help with game Maro no kanja wa Gatenkei

crack79

Dark Slayer
Trusted Member
Aug 4, 2015
I am new to the community I'm Crack 79 a taste:)...
I make this post to ask for help, download the Maro game not kanja wa Gatenkei contribution made by girlcelly and when I start the game a window followed by a appears me and not let me play the game.
tell me that I can do to fix this problem please. Let them images of what appears to me to want to play the game. I hope I can help.
Sin título.pngSin título2.pngSin título3.png

1st: Welcome to the correct section!

2nd: Hmm, your PC/laptop isn't Japanese located - You should it make...

3rd: Like I see, you did your PC/laptop to Win 10 updated right?

:)
1st: thank you for helping me
2nd: I think not... do you think that you due to that?
3rd: no xD

:)
1st: thank you for helping me
2nd: I think not... do you think that you due to that?
3rd: no xD

Lol, not to thanking, it's of course...

And, of course you've your PC/laptop to Japanese local set, because otherwise doesn't work your PC/laptop with the VNs... - but before you do... Which OS have you then? Because the 'Start' button looks like Win 8 or Win 10 - At different OSs are the settings for the Japanese localisation also different to do...

Lol, not to thanking, it's of course...

And, of course you've your PC/laptop to Japanese local set, because otherwise doesn't work your PC/laptop with the VNs... - but before you do... Which OS have you then? Because the 'Start' button looks like Win 8 or Win 10 - At different OSs are the settings for the Japanese localisation also different to do...

mmmm because I have the win. 8.1 hehe then turn to Japanese local if I run. Thank you: 3 :)

mmmm because I have the win. 8.1 hehe then turn to Japanese local if I run. Thank you: 3 :)

Ah, I see then... But let's hope that the OS the game supports, because it isn't sure if the game for that made was... But if yes, then should you it try...xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!