[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

I never tryed but from what i gathered you absolutely need SB3U, it can allow you to import and export things in and out of unity files, also heard blender or something lets you edit the meshes and any paint prog that allows editing .dds files lets you edit the textures.

Im thankful for every hint! Thanks man! Now I have at least a direction and blender is my meshing prog #1 :P

happy to help, dont know more to help u, though i can say meshes "may be" exported and imported in FBX format metasequoia Alias OBJ, Collada (fbx 2015.1), i never used meshing progs so idk if its any help, once u open a unity file in sexy beach utility SB3U (try and get latest version 1.7.8 for no memory errors) you can export alot of things and edit them in various progs not sure how to add them in the game though just modify and replace existing ones. But i think there are tutorials. Im good with texture editing but not mesh. Anyway if u feel u made something nice share it, would love to dl it maybe help with textures if i can.

Is there a way to remove that annoying light/glossiness in the Wakeari Maps? Because in certain angles (mostly angled from the windows) even with all lights off its waaay to bright in the rooms, completely white almost.

Is there a way to remove that annoying light/glossiness in the Wakeari Maps? Because in certain angles (mostly angled from the windows) even with all lights off its waaay to bright in the rooms, completely white almost.

Not caused by maps. Problem might be with the background light settings in one of the plugins.

Ty for your reply, im not sure exactly what you mean, i dont have any plugins that add any kind of light in my game (like linear experiment image based lighting or others far as i'm aware), if u mean something like the plugins in the map itself, as in the .unity file, then i guess i understand and thank you for the great map.
By the way do you know of any way besides those plugins which are verry resource demanding to make the map darker even if it dose not fix this lighting thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
@supremeruler I use Plasticmind's 4K skin diffuse pack and it fixes that shininess. I would recommend it. It's not just these (awesome) maps, all the default items have it.

I did consider it (and tried a 4k pack not sure if that particular one or if theirs more then one) but it sorta laggs up my game a little, makes alot of my custom tatoos not work, and last but most important it changes all my characters skin color and im not about to reedit all my characters (even with ultracharedit) and the shyniness im refering to is in the map not the characters. I know that mod dose change the lighting but i cant seem to make my game look like i want with it (not enough saturation for colors) and i doubt anyone has the time to ether teach me or make my game the way i want it.

@supremeruler This is the one: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...e-initial-pack-for-hs-party-update-2017-06-19

The HS Linear Rendering Experiment (by Plasticmind again) looks better but it's more of a complete graphics overhaul and I didn't like how it affected the clothes/maps. The one I linked will fix the shine you're talking about. There are .xnl files you can edit in your userdata/graphicsetting folder (after you install the mod) to change the SSAO, SSR and shadows settings and there are presets to flip through.

Here, I made a post showing the difference: https://gromtkn.deviantart.com/art/Mila-Test-Render-713097528

Ya , thats the pack i used and couldent get the colors right atall, change the saturation.
Also is that the ring map from doa? Cause i couldent find it in ram's maps

Ok, so I installed some maps and ran HiR without any errors. Now, where can I see the new maps in HoneyStudio? They aren't in the same place as the default maps.

you downloaded some maps but did you read what ramoram has posted?

Which post of his specifically? I've read and adhered to everything I could find about using HiR to install maps.

If there is some post somewhere that I have overlooked, please point me towards it.

Which post of his specifically? I've read and adhered to everything I could find about using HiR to install maps.

If there is some post somewhere that I have overlooked, please point me towards it.

I have mentioned them in each post I have released where the maps are found.

The Honey Studio has a section of Item> Wall & Floor. There are rooms (Western-Style Wall 01, 02, Chinese-Style Wall, Japanese-Style Wall, Jail Wall), they can be moved to the studio Neo?

The Honey Studio has a section of Item> Wall & Floor. There are rooms (Western-Style Wall 01, 02, Chinese-Style Wall, Japanese-Style Wall, Jail Wall), they can be moved to the studio Neo?

You can add them to Neo by using HiR. I posted simple how to instructions a while back in the discussion thread.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/%5Billusion%5D-honey%E2%99%A5select-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-discussion-faq-500741/index256.html#post2805318

Digital Girls Item Map

20161218225346802.jpg

NOTE:
The previews are taken from SBPR.

You need HiR to run this mod in studio. Found in "Other" Section

DOWNLOAD Link:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Mods Redistribution:

All of my mods (SBPR and HS) are free to distribute any website or anywhere. Whether you guys give credits to original author or not. I really don't care. It would be nice if you do so if not then it doesn't bother me.

Thank you!

I loved this post. I usually say that envy sucks. Do not mind those mediocre Asian modders. You are a genius! Thank you for your wonderful work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.