed correctly. I tried changing bDebugMode to True as Dilldoe suggested also but its the same story.

this is the order i followed:

[Installation Order]:
-
● UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect

● HoneySelect_Hongfire_Translation_rc

● Machine_Translation_04_29_2017_12_55

● StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.7.17

& the file DillDoe added a day or so ago being installed last.

IPA is also installed and updated to 3.3 but no translation for hscene positions or character maker.
can anyone please help me

Ok, please bear with me as I try and get this running.
I;ve got the IPA 3.3, latest version on their download link.
I've got the Base game, as far as I know all the DLC (I did find out through trial and error the update with the Magician & Race Queen Idol outfits is the one giving us the Blue tinged clash with previous HF/MF patch)
These pictures show where I have the IPA installed, and the Translation mods I've found (outside of the main HF/MF patch).

I have installed each trans patch one at a time (unzip, run IPA, click the "Patch & Execute icon, then move to the next).
After going through ALL of them, the games works but I have NO English in game.

1) Am I missing any Trans files? If so where do I find them?
2) What specific sequence should I install these in?

Thanks for your help while I'm on the steep part of the learning curve.

View attachment 15549View attachment 15550

hm i can't see the attachments: Invalid Attachment specified.

i did a fresh clean v1.20 install today without MF patch, only the translation files and the IPA 3.3.

i used this guide https://pastelink.net/4dpp for the translations, then patched with IPA. the game is english now.

here are the IPA and the translations paths:

C:\illusion\HoneySelect\IPA
C:\illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation

maybe it helps..

i did a fresh clean v1.20 install today without MF patch, only the translation files and the IPA 3.3.

i used this guide https://pastelink.net/4dpp for the translations, then patched with IPA. the game is english now.

maybe it helps..

thats exactly what ive done but i still have hscene positions and character maker everything wrong language :(

thats exactly what ive done but i still have hscene positions and character maker everything wrong language :(

very interesting, because hscene postions includnig new poses and the maker with new menus are english too here.

Thanks to our team of modders all the addons and DLC's work fine. And hats off to the modders like DillDoe who provided the translations so at least we know where we are and what we're doing in the game and NEO.

The HSStudio seems to have been left out or perhaps replaced by NEO. If so, if anyone knows what pathway needs to be modified to enable the "old Chara" (characters) to show up in the Old Studio, I'd really appreciate your advice.

I have a very time consuming and tedious workaround but thought I should explore the possibility that I've missed something.

Thanks

Can someone link me to the DLC order to which you need to install stuff starting from the christmas patch to now...very confused

The HSStudio seems to have been left out or perhaps replaced by NEO. If so, if anyone knows what pathway needs to be modified to enable the "old Chara" (characters) to show up in the Old Studio, I'd really appreciate your advice.

you're the 2nd person to ask this, but the converted character works fine in regular studio. Unless you tried to apply the graphic patch, which is incompatible, causing characters not to show up.

Can someone link me to the DLC order to which you need to install stuff starting from the christmas patch to now...very confused

it's really not. If you have the DLC sorted by name, you just go down the list starting from Disk1 and ending with honeypty_battle. Just like all the other DLC & patches before, you install the DLC's first then the patches to update it.

maybe it helps..

Edited the links, but that's basically the way I have it installed.

Is it safe to install HF mods like Zeaska's without having my game files conflicting? If not, I hope they'll start making compatible versions soon...

you're the 2nd person to ask this, but the converted character works fine in regular studio. Unless you tried to apply the graphic patch, which is incompatible, causing characters not to show up.

it's really not. If you have the DLC sorted by name, you just go down the list starting from Disk1 and ending with honeypty_battle. Just like all the other DLC & patches before, you install the DLC's first then the patches to update it.

@DillDoe: Thank you for the good advice. I must have done something wrong when completing the update - not familiar with the graphic patch you're referring to. I thought the update created the new chara folder and moved the old files to the chara_old folder. From what your saying, I must have done this without realizing it.

