[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Release should be coming anytime soon, constantly refreshing girlcelly's blog, the torrent section in these forums and sukebei
:alice_cry:

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) Christmas update

What does it break?

Supposedly, most of what it breaks has to do with Studio mods. I haven't installed it yet, though, but it's possible that all that's needed is to repatch and reapply the HiR.

IPA and Studio plugins doesn't go kaputt for me...that said, I don't mod beyond that.

I think you do need to re-apply the IPA (run the patched .exe) though.

the free update is just a Christmas costume? And for the big one we have to wait for our pirate queen?

Sorry for the absence and lack of updates. Real life called and wanted me back, so I had to oblige.

I'm back for now. I'll try to update everything during the Winter holiday season.

Praise MegaKameha. Thanks for always mirroring all the patches, it's really a lot of help.

For those who prefers having a torrent to download, Mikocon / 2D.G.F released one : the AS thread is here.

Girlcelly is probably going to release a torrent, too. I'll put the links in the OP as soon as it's available.

yea not even going to bother. Word is, it breaks EVERYTHING.

It's an update, of course it's going to break your modded installation of the game... Reapply all your mods and report any bugs you may find to help modders update their work (if necessary).

As soon as I grabbed and tested all the new content, I'll push a new version of the MF/EMF Patch. An update is long overdue.

If I were to reinstall everything for the append, would the order be Game > Append > EMF or do the previous updates need to come before the append?

I knew it...no idol clothes.

But there's magician pack with the tophat, and I'm happy enough to have that tophat...

As soon as I grabbed and tested all the new content, I'll push a new version of the MF/EMF Patch. An update is long overdue.

The only problems I noticed were a lot of commands and whatnot missing from the Studio. I think it's worth waiting for another MF/EMF Patch and new translations before installing these updates. Honesty, if I paid $50-60 for this append, I'd be pretty disappointed. It's not that much new content, really.

Anyone got a chance to try out the DLC, does it add anything worth mentioning, new positions maybe, fixes to the dress collisions, *gasp* a NEW lighting engine?!
Gonna wait on Dr. Yoshi to do his magic first.

HiR has already been updated, thanks to the speedy and tireless work of Amamiya. I believe it is functional now at the very least. This is a hotfix posted on pH BBs though, so mind that.
On another note, if you use the 4k initial diffuse pack with the DLC it will break your game, as reported by Laurel K. So you might want to hold your install if you're a 4k Studio heavy, until plasticmind can look into it.

Reactions: foxxyswords
HiR has already been updated, thanks to the speedy and tireless work of Amamiya. I believe it is functional now at the very least. This is a hotfix posted on pH BBs though, so mind that.
On another note, if you use the 4k initial diffuse pack with the DLC it will break your game, as reported by Laurel K. So you might want to hold your install if you're a 4k Studio heavy, until plasticmind can look into it.

wow, so just like that.. The game goes bye-bye.. and here I was about to install it too. Nice save.

Thus I keep my games minimally modded until its end of life then I mod it fully...then everyone moves on...

...but this time I'm not sure whether I can keep up anymore...

OK, so no issue with installation and re-applying plugin function.

Still, about how "big" was this update supposed, it brought only few new things.
Two maps, few new poses, some costumes (the idol one IS THERE, unfortunately only as "swimsuit") and really poor number of new hairstyles.

Being a datadisc, I personally awaited more new things. But whatever, the poses are nice enough.
I'm mildly satisfied with the new update.

Being a datadisc, I personally awaited more new things. But whatever, the poses are nice enough. I'm mildly satisfied with the new update.

If I'd paid $50-60 for that update, I'd have felt ripped off. It was nice, but small.

Well, it seems as if they still haven't been to address the problem with the 12/22 update that I, and apparently others have had in studio since HS was released.

For certain position (Such as "Upthrust Behind" and "Standing Fellatio"), where the height of the female is something else than 50, studio gives the male a slight bend in the knee, or straightens it out in order align the male with the taller/smaller female. When you create the scene it will look correct, but when you reload the scene later it "forgets" what kind of alignment adjustments the male had. Thus the couple becomes misaligned when the scene is reloaded, which can be slightly annoying as it makes a good portion of the various positions flawed.

As many of these positions don’t seem to be used very often on scenes uploaded to Illusion, I can only speculate that it isn't just me. I've also tried to make a fresh install on a different PC in order to rule out any local hardware or software issues, as well as having tried it in both Windows 7 and 10.

That question is then, have any of you noticed a discussion somewhere about this problem, and if there is an interim remedy for the problem?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down