[Misc] [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) Charcater and Outfit (Share DL)

The Dump is Down! All it took was one bad apple to ruin it for everyone else.

Sorry, guys! :(

Last edited:
It would be very appreciated if someone could create a character based on Ryoka from the Occultic Nine anime. She would be a very welcome addition to this impressive collection. Thanks in advance.

~~ ALL-OUT CHARACTER DUMP!!! ~~

Yup, that's what I said, people... I'm dumping all my presently created girls right here, as well as in the future!
As much as I'd love to share backgrounds on every girl (and they have'em, trust me...), you'll just have to accept them as-is.

There are certainly some mods used; most importantly the Wide-Slider mod by vrl0ver, so be sure to grab that!
Big thanks and credit to: vrl0ver, Belgar17, Snooley, Zeaska, Aastaroth, fijas, Stampar, plasticmind, cyberbeing, and Dilldoe for their clothing, skin, hair, and other mod contributions! If I missed someone, please let me know.

Anyway, enough beating around the bush; let's just beat it, eh heh heh.
And, to bring back an old silly saying of mine...
Happy Hunting!

~~ Das Cards ~~

Names (Alphabetically, from left to right) - Anna Shiba, Desideria Linge, Faeyline Anhalt, Himei Tsukino, Himitsuki Shinrin, Jamila Jones, Koukotsuki Tankenka, Laney Seymour, Lilith Becker, L'Via Vasquez, Lydia Haliphell, Miranda Hamamoto, Miyusuki Saito, Nanami Devreaux, Nikkou Mayonaka, Ranya Nejem, Simona Cibulkova, Sylvia Devreaux, Thyone Kefalas, Voltryx Rynfyre, Yvette Etsuko​

Where's the download link though? :O

Daughters of Divine Pleasure

"Hey, Boss! We have a problem."

"Eh? What's up?"

"There's 3 nuns from that convent down the road mingling with the guests."

"That's not a problem. You're new here so let me fill you in a bit:

The next time you drive by the convent take a good look at the sign on the gate. The name of their order is 'Daughters of Divine Pleasure'. They're not your run-of-the-mill nuns. I don't know if they've gone rogue or the church is just sending all it's misfits there to keep them hidden, but..."

"Yeah, I thought the leather habits were a bit strange."

"Anyway, they fit right in here. We've actually had guests fall in love with and try to marry each one multiple times.

The one in red is the Mother Superior, Adrienne. She's a bit on the kinky side, if you know what I mean. She keeps everyone at the convent in line and I've heard that her 'disiplinary training sessions' are a sight to behold.

Adrienne
Boyish, Perverted, Pleased, S

BNZGB8v5.jpg
Sister Cailin, the one in the black veil, will do anything you ask... anything. She'll even thank you for it afterwards.

Cailin
Gentle, Perverted, Submissive, M

AoJ7fTHe.jpg
The youngest one, Sister Kazuko, is still a bit green but spend a couple of sessions with her and she'll be eating out of your hand - or your pants."

Kazuko
Reserved/Withdrawn, Tires Easily/Tired, Obedient, M

9fmULGqi.jpg
"Wait, wait, wait... I thought there was a strick hands-off policy for employees?"

"Those three are freelancing and aren't part of our regular rooms of women, so that rule doesn't apply with them. The next time you see one of them free during your lunch break, or after work hours, invite them back to the locker room... it's one Hell of a job perk - just don't let me catch you with one of them while you're on the clock."

==========
Enough nonsense....

Adrienne (Dark One) and Cailin (Servant) are cleaned up/tweaked randoms. Kazuko (Obedient Daughter) was, I think, downloaded from somewhere and modified - I haven't been able to find the original again if she was and instead of making a new save I overwrote the card. (the name *something*mimo or momo comes to mind for some reason)

You'll need Belgar17's HS SEXY DRESSES for SBX2 for the in-room dress and Aastaroth's DOA Clothing Compilation for Adrienne's mantle bikini in the bath.
All other clothes are contained in updates. I use no other body/maker mods besides the SBX2 uncensor and pubic hair from Stampar's Female maker Assets 1.3.

You'll also need to unlock the "Maxed out Obedience" achievement to get Cailin's Submissive sentiment.

WySptwG4.png
bJRc6VRS.png
pJVUoSSZ.png

0e8cKeca.png
iwejYoEf.png

Re: Daughters of Divine Pleasure

Greetings! Could you direct me to where you got the Nun outfit? New to the site. Apologies if overly obvious, I did look just couldn't find. Any help appreciated. Thanks - BMF

Re: Daughters of Divine Pleasure

supposedly it's part of an update patch...been looking for that patch myself,can't seem to find it.

