[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I reinstalled everything and the 10 fps problem PERSIST, what the fuck?

i think that problem is when we use HoneySelect_64_Patched and i also had that problem , now i dont know how solve this help.jpg , i reinstall ggmod and have the new api 3.3 , but if i open HoneySelect_64_Patched have 10 fps

i think that problem is when we use HoneySelect_64_Patched and i also had that problem , now i dont know how solve this View attachment 15372 , i reinstall ggmod and have the new api 3.3 , but if i open HoneySelect_64_Patched have 10 fps

If you have 'HoneySelect_64_Patched' that may be from the older IPA version you had before and running it you are patching the files incorrectly.

If you installed IPA3.3 and patched the game's file by dragging the exe into IPA.exe, there should be new shortcuts like 'HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch)', 'HoneyStudio_64 (Patch & Launch)', and 'StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch)'. Use them instead.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

If you have 'HoneySelect_64_Patched' that may be from the older IPA version you had before and running it you are patching the files incorrectly.

If you installed IPA3.3 and patched the game's file by dragging the exe into IPA.exe, there should be new shortcuts like 'HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch)', 'HoneyStudio_64 (Patch & Launch)', and 'StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch)'. Use them instead.

Nope, in fact my problems started the moment i used this IPA thing.

i think that problem is when we use HoneySelect_64_Patched and i also had that problem , now i dont know how solve this View attachment 15372 , i reinstall ggmod and have the new api 3.3 , but if i open HoneySelect_64_Patched have 10 fps

What i did was restart my computer and i used the wideslider patcher again (the newest version) and it started working normally.

thanks but HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch) no solve nothing, i have the same problems 10 fps and the shoes not work =(

u have this problem? i cant solve this =( View attachment 15374

After doing that now my game is running at 10 fps in H-scenes...

Gonna have to reinstall THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY GAME RETARD.

Wow, ok, i was trying to help you, this method worked for me and not only me, you failed and i'm the retard ?

You know what ? Have a nice day and good luck :)

Hmm, I had this happen to me before.. Have you tried running the MOD list to see if there are any conflicts? You can also try and re-install the mods you used to see if this worked.. Also is this game updated with the newest DLC?

I figured it out, just launched the game with WideSliderPatch and managed to get it "working" again, the thing is sometimes this happens again (or character loads with full "white eyes") and all I have to do is load the character twice and it gets fixed....

Im 99% sure that the mods that are conflicting are:
[UC2] (Aouyu18) SBPR Female UC 1.1
[UC2] Kevolution
[UC2] SBX2 1.3
[UC2] Vanilla
(Uncensor Accessories)

But I don't know how to unnistall these mods since I dont remember where I donwloaded it -.-' HELP :confused:

I figured it out, just launched the game with WideSliderPatch and managed to get it "working" again, the thing is sometimes this happens again (or character loads with full "white eyes") and all I have to do is load the character twice and it gets fixed....

Im 99% sure that the mods that are conflicting are:
[UC2] (Aouyu18) SBPR Female UC 1.1
[UC2] Kevolution
[UC2] SBX2 1.3
[UC2] Vanilla
(Uncensor Accessories)

But I don't know how to unnistall these mods since I dont remember where I donwloaded it -.-' HELP :confused:
I highly recommend you and everyone else take advantage of HS_SlotID, because it's not going to get any easier dealing with ID conflicts.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure those Uncensor mods are connected to the Uncensor2 Framework by Vrl0ver, as I only just now tried them out and got ID conflicts with what I believe to be LovelySurrealDreams Dong accessories.

*Update* - I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, yet, but if you load the main game, you're going to see that all your character cards get updated. Why is that significant?

Those updated cards don't work for the old studio. I booted the old studio, since NEO is still not worth it, just yet, and found that my character lists were all empty.

And just to clarify, did plasticmind tinker with the 15.unity3d file for his 4k Skin mod? I say this, because, face and body tattoos were the ones showing up as conflicts in HS_SlotID. What's funny about that is I looked in 15.unity3d and found that the Female Body Tattoos, normally starting with "271xxx", were listed as "258xxx", which is actually meant for Female Face Tattoos.

In addition, prior to biting the bullet and throwing all the DLC in, I installed only the clothing stuff and new maps. While the maps are all great, some old problems crept back in, as well as the dirtied looking skin texture issue in regards to using higher skin specular/shine settings. Strangely, you don't see this until you load any, and I do mean any of the studio maps (not just the new ones).

