T thecactus New member Aug 24, 2026 6 1 Aug 24, 2026 #1 Had a great weekend now I need to get back to work and see my stupid coworkers. Damn it.
T thecactus New member Aug 24, 2026 6 1 Aug 25, 2026 #2 Not that bad but I still feel like being cooked
T thecactus New member Aug 24, 2026 6 1 Aug 26, 2026 #3 I feel like my job just fucks me up every time. I am twice clumsy comparing to who I am usually. And I feel like I am meaner than I should be
I feel like my job just fucks me up every time. I am twice clumsy comparing to who I am usually. And I feel like I am meaner than I should be
T thecactus New member Aug 24, 2026 6 1 Yesterday at 4:47 PM #4 Getting jobs is like a dilemma. You yearn for one when you don't have it and hate it when you have it.
Getting jobs is like a dilemma. You yearn for one when you don't have it and hate it when you have it.