Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

bbeulha

Member
Distinguished
Aug 23, 2026
155
82
How much do you listen to otome CDs compared to playing otome games?

Personally, I tend to play other game genres more than otome games, so I usually play those instead.

BUT I am absolutely obsessed with otome CDs...!! 💕 Unless something comes up, it's my nightly routine to listen to one before going to bed. It's literally pure healing!

What's your split like? Or do you enjoy both equally? Let me know in the comments! 😆
 
  • Love
Reactions: redcatdream
I've always been a fan of Otome CDs and have a huge digital collection ~♡
I've only recently had the pleasure to invest in Otome games since it was impossible for me to play due to incompatible devices or lack or resources ><! and I only finished two games and I'm on my third now ~

So I'm more of a 80% Otome CDs/Audio 20% games!
I even considered getting a switch for it at some point but I figured that PC games are more affordable & easily accessible for me so I dropped that plan
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
I've always been a fan of Otome CDs and have a huge digital collection ~♡
I've only recently had the pleasure to invest in Otome games since it was impossible for me to play due to incompatible devices or lack or resources ><! and I only finished two games and I'm on my third now ~

So I'm more of a 80% Otome CDs/Audio 20% games!
I even considered getting a switch for it at some point but I figured that PC games are more affordable & easily accessible for me so I dropped that plan
I used to only listen to otome CDs too, but after joining this community, I've been getting more and more interested in games!

Also I actually wanted to get a Nintendo Switch 2 (mostly for other games though), but the cost is no joke😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: redcatdream
I used to only listen to otome CDs too, but after joining this community, I've been getting more and more interested in games!

Also I actually wanted to get a Nintendo Switch 2 (mostly for other games though), but the cost is no joke😭
Yes! The price for Switch games is no joke!!!
Personally, I've always been interested in a few games and finally managed to get my hands on them this year ♡
Other than them I'm slowly starting to get into playing more games and trying to understand the otome game scene but I mostly keep to myself and listen to CDs & situation voice ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
Yes! The price for Switch games is no joke!!!
Personally, I've always been interested in a few games and finally managed to get my hands on them this year ♡
Other than them I'm slowly starting to get into playing more games and trying to understand the otome game scene but I mostly keep to myself and listen to CDs & situation voice ~
I'm so glad you finally got the games you wanted this year💕 Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy both the games and CDs!
 
  • Love
Reactions: redcatdream