Reactions: 11Z11
I decided to make a lil family, three generations! Tell me what you think!

Family photo
Davrinsky Fam.PNG

Lisa Davrinsky.PNG
charaF_2016_1029_1308_07_081.png

Nina DavrinskyPNG.PNG
charaF_2016_1029_1256_39_469.png

Lydia Davrinsky.PNG
charaF_2016_1019_1928_45_867.png

I've used alot of mods, almost everyone of them. Alexae's skin mod, Wideslider mod, Belgar, Zeaska's mod. Etc. A big thank you to everyone who make these mods! If you want to know specifics, feel free to ask!

Hello just wondering if anyone stumbles over a card for Honoka from Dead or Alive

Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII

Mods: Illusion Plugin Archiecture -(EusthEnoptEron), Wideslider -(vrl0ver)

Known Issues: Face looks jacked up in the Studio (at least on my machine it does). Please use the character labeled "Tifa for Studio" for those purposes. "Tifa for Studio" isn't as accurate as the main game card but it at least works in the studio because it doesn't use the wide slider I suspect.

Her face was modeled after the Advent Children model. Spent a good while fine-tweaking everything to get it to look as close as possible to my reference pictures so hopefully everyone enjoys!

Tifa Lockheart:
View attachment 12983

Tifa for Studio:

Edit: discovered that evidently, I had not ran the Studio patch for wide slider which was causing the jacked up face. All that is needed is the main card so the Tifa for Studio card was removed from this post.

Attachments

• charaF_2016_1027_0254_40_330.png
    charaF_2016_1027_0254_40_330.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 3,295
Last edited:
Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII

Mods: Illusion Plugin Archiecture -(EusthEnoptEron), Wideslider -(vrl0ver)

Known Issues: Face looks jacked up in the Studio (at least on my machine it does). Please use the character labeled "Tifa for Studio" for those purposes. "Tifa for Studio" isn't as accurate as the main game card but it at least works in the studio because it doesn't use the wide slider I suspect.

Her face was modeled after the Advent Children model. Spent a good while fine-tweaking everything to get it to look as close as possible to my reference pictures so hopefully everyone enjoys!

You have to run the wideslider patch for studio and it will fix :)

Anyone happen to know where to get these characters. Or a similar recreation of them.

Attachments

• CwacYYAUsAEw4tl.jpg
    CwacYYAUsAEw4tl.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 3,142
Reactions: maxinatorx

Sexy Bond girls to play with. They are loosely based on the characters on the films (hair colour, height, cup size etc.). Each girl has a different personality and traits.

View attachment 13122
View attachment 13123
View attachment 13124
View attachment 13125
View attachment 13126
View attachment 13127

MODS USED:

SBX Uncensor 1.2 by Stampar and Belgar17
Hair_BackV2.0 by Belgar17
WideSlider 0.7.0
GGmod1052_for_HS_mod

Clothes:
DressesV1.0 by Belgar17
INSANE Combination OF High Heels Shoes For HoneySelect V1.31_FUSION_v1.01 by NamelessKing
Zeaska HS MOD official packake 1.7

More to come, which Bond girls do you want to see?
Can't see your screenshots apart from 2, it's a usual vbulletin forum bug I think :(
Try to use http://i.want.tf/to/ :)

Here what I see:
Yi8nlq.jpg

When I click on a link with no image
ep70Vh3n.jpg

Sexy Bond girls to play with. They are loosely based on the characters on the films (hair colour, height, cup size etc.). Each girl has a different personality and traits.

k7WXY4.png
ztFd7UXif.png
SA9Q2.png

uFAtkxsp.png
aNbKuZtF.png
SwnJzM.png

How to install: Copy the .png files to your \HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female folder.

MODS USED:

SBX Uncensor 1.2 by Stampar and Belgar17
Hair_BackV2.0 by Belgar17
WideSlider 0.7.0
GGmod1052_for_HS_mod

Clothes:
DressesV1.0 by Belgar17
AdaptedShoesV1 by Belgar17
INSANE Combination OF High Heels Shoes For HoneySelect V1.31_FUSION_v1.01 by NamelessKing
Zeaska HS MOD official packake 1.7

More to come, which Bond girls do you want to see?

Last edited:
I love white girls with big tits and black girls with juicy bootys, and vice versa lol. I came up with Jenna and Jasmine off the top of my head and thought I'd share. Hope you guys enjoy them. PM me if you do.

You'll need Wide Sliders mod for these.

Jenna.png Jasmine.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!