EDIT: Found the converter message - in English now (thanks to DillDoe's last image translation project). Until today, I thought the message, generated at startup of game, was a warning message (it was in Japanese and had a scary quality - like get the heck outa here. It occurred after loading new characters so I immediately removed them. Since then (May 11th) I did a clean install - much easier the second time around with all the contributions you have all made to this site. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
i have a related question, ive tried unzipping the file DillDoe just posted for translation
(www.anime-sharing.com/forum/modding...クト-translation-discussion-533467/index27.html) , but my hscenes are still 100% wrong language (just the positions/actions portion) and the character maker is 100% wrong other than like R B G. everything else is perfect english. I tried installing it twice, and im computer literate enough with mods i know i installed correctly. I tried changing bDebugMode to True as Dilldoe suggested also but its the same story.

this is the order i followed:

[Installation Order]:
-
● UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect

● HoneySelect_Hongfire_Translation_rc

● Machine_Translation_04_29_2017_12_55

● StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.7.17

& the file DillDoe added a day or so ago being installed last.

IPA is also installed and updated to 3.3 but no translation for hscene positions or character maker.
can anyone please help me

ive been trying for two days straight to fix this problem, can someone please(!!) send me their ui translation folder or something that would fix my problem of hscene positions and character maker being not english please???:(

ive been trying for two days straight to fix this problem, can someone please(!!) send me their ui translation folder or something that would fix my problem of hscene positions and character maker being not english please???:(
You can try that: Reinstall MF patch, at Select Components part, untick all options, just keep the Translation part. Then copy Dilldoe's UITranslation in Plugin folder.
Untitled.png

Reactions: muay
Is anyone else missing the items from the first DLC in studioNEO? I can get these items to work in the old studio, but in NEO they are missing from the list.
I've run HiR NEO and all the mod items show up as they should, but the 1st DLC items are still missing.

Anyone actually got these items to work in NEO? Did I mess up my install or did ILLUSION just forget to add them to NEO itemlist?

Are there any other ways to get the new DLC? The piece by piece .rar refuse to download for me. I tried to buy from Getchu/Amazon Jp but you know how well that goes for someone living outside of Japan.

Sorry got a few questions i need to ask regarding the studio neo.
1st. does anyone know if we can change the background in studio neo? other than changing the back ground color?
2nd. Is there a way to change the camera view to object location or move object to camera location like back in the old studio?

1st. does anyone know if we can change the background in studio neo? other than changing the back ground color?
2nd. Is there a way to change the camera view to object location or move object to camera location like back in the old studio?

Doesn't look like you can change backgrounds, or use background images at all, in StudioNeo.

1 - There doesn't seem to be a background option in Neo unfortunately.

2. You can press F to bring camera to object. And as for moving object to camera there isn't a way but I found a trick to do it.

First go to System > Options and set "Additional Position of Object" to Gazing Point.

Move your camera to whichever location you desire on the map.

In the Workspace menu click on The New Folder icon (Bottom right)

The new folder should be highlighted when it gets created. Now hold CTRL and Left click on the object you want to move while the new folder is highlighted and select move copy.

Delete New folder after and there you have it! Not as convenient as the old way but it's better than dragging your model to where you want them to go.

Reactions: leoworks1986

Im hella blind but is there a link to all dlc and patches downloads, this homepage only has the 12/26 patch unless im tripping. Also, is it safe to just keep my current files and just extract all the dlcs one by one with a backjup?

sory ask again but i cant load siri outfit her presect yes not his outfit
So you're looking for the clothes files themselves or just the coordinate card?

The card can be found in the updates but I'm not sure which one exactly. I opened the 1222 all inclusive update and inside that is a 衣装カード directory. It includes all the default coordinate cards and illusion_coordinate49.png is Siri's outfit dated 2016-09-06.

Looks like the clothes files are included in the original game install (in the clothing/accessory *_00 files). The individual pieces aren't showing up in maker?

jECJ4TZz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?