[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hm, but this was happening in scenes where I had selected her myself, rather than having her drag me into a scene. I also didn't have access to the usual choice to let her take control. Did it have to do with her broken state? I haven't played with it much so is that just an element of that state?

If she is broken try to reset her status and try again.

Here's the order:
1. run honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe... it will create a file with a japanese name in your chosen directory. search through that file and find FileCopy.exe then run it with japanese admin rights
3. open the zip file
2. mount the iso image and open to view file... Somewhere in there you will find another FileCopy.exe (run that with japanese admin rights)
3. repeat step 1 using honeyex_souki.exe and honeyex_yoyaku.exe instead of honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe (order doesnt matter)
4. enjoy :D!!! You should now have the title girl costume in the swimwear section along with 2 new maps

ISO image? The DLC does NOT bring ISO image.. It's just extract once and run the filecopy and it automatically install in your game's directory.

So does this include any other thing other that what was show? more positions perhaps?

Because if it's only that (there was like only 1 regular sex animation) I dunno if it's worth installing it and messing with all the studio mods I already have...

I messed with it and now I'm making a fresh install, I'm not sweating it too much since I remember how to install it. But if you do get messed up lmk I can provide detailed instructions on how to install it.

anyone Can you tell me. Did the honey select 12/22 update contain updates for 09 / 09~12 / 22? thx!
and
i install the 12/22 & 10/14 "N"& 09/09 "K" updata but no install other. Will some files be missing?

anyone Can you tell me. Did the honey select 12/22 update contain updates for 09 / 09~12 / 22? thx!
and
i install the 12/22 & 10/14 "N"& 09/09 "K" updata but no install other. Will some files be missing?

There are 2 different updates.
File honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe (around 45MB) is a incremental update, meaning it only have the latest files and you are supposed to install it after having installed the oldest updates first.
File honey_03_plus1222sa.exe (around 575MB) is a full update so it have the oldest updates combined with the newest one.

There are 2 different updates.
File honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe (around 45MB) is a incremental update, meaning it only have the latest files and you are supposed to install it after having installed the oldest updates first.
File honey_03_plus1222sa.exe (around 575MB) is a full update so it have the oldest updates combined with the newest one.

Just installed the honey_plus1222ap_sub.exe on the HF patch version and it messes up my GUI. I'll probably wait for instructions later.

ISO image? The DLC does NOT bring ISO image.. It's just extract once and run the filecopy and it automatically install in your game's directory.

If you download the torrent from girlcelly there should be a zip file containing the ISO image

Also, you can check the torrent from Girlcelly, it has everything in it.

If you download the torrent from girlcelly there should be a zip file containing the ISO image

Oh you're talking about installing the game from scratch.

Ok can somebody tell me what comes with the DLC I just made a fresh install and NOTHING pops up.. Like what is going on here... Like the personality isnt even showing up.

Ok it shows up on the list but it shows up with "?????" and it's grayed out I can't select it. Ok for the personalities, with this new updates are there 10 of them or am I missing any? Also what is this new costume I can't find it..

Ok I solved my problem everything is working as it should.

Last edited:

Oh you're talking about installing the game from scratch.

No no this is for the 11/22 patch from doctor yoshi's link on post #1190 for those who aren't getting the outfit that the title cover girl is wearing nor the 2 new maps

Last edited:

No no this is for the 11/22 patch from doctor yoshi's link on post #1190 for those who aren't getting the outfit that the title cover girl is wearing nor the 2 new maps

Yeah I figured it out, I just didnt think the DLC would have an ISO file.. Yeah I installed it and have it now. Thanks.

Hello people, if there's anyone here with a Zodgame account, can drop me a PM? I required some help. :miku_down:

With the fresh new DLC I decided to reinstall Honey Select and try to figure out what order to implement things.

Installing the Main Game

The first two DVD's could be installed without problem using mounted ISO files. The thing of note here is that it is possible to use the .MSI file just fine, even on a non-Japanese system.

Main Game Addons

I was able to extract the three addons I had. After I had replaced the foldername with latin letters instead of japanese I could use FileCopy. From what I gather honey_souki is the Naked Apron Set and honeys_yoyaku is the Oiran Set (kimono). I also had a 3rd set that looks like a Panther-colored lingerie. I couldn't find a Swimsuit Set in the GirlCelly torrent.

Backup

Right here I made a backup of the vanilla installation by putting it into a rar file. I also backupped the Registry just to be sure.

Registry said:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\illusion\HoneySelect]
@=""
"INSTALLDIR"="P:\\Hentai_Games\\Honey Select"
"PRODUCTNAME"="HoneySelect"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

DLC

This is where I ran into trouble. Copying files to the harddrive refused to work. Changing the folder to english letters refused to work. AppLocale no longer worked in my edition of Windows 10. What I ended up doing was to manually copy the content of the setup folder on top of Honey Select, replacing everything.

DLC Preorder Addons

I used the same method as the addons in the main game to install the Idol Costume (honeyex_yoyaku), the Cat Ears + Tail (早期特典猫耳・猫しっぽ) and Sexy Magician Set (予約特典セクシーマジシャン).

Patch

I used the same method as the DLC to extract and install the patch (honey_03_plus1222sa.exe). I extracted it, then manually copied the content of setup on top of the Honey Select folder, replacing everything.

Patch Coordinate

I also copied the content of the patch 衣装カード folder into UserData\coordinate\female.

After patch stuff

I then applied the suggestions by foxxyswords here

As of now, everything seems to work just dandy.

A couple of times I've been able to select "girl decides" or "girl in control" when I've been with some different girls, but I can't figure out when/why?

Is there a certain trigger for this or does the girl need certain traits etc?

A couple of times I've been able to select "girl decides" or "girl in control" when I've been with some different girls, but I can't figure out when/why?

Is there a certain trigger for this or does the girl need certain traits etc?

Need to be in yellow/red/purple face state and not broken or exhausted.

Anyone know how to connect with the character maker? maybe im just bad at this kind of stuff but im having a hard time finding Character cards to download especially since that IP database went down. any clue if its gonna come back on or why it was taken down?

I translated the message in the Character Maker download section which says network connection error

I have a problem with the tatoos, make ups, and moles. Since I installed some mods.. anyone knows how to fix it ?

Anyone know how to connect with the character maker? maybe im just bad at this kind of stuff but im having a hard time finding Character cards to download especially since that IP database went down. any clue if its gonna come back on or why it was taken down?

I translated the message in the Character Maker download section which says network connection error

illusion only allows people in Japan to access their stuff. so you have to get a japanese proxy ip to access their download.

I have a problem with the tatoos, make ups, and moles. Since I installed some mods.. anyone knows how to fix it ?

would help solve your issue if we knew what mods you've installed?

but I'm guessing the 4k skin mod, which you have to install the update if you installed the latest DLC.

What kind of help ?
anyway the site is not in english and fresh account have 10 points and every mod on ZODGAME requires from 2-9 points and when when you run out of points you buy some
i hope i helped

it has the magician, bondage, and that orange idol outfit, but it doesnt have the plaid DLC outfit?

This is not all inclusive?

i think you can find the plaid outfit already in mega link, should be somewhere in the posts with the torrent links

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!