[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Can anyone provide a link or upload ultra character editor? All the old links to hongfire are now dead. Thanks

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get rid of the "redden/lighten cheeks" effect when girls go into sexually enhanced mode during h scenes (= when the pink barometer fills up). I can't remember if its a basic feature of HS, or if its a mod I installed a while ago, and if its in any case removable.

Just now, I decided to upgrade from the MF patch to the EMF patch, and now the game won't load any of my character cards. Anyone have any idea why that is?

Anybody got Gantz suit file (sk0jay Gantz_outfit) that could share? I looked everywhere but there's only one link from baidu and it's dead.

View attachment 23715
hello you can help me have honey select unlimited from fakku wants from rob12 to have the hero douglas model when i put it in my game the head is not there and when i clean clothes from it it is not there either what is the fault there ps rob12's site
https://roy12mods.com/wp/2017/01/07/hs-helena-doa-character-mod/ can you help me and tell me what I need and give me the links to thank you

ps no head and no closing in game why

Last edited:
I have a problem. I started to create in StudioNeo, I did so with an old version repack. Because of my needs, I switch to 3d Honey Select - Final Repack 3.5 which has the 630 patch. The problem is that it won't show all the maps in the menu Add>Map> .... The only ones that show are the ones that come with the original game. Any one knows how to fix this? On the older version all maps show in the menu.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

I moved all the maps from the map folder Honeyselect>abdata>map to another folder, and I put some maps that are not the game originals. And they showed. So the problem to solve is how to I make the Map menu to show more than 10 maps, which seems to be the limit. ???

Last edited:
I have a problem. I started to create in StudioNeo, I did so with an old version repack. Because of my needs, I switch to 3d Honey Select - Final Repack 3.5 which has the 630 patch. The problem is that it won't show all the maps in the menu Add>Map> .... The only ones that show are the ones that come with the original game. Any one knows how to fix this? On the older version all maps show in the menu.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

I moved all the maps from the map folder Honeyselect>abdata>map to another folder, and I put some maps that are not the game originals. And they showed. So the problem to solve is how to I make the Map menu to show more than 10 maps, which seems to be the limit. ???

SOLVED:

I don't think anyone could find an answer. While I waited for one, I spent 17 hours going through all.

1. I started by extracting an original repack. Then I tested the new repack to see everything was working.
2. I backed the userdata folder from my game and replaced it with the new userdata. The problem didn't go away.
2b. Then I put back my game's userdata folder back again. and proced to do the same with the abdata folder, The problem went away, so the issue was within this folder.
3. I started to applay this method to all folders in abdata.
4. I started replacing folders inside the abdata folder: chara, studio, studioneo, etc.
5. to keep this short, I found that there were 2 map files in the abdata>map folder that didn't belong there but should have been in the >h folder. This two files blocked the engine from reading the others, and this problem extended to the h-game, which wouldn't load. It kept crashing. This was very frustrating.
6. After deleting those two files and checking in the >h folder that there were there, everything workded just fine.
7. I created a complete backup of my working game in case I have another problem in the future, which will happen since I like to experiment a lot.

Some recomendations. (Even though I am new to Honey Select, I used to mod for AG3, so far my favorite Illusion game) for those who are new to altering an Illusion game:

Never delete your original download. (repack or whatever)
Whenever you encounter a problem, chances are that you misplaced, moved or deleted a file; or that some mod came improperly packed
By comparing your original download pack against your actual game might lead you to an answer.
Be patient, finding an error sometimes is not easy, specially with 100,000+ files My game has 109,232 files inside the game folder.

Of course rely on the folks in the forums.
Sheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]