[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hey thanks, I'll install the latest one. It just happened to me that my Studio kind of screwed up after applying the MF patch, though I installed the version 1 and problem solved (although the Studio was again, in japanese)

Do you know if it's safe that, after installing the latest update, I apply the MF patch again?

no as i have yet to use one of these all in one patches with HS...i read the patch history for mf/emf they don't seem to include the latest update i mentioned before

it seems you will have to do stuff manually if you want that update and the latest versions of mods...still maybe you could uncheck the older update part during the mf/emf install...some things might be outdated but you could just find newer ones afterword

Can someone tell me how can i install honey select on win10? I could do it on win7 via applocale but considering it doesnt work on win10 what are my options?

Can someone tell me how can i install honey select on win10? I could do it on win7 via applocale but considering it doesnt work on win10 what are my options?

Open the contents inside the HS Disk-1 and Disk-2 and copy-paste in your folder.

Open the contents inside the HS Disk-1 and Disk-2 and copy-paste in your folder.

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt hte game have to be isntalled properly? Like having a Registry entry. I know some games require registry entry to even boot.

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt hte game have to be isntalled properly? Like having a Registry entry. I know some games require registry entry to even boot.

You are correct. Installing properly game requires registry too. But I had trouble installing the game myself. I had to copy-past the contents inside and it will work fine. But English Translation launcher by MegaKemeha will not work. I don't know about the EMF patch by Dr. Yoshi.

You are correct. Installing properly game requires registry too. But I had trouble installing the game myself. I had to copy-past the contents inside and it will work fine. But English Translation launcher by MegaKemeha will not work. I don't know about the EMF patch by Dr. Yoshi.

Does the english translation itself work or that requires the english launcher too? If it doesnt i have to figure out a way how to install it then.

Does the english translation itself work or that requires the english launcher too? If it doesnt i have to figure out a way how to install it then.

Every mods and plugins (including the English translation plugins) will work. It's just the English launcher won't work. You need to use the Japanese launcher to start the game. I am also Win10 user.

Every mods and plugins (including the English translation plugins) will work. It's just the English launcher won't work. You need to use the Japanese launcher to start the game. I am also Win10 user.

I just remembered i could just swap windows locale. A bit hard to find on win10 but i found it.

Is there a specific order of isntallation? Like Core game then the expansion and then the MF patch? I just isntall the ISOs from both and then the MF?

I just remembered i could just swap windows locale. A bit hard to find on win10 but i found it.

Is there a specific order of isntallation? Like Core game then the expansion and then the MF patch? I just isntall the ISOs from both and then the MF?

Yup. First the core game itself, then come DLCs and last is the EMF patch. Also visit the the Opening post of this thread. There are some links too that might help. I installed my game long time ago. I am rusty about the previous information.

Is there a way to know if i installed the expansion properly?

Once you have properly installed the expansion you will see a version 1.1 or something in your main menu screen. There will be additional clothes in the character maker, new stages in main game and studio and few new animation. But it all depends if you have played before or not. If not then everything will be new to you.

Once you have properly installed the expansion you will see a version 1.1 or something in your main menu screen. There will be additional clothes in the character maker, new stages in main game and studio and few new animation. But it all depends if you have played before or not. If not then everything will be new to you.

With the expansion set beside the iso there are 2 files honeyex souki and yoyaku. Do i install those or are they included in the MF patch?

I have played the game a bit before but i had driver problems which would result in the game crashing so i didnt get much play outta it.

With the expansion set beside the iso there are 2 files honeyex souki and yoyaku. Do i install those or are they included in the MF patch?

I have played the game a bit before but i had driver problems which would result in the game crashing so i didnt get much play outta it.

Souki and yoyaku. I think they are DLCs that includes hairs and outfits. But I don't know what MF patch contains because I already got my stuff before the patch released.

Souki and yoyaku. I think they are DLCs that includes hairs and outfits. But I don't know what MF patch contains because I already got my stuff before the patch released.

Installed the ISOs and ran the game version 1.11 and english translation so far seems to work. I guess ill see if i actually have the dlcs added soon. If im not mistaken the expansion adds new sex positions. Do you know few of them so i can see if they are installed properly?

Installed the ISOs and ran the game version 1.11 and english translation so far seems to work. I guess ill see if i actually have the dlcs added soon. If im not mistaken the expansion adds new sex positions. Do you know few of them so i can see if they are installed properly?

If you are seeing version 1.11 then you have new animation installed with no problem I guess. Quickest way to check is go to Studio and use to characters to test the animation. They are found at the end of the scroll in each. Fondle, Insertion and Other. I think there is no new animation Services.

If you are seeing version 1.11 then you have new animation installed with no problem I guess. Quickest way to check is go to Studio and use to characters to test the animation. They are found at the end of the scroll in each. Fondle, Insertion and Other. I think there is no new animation Services.

Yep all works fine. One last thing. Can you manually save the game or it saves after every sex scene?

Yep all works fine. One last thing. Can you manually save the game or it saves after every sex scene?

I think I should charge you now for the consultancy fees.:cometry:
No I don't know. I am not interested in the main game. I spend time in Studio. I think it function as check-point system. But not sure.

The voices are located in abdata/sound/pcm. The 0-9 correspond to each personality from left to right, top to bottom in the maker. ADV is for lines, and H is for sex voices.

Seek it out and deal with it however appropriate...although I'd recommend sb3ugs, I believe it can export sound as OGG now.

I used SB3usg 1.4.2 and I was able to open the audio files inside the program, but when exporting them they just came in .fsb and no fsb converter I found could get me any usefull results out of it.
Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? trying for 2 days now again to get these sounds

I used SB3usg 1.4.2 and I was able to open the audio files inside the program, but when exporting them they just came in .fsb and no fsb converter I found could get me any usefull results out of it.
Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? trying for 2 days now again to get these sounds

It's been so long, I forgot how I managed to export the sound into OGG right from SB3UGS...that or it doesn't work that way for HS.

You always can use FSBtool from the Unity engine (free version will do), but it doesn't have GUI (i.e. you have to type in the convert command yourself).

Now my question is... How do I update the Idol voice DLC? I have the christmas update, have applied the MF patch, but I don't know if copying all the files from the Idol DLC to my game folder could mess things up.

I don't know if after doing that, I'll have to apply again the translations from the MF patch and execute the Hir again. Is it safe to doing it?

Can you unlock more options for the random girl finder or its just the default ones?

Last edited:
It's been so long, I forgot how I managed to export the sound into OGG right from SB3UGS...that or it doesn't work that way for HS.

You always can use FSBtool from the Unity engine (free version will do), but it doesn't have GUI (i.e. you have to type in the convert command yourself).

I have no idea what commands to even type in. But I will look into that.
If anyone else got a working solution I am open to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hogaylo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,
[RJ087614]
Please reupload, thanks
yuna0615 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this on mexashare? https://x.gd/gkCHm 
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01095149,RJ01088358 links are dead , could you please reupload?
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-141213-黒い染み-感染牢獄.312257/

Can you reup this one going for the circle collection.
Thanks in Advance!
welderclyde wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, I double request of Jarro about grand libra academy links at mexashare. Thank you for your work and have a comfy day.