Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRave

May 7, 2014
I am GraveRave it is a pleasure I love anime alot but money is tight so i spend most my time on MMOs I'm an ex Elsword NA supporter I used to enjoy it there but the community went to hell(not telling what happened here i don't wana be negative in my intro). I am not the brightest bulb with grammar I do try. If you wana hang out that's awesome!!(not in person so awkward). If you got any games or anime I would love to listen to what you have to say just remember I don't have much money at the moment. I hope to make some friends outside facebook using facebook as a tool to meet people is fun but it's starting to be a bad idea.

Newbie of these forums:
GraveRave(RaidScarr,Raiden Kaiser,and other known aliaises i used on facebook)

Reactions: uenchuceli
Hello and welcome in your new world of ASF GraveRave! - I hope, that you with us and with the stuff here your fun find will^^!

:fulfilled: Welcome To ASF Forum GraveRave :fulfilled:
:cheerleader: Share your feel Happy and Enjoy with all member ASF :cheerleader:

Thank you guys!! Sorry some nasty glitch happened my account for some reason when I went to login my password was rejected over and over again and I had no way to contact anyone for help so this is my new account you will see me as this account instead of GraveRave don't worry I don't plan on using multiple accounts this is the only one I am gona use now sorry staff sorry guys

can staff please tears the down I feel ashamed I cant login to GraveRave because of a password glitch and had to make this account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/