Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was eating :P, I guess im good at hiding what I am, zad.

Cool, you should teach me some german so I pass my class, nanashi :D pwez

you sure ur just not a t-girl =P and no worries bud

By T-girl, you mean Tomboy? or Transvestite?

Because i assure you, I am neither

418596_457867250899997_1561218234_n.jpg

Cool, you should teach me some german so I pass my class, nanashi :D pwez
Well, okay... :evillaugh:I'll then for you a payment-index think out... Jk...:XD: I'll you later in some stuff about German teach...:goodtea:~>

im only having a joke =D, and T-girl is tits and dick, just like hovis best of both world's... or something like that, sorry if it causes offence i mean nothing by it.

Na you didn't offend lol and if thats what you mean by T-girl, then why not just say Futanari?

Nanashi Teach me the ways of the german! pwez :P

cuz i can never remember if its futa or futanari or even if thats what it meant haha so i stuck with T-gal

Futa is just short for Futanari, which means Dickgirl, which in your terms means T-girl which in everyone elses terms means "It must be from Bangkok!"

Nanashi Teach me the ways of the german! pwez :P
I've you said, that I you teach will, no panic - but currently is it bad (With another words said: I'm now tired...>_>)...:goodtea:~>

man i just left school dont teach me stuff ={, who did your signature?

school just teaches you to believe in what you cannot do, to give you hope for what you can't do. and who are you asking zad? (I presume me? idk)

Thanks nanashi~ my german suckzzzzzzzz it ist nicht gern, nicht gern @ all

yeah, it looks well made, i'd like to learn how to do more with my sig's

Lol I believe its plain to see that "Das ist (Nitch) Gern" Is one part of german that is stuck in my head. :P

well it is really well made, like how the character has the petals and the character colour is made to match the background yet still clear

Lol thanks :P Its a old old signature from at least 3 years ago.

I try to stay as what my Signature says, The Lunar God, which is why in FFXIV I am a Keeper of the Moon :P

must of put a lot of work into it then =D, i needa look out a background that will go with the black lagoon sig im gonna do...

Actually not a lot of work went into the signature at all, it was only like a 3ish minute job.

And thank you Seemless

So about that sig is that a font you used if so can i get it? it looks super awesome :shopping:

you must have had a bit of practice if that only took three minutes

MinnymausGG did the fonts and the words, I just added some minor detail to the picture itself. Sorry seemless, If I find it, ill give you it. (It is a font though)

I suck with photoshop and GIMP, i am more of a programmer so to be honest im still a complete noob at signatures

That would be nice just pm me or something in case you get it :goodtea:

0.0 why are we so alike?! i only started them bout 5 days ago so i'm not very good, but i did enter SOTM, but im more of a programmer myself, but it's been a while since i done anything so you could probably say im starting from scratch again... but i never learned c++ or that only pbasic assembler and another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much