The first two pics will be the normal look I've become accustomed to; then, look what happens when I load a map. (Yeah, all the outdoor maps have the shadow glitch)

What a mess this has all become. -_-

Last edited:

Hi guys, can someone tell me how to save my configurations such as: turn on-off Bloom, Fog, SSAO...in Studio NEO. I changed my configurations at the first time, but it wasn't saved. Next time i opened Studio, all configurations restored to default.

should i wait for a month?

That is correct.

And just to clarify, did plasticmind tinker with the 15.unity3d file for his 4k Skin mod? I say this, because, face and body tattoos were the ones showing up as conflicts in HS_SlotID. What's funny about that is I looked in 15.unity3d and found that the Female Body Tattoos, normally starting with "271xxx", were listed as "258xxx", which is actually meant for Female Face Tattoos.
Tatt isn't the main problem what you get after slapping DLC on 4k patched game, the main problem what i got was half of make up options including eye shadows, birthmarks being broken despite fixed ID conflict. and Doesn't seems like he updated it.

Dose any one have ENB (or w/e it's called) for HS ? I use to have one what got off zod long ago, sadly it is gone.

Tatt isn't the main problem what you get after slapping DLC on 4k patched game, the main problem what i got was half of make up options including eye shadows, birthmarks being broken despite fixed ID conflict. and Doesn't seems like he updated it.
True, that wasn't the "main" problem, but ID conflicts is still something that bothers a lot of people, and not just me.

But yes, the makeup, etc. disappearing in NEO is very much an issue, but we'll have to be patient with plasticmind on all others involved with that. Is that happening to you in the main game? It should be working fine with that, as far as I've experienced, thus far.

Yup main game, i didn't poke NEO much, just when got game look w/e it look like, but there is some fresh patches what i seen on 2chan, HSStudioNEOAddon_0.1.2.zip , but i don't think they are related to the ID conflict rather usage of old studio scenes in the new neo.

Yup main game, i didn't poke NEO much, just when got game look w/e it look like, but there is some fresh patches what i seen on 2chan, HSStudioNEOAddon_0.1.2.zip , but i don't think they are related to the ID conflict rather usage of old studio scenes in the new neo.
Is it alright if you posted a screenshot? I tend to do better if I can see what the problem is.

I didn't back up that version, basically that was 4k pack slaped on dlc1, after what installed dlc2.
Atm i run clean without 4k or 8k maps and do not have thous problems.

Hi guys, can someone tell me how to save my configurations such as: turn on-off Bloom, Fog, SSAO...in Studio NEO. I changed my configurations at the first time, but it wasn't saved. Next time i opened Studio, all configurations restored to default.

I had this situation in HS Studio and accepted it as a fact. For now as I can see it is the same in Studio NEO. For myself solution are macros so you can run series of actions when needed automatically (set up of different initial settings for example).
It takes some time to learn how to use macro program (AutoHotkey for example) and to make macros, but later this effort is payed out 1000+ times.
Menus in SB goes slowly on path of betterment but there is still too much clicking all around when you select different elements in game.
As I use HS for me it is all about trying different options and making many adjustments; so fast, repeating scrolling trough different menus is essential for satisfying creative work. This is why I can't even imagine to use HS without macros.

Do we have translated Neo Item lists by now? :D
Not only that, but ALL clothing items, hair, etc. that resides in the Maker need to be found and translated, as well. I'm honestly surprised that no one has done that, just yet, considering all that needs to be done is finding where those reside, now.
Which unity file were those in, originally?

hi ! i have installed the news DLC Honey party, when i launch the new exe i have the background of honey party but i don't know how i can test the new add on ( like 2 girls ect ). I don't find the option and the menu is like the original game. Thanks for help !

Sorry for my english

I had this situation in HS Studio and accepted it as a fact. For now as I can see it is the same in Studio NEO. For myself solution are macros so you can run series of actions when needed automatically (set up of different initial settings for example).
It takes some time to learn how to use macro program (AutoHotkey for example) and to make macros, but later this effort is payed out 1000+ times.
Menus in SB goes slowly on path of betterment but there is still too much clicking all around when you select different elements in game.
As I use HS for me it is all about trying different options and making many adjustments; so fast, repeating scrolling trough different menus is essential for satisfying creative work. This is why I can't even imagine to use HS without macros.
For me, this just happens in Studio NEO, the old studio did save my configurations. Maybe the new studio has save option for configurations, but i can't find it since all interface is in japanese.

Do i need a new save data to play group scenes? I dont have a 5th tab for the 3some scenes. I cant choose a 2nd person aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/