[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

My normal Honey Select works perfectly, always has been. Never really tried Studio though until just now, and there doesn't seem to be any animations of any kind, also, when I try to edit the character's clothes, it doesn't do anything either. So a unedittable model. Do I need to reinstall the entire game? Or is there a way to just reinstall the Studio, or is there a simpler answer than that?

Thanks in advanced for any help <3.

I redownloaded the Studio, and also updated to 1.11, 12/26 patch, and I thought that would fix it, it didn't. I still can't edit the character. I can add decorations and random stuff, but I can't actually edit her, from her clothing, and on the animations screen there's none there.

I redownloaded the Studio, and also updated to 1.11, 12/26 patch, and I thought that would fix it, it didn't. I still can't edit the character. I can add decorations and random stuff, but I can't actually edit her, from her clothing, and on the animations screen there's none there.

cause you can't edit characters in studio, you can only change the clothing via. 'Clothing Set' on the right menu bar. You also have to make sure the 'Girl' box on the top menu is checked and that your girl is checked (same if it's a male character) to do any animation.

Yea, I tried that. At first I figured I was doing it wrong, but I watched a video of someone using the Studio and followed what they had done, and no cigar. I wonder if a mod I installed is conflicting with the studio.

Is most of your UI unusable as well?

Yes and no. I can check things, uncheck, but when it comes to animations, h-animations, or clothing options for the girl(none, partial, or fully) they don't do anything. I've gone through the folders and I see files there, so it's not that they don't exist, they're just not showing up inside the program.

Is there a way to increase the speed of the animations manually?

Animat0r made a mod called, "Shortcuts Plugin - POV / Animations etc." It allows you to speedup, slow down, or change animations, along with a lot of cool stuff.
I'd link it, but dunno this forum's rules on links, sooo... If you google it, should be one of the first links.

How Fix this bug hair

20170113192413515.png

in maker its normal

Edit: Nevermind, still cant get it to work right. Studio broken still, thought i fixed it.

Last edited:
yes! What? You know how to fix it? all I did was install the all inclusive update and it broke my studio? why?

Have you used any mods that alter the UI prior to installing the latest update?

The latest update has added stuff to studio so naturally it has to fix UI to accommodate that...

Have you used any mods that alter the UI prior to installing the latest update?

The latest update has added stuff to studio so naturally it has to fix UI to accommodate that...

I was hoping for a different answer :/

You see, my studio only messes up when I try to install the 4k diffuse mod. So i thought maybe I needed to reinstall the latest dlc+update. That didnt do it. My game is 1.10 right now with everything translated, but I cannot get the 4k mod to work in studio. The ui translation and HSPE are the only two mods that alter ui I guess...

I doubt those are it.

So basically, the only thing that "fixes" my problem is to not use the 4k mod. I wonder what that has to do with the ui? weird?

EDIT:

found out my issue.

Im slowly isolating it now, but it appears the culprit is somewhere in my: C:\illusion\HONEYSELECT\abdata\studio\list\itemlist folder.

If someone else is having the same issue, I hope this helps..

Last edited:
Any suggestion on how to browse illusion character database? Lately the VPN I'm using doesn't work anymore :/

I was hoping for a different answer :/

If someone else is having the same issue, I hope this helps..

I have the same problem as my studio is busted everytime I update to latest. I knew the 4k diffuse mod had to be a part of the problem because when i put it over my game it messed up studio again. If you can figure it out it would be great. If it has something to do with the itemlist folder Id like to know as I use custom items

Edit: I just removed my itemlist folder and installed a fresh one. You were right Minimaxi. Im now running the latest with EMF/MF patch and it is fine now. I guess either i have to reinstall my item mods or do without. Im still curious to what he problem specifically was.

Last edited:
I have the same problem as my studio is busted everytime I update to latest. I knew the 4k diffuse mod had to be a part of the problem because when i put it over my game it messed up studio again. If you can figure it out it would be great. If it has something to do with the itemlist folder Id like to know as I use custom items

Edit: I just removed my itemlist folder and installed a fresh one. You were right Minimaxi. Im now running the latest with EMF/MF patch and it is fine now. I guess either i have to reinstall my item mods or do without. Im still curious to what he problem specifically was.

If you are using HoneySelect Item Resolver (HiR) in your system, after installing the updates you have make sure that you using HiR V1.1.1 or it will mess up your studio. The same goes for the 4k diffuse mod, there is a version for use after installing the updates.

If you are using HoneySelect Item Resolver (HiR) in your system, after installing the updates you have make sure that you using HiR V1.1.1 or it will mess up your studio. The same goes for the 4k diffuse mod, there is a version for use after installing the updates.

I was using HiR 1.1.1 already. I found the solution. My Hir Was installed to the C:\illusion\HONEYSELECT\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey folder. As I didnt think that would matter. As soon as I moved it out of that folder, my game worked fully.

I was using HiR 1.1.1 already. I found the solution. My Hir Was installed to the C:\illusion\HONEYSELECT\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey folder. As I didnt think that would matter. As soon as I moved it out of that folder, my game worked fully.

HiR is not a mod file. It shouldn't be in that folder at the first place. It's an .exe file and it will/is conflict with main game.

Hi to everyone....I am new at this and am having problems downloading the honey select posing editor...I do have mega but donnot understand what to do or how to open the game....I have not been able to download it....please tell me how to download and open game....thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down