Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How do you pick your otome game?

Hmm... I've never really thought about it, but I usually look at the synopsis first. If the plot catches my interest, I'll give the game a try. I don't really care whether it's an indie game or one from an otome game company, and I'm not too picky about the graphics either.
 
I usually go for the art style first and having Japanese voice acting is a big plus! i also tend to prefer modern settings because sometimes i just want to escape into a romance that feels closer to real life hahaha

If the art catches my eye that is enough to convince me to give it a try