[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I just got the game translated and am able to play, but when I start an H-scene it gets stuck in the opening pose they do the chat in. Is there a way I can advance?

Reactions: dnceridderterre
0930 patch:

Studio:
Adds new H items (the clean "Honey" dildos and others)
H item now included in their respective animation (can be turned on and off)
Can load preset clothes
Add dance animations (SBPR dance, including Sexy Dance, but no loops, and one male dance)
Can turn male into color blob, and set color as desired (the bottommost option)
Add voice and BGM

New Clothes:
Colorable Bunny Ears
Colorable Bunny Tie
Colorable School Swimwear
Colorable Adult one-piece
Colorable Bunny suit

...quite a bit for one small patch...

Very nice! Not too shabby, I must say! Though, I wouldn't mind getting more info on that new additional disc?

New patch 09/30 :
- https://mega.nz/#!JRp3SRLY!nMpYLJEP5hU2xQTFsf6TqtSNfPluuAYdNBsNwXdTG4M (need update 09/23)
- https://mega.nz/#!tBgiTYKR!vAYLSvb2xcZHNNFaC0EY0EKWj5firYfXCmVGEuz1Ueg (full)

And a new Honey Select addition disc has been announced I think.

0930 patch:

Studio:
Adds new H items (the clean "Honey" dildos and others)
H item now included in their respective animation (can be turned on and off)
Can load preset clothes
Add dance animations (SBPR dance, including Sexy Dance, but no loops, and one male dance)
Can turn male into color blob, and set color as desired (the bottommost option)
Add voice and BGM

New Clothes:
Colorable Bunny Ears
Colorable Bunny Tie
Colorable School Swimwear
Colorable Adult one-piece
Colorable Bunny suit

...quite a bit for one small patch...

Just wanted to say I appreciate all that you guys do. <3

Hi there...well,has read Honey wiki but there are not any about this "special" item...little confus with that Character..am try find all best mix with Personlity,Menality,Trait and h-scene...most of that is only with 69,Corner mas. etc....and then girl lead riding... whats best setting and any more with special? any suggest is welcome! :)

EDIT: forget tell with i wanna all in one special...so whats setting if want that all.

Last edited:
Its a studio pose, that is all....

Damn! You posted before me. I was gonna troll him saying that new patch release today includes 4P H system and enjoy the rest of the troll when people post "How, When and Where" lolz. :XD:

Did illusion ever get around to fixing this?

I remember sbpr having the same issue. It is the ONLY outfit like this and it is annoying. No matter what boob size I pick, the nipples stick out :c annoying

Untitled_1.jpg

I believe that nip issues is with one of the uncensor mods, someone mentioned that they were working on a fix over at Hongfire

Reactions: fguelffstan
I believe that nip issues is with one of the uncensor mods, someone mentioned that they were working on a fix over at Hongfire

ohhh ok. Thanks. I cant access hongfire, but this makes me excited that someday it'll be fixed!

Thanks.

eDIT: the uncensor mod I use is stampar's. So im guessing the other doesnt have this issue (semi pro's)

Could someone please help me? I am kinda in the dark here. How do I save one of the 18 characters to use in a room without having them all have the same voice or what not ( saving the as is without sample girl thing). Also does each of the 18 + characters have individual preferences and characteristics or are they only made to look different? Thanks in advance.

Could someone please help me? I am kinda in the dark here. How do I save one of the 18 characters to use in a room without having them all have the same voice or what not ( saving the as is without sample girl thing). Also does each of the 18 + characters have individual preferences and characteristics or are they only made to look different? Thanks in advance.

You need to manually adjust the girls' personalities and traits...it's under the same category that you save/load your characters in the maker.

Stampar said that his uncensor only works with full nude - so that might be why you get nipple issues

geez

ok I was gonna let this go, but I just cant.

For one, I could not access hongfire as previously stated.

Two, he was referencing the "glitched vagina" when partially clothed. Not nipples sticking through the gladiator set (which is the only set with this issue)

This leads me to my last point. Me NOT thinking it had to do with the uncensor because it was only one outfit and stampar made no mention OF THIS SPECIFIC bug.

Although

ONCE AGAIN I could not access hongfire. (meaning I couldnt for a long while)

ok I was gonna let this go, but I just cant.

For one, I could not access hongfire as previously stated.
Two, he was referencing the "glitched vagina" when partially clothed. Not nipples sticking through the gladiator set (which is the only set with this issue)

This leads me to my last point. Me NOT thinking it had to do with the uncensor because it was only one outfit and stampar made no mention OF THIS SPECIFIC bug.

That don't comes from the SBX uncensor. Because the current release of SBX is just for testing only the full naked body is changed, all the clothing tops remains unchanged. So the SBX uncensor only shows when the character is not using a top.

The bug you are seeing with the gladiator top comes from SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor. When they changed the game's tops to include their uncensor they made mistake when editing the body for this top. You can check their post in HF which talk about it and have the fix.

It looks like you installed the SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor first, which changed all the game tops to their version, and later installed the SBX uncensor which changed just the naked body, but kept the other uncensor's tops.

To correct it you have to either install the latest SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor tops, or reintall the original censored game's tops. The other choice is to wait until the full version of SBX comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/