[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hey everyone. Quick question. Is it possible to export the scene you created in the studio, including the animations, as a video/animation?

export how?

you can create video/animation with a video capture software, like Fraps or Shadowplay (if you have a nividia card).

Hi guys,
I have downloaded the game several times, and tried every thing (newst update and japanese locale included), yet i can't run the game.
When i start it, a black screen appears and i can move the cursor but nothing more.

What am i doing wrong?

The first thing to do would be to check if your system matches the requirements of the game. Can be found in the wiki.

Next you could try a manual extraction. No DLC, no patch, only extraction! Test the game.

Only if the game is fully functional, apply all DLCs. I would recommend to test the game after this step and make a copy of the game folder. If anything goes wrong later, you can use this copy to fallback on a tested state.

Apply whatever you want.

The first thing to do would be to check if your system matches the requirements of the game. Can be found in the wiki.

Next you could try a manual extraction. No DLC, no patch, only extraction! Test the game.

Only if the game is fully functional, apply all DLCs. I would recommend to test the game after this step and make a copy of the game folder. If anything goes wrong later, you can use this copy to fallback on a tested state.

Apply whatever you want.

Got an I7 6700k and a GTX1070 so it's not the system.
I've tried the method you've wrote and yet i got the same black screen.

Any thing else i can do? :(

I doubt that w10 is to blame, but it could be the driver for the gpu. There were reports a while ago about problems with a current driver (could have been nVidia, but I am not sure).

Any error in the output.log file?

For thoose who don't know how to install this fucky game ima show you how
HS Installation 101 for dummies:P
+Heres the step to step(NUTSHELL)[PAY ATTENTION TO EACH WORD. THEESE INSTRUCTION ARE MEANT TO MAKE YOU JERK WITH THIS GAME]+
-download Utorrent
-the link to the torrent and click the magnet link and add the torrent file to u torrent and wait to get done
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15800194/[160909]_[ILLUSION]_Honey_select_-Honey_Select-___Early_Booking
-and download the MF Patch from http://tinyurl.com/zm6phhz
-download power.iso
-once the torrent download is complete or displayed as 'seeding' in utorrent extract the file that contain the .iso file
-once extracted right click the 1st file and mount it(ONCE MOUNTED copy the whole file in the F; disk on computer to new desktop file and name the file)
-if the 1st iso file is mounted then mount the 2nd(ONCE MOUNTED copy the whole file to the destination file where u put the 1st content of the mounted disk or the new file u just made)
-NTHEN ONCE BOTH CONTENT OF THE ISO COPIED ON 1 Folder Double click Setup(KEEP CLICKING THE BLUE EDGED OPTION
-ONCE DONE REMEMBER THE PATCH I TOLD U?(3RD STEP) Now double click it and just click yes, that patch is smart unlike ... LOL JK (Just yes and yes)
-If you are done u are now able to enjoy the game by NOT CLICKIN THE SHORTCUT BUT!!! GO TO DESTINATION FOLDER AND CLICK THE "HoneySelect_32" or "HoneySelect_64"
-U ARE GOING TO MAKE YOUR BILBUL HARDDDDDDDDDDDD(ENJOOOOYYYYYYY):D
XXX IN CASE XXX
-IN CASE U CANT PLAY THE GAME AFTER RESTARTING. JUST LEAVE THEESE FILES IN THE FOLDER AND DELETE THE UNMENTIONED FILE NAME[THE 32 FILE MAY BE 64 AS WELL SINCE 32 WORKED FOR ME!]
*2016-12-02 (BLABLABLA)
*abdata
*HoneySelect_32_Data
*HoneyStudio_32_Data
*manual
*manual_s
*Plugins
*UserData
*HoneySelect_32
*HoneyStudio_32
*Translation
xXENJOY THE GAMEXx

Does anybody know where the voice/audio files are located and how I can extract them?
I have the Unity Assets Explorer and it was quite easy with their last game "PlayClub". There were files named like the playable characters and in these assets files there were the audio files in .ogg format, but I can find the voice/audio files in this game.
Can someone please help me?

Does anybody know where the voice/audio files are located and how I can extract them?
I have the Unity Assets Explorer and it was quite easy with their last game "PlayClub". There were files named like the playable characters and in these assets files there were the audio files in .ogg format, but I can find the voice/audio files in this game.
Can someone please help me?

The voices are located in abdata/sound/pcm. The 0-9 correspond to each personality from left to right, top to bottom in the maker. ADV is for lines, and H is for sex voices.

Seek it out and deal with it however appropriate...although I'd recommend sb3ugs, I believe it can export sound as OGG now.

I'm brand new to this and apologies for asking but how on earth do you install the game after downloading it? Its all in Japanese. I can't make any sense of it! And I've looked all over but can't seem to find a good answer. I have been able to download and install the trial with vr support but can't seem to figure out how to install the full game. Help please! Anyone?

I'm brand new to this and apologies for asking but how on earth do you install the game after downloading it? Its all in Japanese. I can't make any sense of it! And I've looked all over but can't seem to find a good answer. I have been able to download and install the trial with vr support but can't seem to figure out how to install the full game. Help please! Anyone?

1. You actually dont install the game. you run de cd image and copy the folders.
ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er5RwtG3gs4&t=70s

2. download and install EMF PATCH
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...patch-honey-select-mf-patch-emf-patch-551792/

that should give you every DLC and translations

How do i fix the bug/glitch where the girls lose their feet / no shoes?
Sounds like you didn't install the Plug-Ins portion of whatever ggmod High Heels mod(s) you're using. You have to make sure you have the UITranslation installed, as well as the plugins for the appropriate High Heels you also installed.

You can follow the method above, but that can cause problems if the patch doesn't install correctly. Basically the registry entries aren't created with the copy/paste method and while the patch should fix that, bugs can arise.

I recommend installing the game using the .msi file that is in the install folder on the disk.

It is a standard windows installer so you shouldn't have any problems understanding what it is doing.

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this game.. but does HS studio has feature like capturing the scene so that we can share in the forum?
or should I simply screenshot it?

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this game.. but does HS studio has feature like capturing the scene so that we can share in the forum?
or should I simply screenshot it?

If you press F11 you get a screenshot in PNG format without the menus. You will find the created file in directory Illusion/HoneySelect/UserData/cap.

Reactions: valeno14
so.. i've come back here after a while and i want to ask.. does anyone have a link for the latest dlc yet ?

so.. i've come back here after a while and i want to ask.. does anyone have a link for the latest dlc yet ?

It's out in eleven days (22/12)...so it's not even out yet...wait, that one's a traditional expansion disc...

The free stuff should be in the latest patch that you can find around this part.

Preview of the new additions of the dlc of 12/22: Click me

A new hairstyle, clothes, map, h scene and a new girl voice "active"

It's out in eleven days (22/12)...so it's not even out yet...wait, that one's a traditional expansion disc...

The free stuff should be in the latest patch that you can find around this part.

oh okay then.. I must be mistaken the date, I thought it was on 22/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload