[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

I remember there is a stage map, like HM SBPR have at that time in the two game but Caton serious (not too good at English, with the machine turn feel shy)

I am not sure which stage map you are talking about because I have covered almost everything from there.

EDIT
Don't worry. Your English is not bad. :)

Last edited:
The official map of the SBPR is very well made, especially the bubble room and the telephone booth

Omg, its the famous TXC from ZodGame forums! Great job on creating one of the best female characters. Keep up the great work! :3

hey thanks for these mods but i cannot find were to download links. only some are available, is it just me???

I checked a lot if not every post in the thread, the download links are displayed correctly and the “like to show” mechanism works just fine... If you find some post contain invalid links or something can you tell the # of the post?

Hi, thanks for the hardwork

I got an issue : i downloaded a couple of new maps, pasted them in abdate and run HiR (without error) but i cant see any of the new maps in the studio selection, also the background is now blue (before it was grey) what i missed ?

regards,

Edit 3: Cleaning up this post cause it became a ramble with constant situation updates. "I panic when shit breaks"...

The issue..
I didn't have file "01" so I thought you meant "itemlist 01" since you called it an item list. I copied it over and ran HiR... and.. Now all my animations are gone. Studio wont let me select or move characters. The mod sets are in the item list at least... But its totally broken.

The attempt to fix..
Ive tried a clean install of all base game files. Then the addons/DLC, and then the uncensors/english patch. (Game now works at this point) Then I started installing all my old mods. This process took me awhile because I keep my modded stuff in a single folder but eventually figured out the breaking point was with Plastic's HDR mod installed.

Current situation..
All game files that I know of are back to what they were before this was installed. And yet.. Plastic's HDR now breaks my studio. This was never an issue before I ran the exe your mod relies on. Could you please give me some information on what it does? What is changed? Added?

Last edited:
i have question i wanna take map "stage serie " but i cant like the post normal ?

At the end of TMVAGEIS Request Post the "Like" button will unlock all downloadable contents. It's upto you want you like from there.
Hi, thanks for the hardwork

I got an issue : i downloaded a couple of new maps, pasted them in abdate and run HiR (without error) but i cant see any of the new maps in the studio selection, also the background is now blue (before it was grey) what i missed ?

regards,
You will not find them in a Regular Map section in studio it is a studio item. Go to Item and look under Other section. The background issue has to do with plastic mind 4K patch and he has updated last version on 25th April in HF post and you may have to visit when HF is restores after upgrade.
BTW, did you read what I post before download? Honest reply would be nice....
Edit 3: Cleaning up this post cause it became a ramble with constant situation updates. "I panic when shit breaks"...

The issue..
I didn't have file "01" so I thought you meant "itemlist 01" since you called it an item list. I copied it over and ran HiR... and.. Now all my animations are gone. Studio wont let me select or move characters. The mod sets are in the item list at least... But its totally broken.

The attempt to fix..
Ive tried a clean install of all base game files. Then the addons/DLC, and then the uncensors/english patch. (Game now works at this point) Then I started installing all my old mods. This process took me awhile because I keep my modded stuff in a single folder but eventually figured out the breaking point was with Plastic's HDR mod installed.

Current situation..
All game files that I know of are back to what they were before this was installed. And yet.. Plastic's HDR now breaks my studio. This was never an issue before I ran the exe your mod relies on. Could you please give me some information on what it does? What is changed? Added?

I went back to the tutorial section to see which file I highlighted to move and yup it was file name "01" not "ItemList 01". If you didn't have file name 01 that is probably because you have missed some updates after 30th Sep,2016. What were those updates? I have no idea because it was some months ago now. You can throw this question in the FAQ thread or you can get the file from me but I cannot guarantee if that will work.

WarningAfter Neo release PlasticMind for 4k Graphic Patch will not work! I also heard he will discontinue working on the regular studio and will release the graphic patch for Main game and Neo studio only. Wait for updates from modders!

Suggestion: What I have done and would suggest you if you like that: Make two copies of HoneySelect. One for regular and one for Neo. I am using the regular HS for studio because it is stable and Neo will keep on updating meaning new patch from Illusion every week. It will go for a month and probably another month for modders to release stable version of plugins, translation graphic patch etc.

You will not find them in a Regular Map section in studio it is a studio item. Go to Item and look under Other section. The background issue has to do with plastic mind 4K patch and he has updated last version on 25th April in HF post and you may have to visit when HF is restores after upgrade.
BTW, did you read what I post before download? Honest reply would be nice....

Hi Ram-0-Ram,
Thanks for the reply,
I rode several times your nice and helpfull tutorial on post #10 I promise !

I feel dumb that i didn't understood the new maps are available thru the items list, I though you were talking about new objects that come with the maps but i was focused of the probability of a technical issue :punched:

Also thanks for pointing me the bug with PM 4K patch, i'll retrieve the update it up when i could.

Then...
Damn you maps are gorgeous, thanks thanks a lot !

Regards,

Fairly sure I have all updates and DLCs besides the newest Neo stuff.. I tried that 01 file you linked and I'm still getting the same issues in Studio. Has this been tested with Plastic's HDR mod? And could you please give me some insight into what this exe edits? I'm desperate here.. I was working on a comic (Why I wanted the maps) and this game looks like a heaping pile of crap without that HDR mod. (imo)

Hi Ram-0-Ram,
Thanks for the reply,
I rode several times your nice and helpfull tutorial on post #10 I promise !

I feel dumb that i didn't understood the new maps are available thru the items list, I though you were talking about new objects that come with the maps but i was focused of the probability of a technical issue :punched:

Also thanks for pointing me the bug with PM 4K patch, i'll retrieve the update it up when i could.

Then...
Damn you maps are gorgeous, thanks thanks a lot !

Regards,

HiR tutorial is meant for one-time only to get the software running once it is done right. After downloading studio related stuff. The HiR serves to add the codes in game Item list file. In SBPR time, the users are asked to add the codes themselves manually and even have to write a tutorial that time. List management by modders was trouble in SBPR time. Different modders release at different time and hassle of integrating the codes for user. So HiR is the real hero that has saved alot of trouble.

I prefer studio item map over studio mod map is:
1-All maps will be in one unity file compare to studio mod map. Example: I released AG3 maps in a single unity file. Snooley released PPD maps in 28 unity files. (Reduces file count +1)
2-Both studio and item maps can be move and rotate. Benefit of item map over the studio map is you can scale them regular studio maps you can't (Scaling +1)
3-Studio item maps codes needs to inserted in the Item list and require to run HiR to add them. Studio maps you don't need to do those just copy-paste and load the. (Consume ID slots -1)

Fairly sure I have all updates and DLCs besides the newest Neo stuff.. I tried that 01 file you linked and I'm still getting the same issues in Studio. Has this been tested with Plastic's HDR mod? And could you please give me some insight into what this exe edits? I'm desperate here.. I was working on a comic (Why I wanted the maps) and this game looks like a heaping pile of crap without that HDR mod. (imo)

What version of your game is and what is HiR you are using?
To check the version of game go to load the main game and look at corner screen of the start up menu

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/utility-hir_neo-605278/ Try the neo IF you have installed neo! If not then download here it is a temporary file I am deleting afterwards because re-distribution is prohibited without consent
https://mega.nz/#!5V5nxLrY!IxVTSr1LT7deF_nYK7owc-kVrjEP9vWaFg4hlkaTjOg

Thanks.. But.. Still not working. At this point I don't care if I ever get this mod to work honestly.. I just want to get Plastic's HDR working again. And no I don't have any of the neo content installed.

Thanks.. But.. Still not working. At this point I don't care if I ever get this mod to work honestly.. I just want to get Plastic's HDR working again. And no I don't have any of the neo content installed.

I really don't know what you have missed. My studio mods has no connection with PlasticMind 4K Graphic patch. Contact PlasticMind in AnimeSharing. The tutorial was created months ago and many users updated game with time. Check the mods and tell me what Graphic patch you have. (version?)

I really don't know what you have missed. My studio mods has no connection with PlasticMind 4K Graphic patch. Contact PlasticMind in AnimeSharing. The tutorial was created months ago and many users updated game with time. Check the mods and tell me what Graphic patch you have. (version?)

HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170410

Then I am not sure why graphic patch is causing the trouble. Contact PlasticMind about this issue.

Well thanks for trying. I think I'll just wait for all my Mods to be upgraded for the new DLC and Neo before I mess with another again.

Edit Post: I was having the issue other people had "characters' tab not showing so you couldn't edit their positions or whatever. Also scenes not loading"

I figured out what to do. To help those with the same problem:

1- Just download the lastest update. Delete your entire abdata/studio folder from your game directory and grab the abdata/studio folder from the update and put there. You can check now your studio and it will show characters' tab and it will load scenes again.

2- Then you just get the maps you want from this topic and install them.

3- Then, after you installed the maps, you run HiR again. It worked for me! :D

Of course you need the lastest update AND HiR 1.1.1 and the SB3UGS whatever Delta.

After everything maybe your studio goes back to japanese, if you (like me) doesn't understand japanese, just run the MF Patch again but choose Custom and check ONLY translation options, so it will not mess up with anything else.

By the way, great job you did with this topic. I loved it, congratz and keep the good work!!!

Last edited:
Can I make a request here. I only want something like an NBA arena. Maybe I can find it from NBA2k or some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work