[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

Thank you for your great work! More maps to work with, yeah! After playing with them for a while, I am curious that if the Wakeari maps are supposed to able to be put together like the cursed house maps?
Though the looks of the maps suggest I can do this, some of the details of the models of each map like size, colors and pre-exists shadows on the maps suggests the other way... (Like the hall way and room 1 seems to match with each other, but room 2 is different in size, while indoor is different in both size and some color details on the same part of the wall.)

I guess the SRT are messed up.... Create the scene add the models... Adjust it and save the scene....

These are wonderful and so inspiring too RamOram.. Thank you very much for your time and work ..
I can not believe you post 10 maps in one pack :D
That's awesome.

I wanna ask if it is possible to get any scenes from this game : "Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture "
The scenes in this game are so shocking unique and natural ...

image url

I looked for this model and am sincerely sorry I could not able to find those....

Regards

Amazing work as always Ramo! Just wanted to thank you again for all your time and hard work on all these maps! They really make the studios so much more variable and fun! You've provided some amazing tools to make some amazing stories! Thanks again so much!

Hey thanks for so many amazing maps! These are just stunning. After loading up the newest batch I'm having a little trouble with the Wakeari items. When I load them up they position a bit differently than the image you used as a preview. Some of the rooms are a bit forward and when I try to place them correctly as part of the house the roof pieces are doubled. Is this normal? I'm thinking this might be an issue specifically with mine since I don't see anyone else mentioning this problem. Could it be the HiR program I'm using?

The house you see in the image is the "TOWN" item in the wakeari pack, as for the items, they dont really "fit" together,probably thats how the original game done it when he Ripped them, but you can get them pretty close and check them to appear or dissapear, would be kindof bad to zoom out and "meet the other wall" in front of your camera anyway so youll end up doing the same thing, makeing them appear or dissapear so them fitting is not a big deal, since we have the "town" for the outside view if we need it whitout haveing to postion everything, this pack is my fav map pack out of the bunch i think cheers to you Ram

The house you see in the image is the "TOWN" item in the wakeari pack, as for the items, they dont really "fit" together,probably thats how the original game done it when he Ripped them, but you can get them pretty close and check them to appear or dissapear, would be kindof bad to zoom out and "meet the other wall" in front of your camera anyway so youll end up doing the same thing, makeing them appear or dissapear so them fitting is not a big deal, since we have the "town" for the outside view if we need it whitout haveing to postion everything, this pack is my fav map pack out of the bunch i think cheers to you Ram

Thank you! That makes more sense. I'm still very happy with it, was just wanting to make sure that I wasn't missing something. I hope this author keeps porting maps, these are so great!

This is my final submission..... Not because new title is coming and I will work on that.... Because this is the end of the line..... All the files are in Unity format if you want to port it to next game go ahead and don't ask for permission....

wait? you are not gonna port stuff to new game playhome coming in october?

I have been away from some time now and was able to look through your mods and saw the Yuusha maps that are dedicated to me. I want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication and everything you have provided for us. I wish you well my friend, please take care of yourself. :chuuni_salute:

I've installed the EMF patch so I'm up to date.
I moved the 01 itemlist to the honey folder.
I copied over the abdata folder from the mod to the main folder.
I ran clear execute, it all went smoothly without errors and said "finish".
So why won't it work?
I have read so much crap that I'm on the brink of insanity.

I've installed the EMF patch so I'm up to date.
I moved the 01 itemlist to the honey folder.
I copied over the abdata folder from the mod to the main folder.
I ran clear execute, it all went smoothly without errors and said "finish".
So why won't it work?
I have read so much crap that I'm on the brink of insanity.

Ok so...
1. If you have the game up to date when you start the Base game it should say version 1.20 if it dosent you missed a patch or did something wrong. (in my case i think the EMF overwritten the partyDlc .exe and made them version 1.18 i think)
2. The 01 itemlist, idk where you got it from or exactly what its supposed to do but the WK-Yu Maps dosent have it and wherever you got it im pretty sure you DONT have to put it in the Main folder, it should be under "abdata\studio\list".
3. After you copied the abdata folder and Overwritten the one in your game so they merge (not replace anything unless you already installed it once), You should have and RUN the following programs (for all mods): HSConflictResolver (to check for conflicts and resolve them)
HoneyselectItemResolver (to add the mods to game)
HoneyselectItemResolverNeo (i dont know if its necesarry but i found that one mod i have required it specifically for studio)
And after that your done, you should find the items/maps under the "object" tab in studioNeo

Ok so...
1. If you have the game up to date when you start the Base game it should say version 1.20 if it dosent you missed a patch or did something wrong. (in my case i think the EMF overwritten the partyDlc .exe and made them version 1.18 i think)
2. The 01 itemlist, idk where you got it from or exactly what its supposed to do but the WK-Yu Maps dosent have it and wherever you got it im pretty sure you DONT have to put it in the Main folder, it should be under "abdata\studio\list".
3. After you copied the abdata folder and Overwritten the one in your game so they merge (not replace anything unless you already installed it once), You should have and RUN the following programs (for all mods): HSConflictResolver (to check for conflicts and resolve them)
HoneyselectItemResolver (to add the mods to game)
HoneyselectItemResolverNeo (i dont know if its necesarry but i found that one mod i have required it specifically for studio)
And after that your done, you should find the items/maps under the "object" tab in studioNeo

Thanks for replying! I've tried twice and it broke the game twice, I'll try your method as a last attempt :)
1. Yup, definitely 1.20 and all installed correctly. I didn't use MF or EMF patches.
2. ...Blame hongfire. Their guide states that you have to move itemlist_01.unity3d from abdata\studio\list\itemlist to abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey. I'll skip that.
3. I'll edit this post with the results.

Btw forgot to add that you should run the the patches (the Filecopy) whit Japanese Applocale, im not sure if they even work whitout it, but forgot to mention it. Also if you use any Plugins (like wideslider or idk) you should have IPA (illusion plugin architecture as a .exe in your game) and you should drag and drop the Main .exe files, (HoneySelect_64, HoneyStudio_64 OVER the IPA.exe then run once the new shortcut created in gamefolder [ HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch), StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch)]

Btw forgot to add that you should run the the patches (the Filecopy) whit Japanese Applocale, im not sure if they even work whitout it, but forgot to mention it. Also if you use any Plugins (like wideslider or idk) you should have IPA (illusion plugin architecture as a .exe in your game) and you should drag and drop the Main .exe files, (HoneySelect_64, HoneyStudio_64 OVER the IPA.exe then run once the new shortcut created in gamefolder [ HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch), StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch)]

Already have, thanks bruh

Oh Ramoram
Dedicated To:
To Smooth Launch
To EVERYONE!!!

I just saw your notes today "thank you so much.."
I lately was not so active .. Seems like most people are out for summer.
I hope you do not stop modding and continue on PlayHouse.. Your place is special ..
No one could take your place and make this much stuff for this game..
I played with the new game some and its graphics will be much much better than HS.
Some says the game concept is not fun..
But i do not care what the game is.. I am always busy with studio...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!