Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How important is the visual style of otome to you?

pretty important, actually! ♡ i'm a sucker for beautiful art styles, and if the character designs are gorgeous, i'm already halfway sold 😭 but a good story and lovable characters can still win me over even if the art isn't exactly my taste (´꒳`)
 
For Games: It's a make or break for me, the art and style is often the first impression I get of the character followed by their VA and then their personality.

For Drama CD: 50/50, I get an idea on the vibe of the CD and sometimes I figure out what to expect and the genre by the cover alone but after that my brain won't think much about it and more about the content of the Drama CD
 
  • Like
Reactions: hydre
Art style is very important to me.
Even if there's a good story and great voice acting, if I don't like the art style, I give up halfway...
In the opposite case, I'll skip ahead and play through to the end.