Help getting Magical Marriage Lunatics!! to run.

Hrm when i went through there wasnt one... Ill completely reinstall

EDIT: Key does not work =/ Last time I used a key with weird numbers and letters. Will reinstall the torrent itself.

Tip:If you're planning to install a game, do not stray from the place where you got it.
You claimed you got the game on this thread.
I got it there as well, and everything just works perfectly fine.
The key is the same to all magical marriage lunatics posted in this forum. Its not a special serial, it's just a password to prevent players from playing the game before release date.

Code:
ウチにもお姫様やってきて

Turns out I only had Japanese LANGUAGE instead of locale set! Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Is there a way to get it in English? Like an English patch

Turns out I only had Japanese LANGUAGE instead of locale set! Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Is there a way to get it in English? Like an English patch
There a 99.99999% chance that theres no patch.
You can check if theres one on VNDB.

But theres a way to play Japanese Visual Novels with English machine subtitles.
You need to install VNR.
Here's a start to finish tutorial by me.

Let me know if you can bypass the opening credits

After Mounting MML2 It continues on with installation and hasnt asked me to remount MML1

After Mounting MML2 It continues on with installation and hasnt asked me to remount MML1

After mounting MM2 the ok Button should be clickable, a few minutes after it would ask for Disk 1 which is MML1 to continue.

Just reinstalled atlas once more upon reinstalling it states "No application that enables Application Translation setup is installed."

Well you skipped the part where the tutorial said what to install, and that includes the offline machine translator which is ATLAS ...*sigh*
but whatever floats your boat.

Please assist me. Sorry for bothering you. I look at the settings and when i go to the test machine translation ATLAS shows up as an option but in game it uses Bing to translate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago
mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please