Have you ever...

Mhh dunno.. don't think so : /

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence is on the planet? :3

Not particularly :3 I just do as i wish, why does the world matter?

Have you ever seen those crop circles?

Yes, but never with my own eyes (just tv etc.).

Mhh have you ever been afraid about something that didn't exist/does not exist in real life (as kid maybe?)?

Yep always thinks a ghost is going to come up behind me or through the mirror and eat me or something.

Have you ever finished a Mario game? (every level including the hidden ones)

Mhh hidden ones? No : /

Same question, because now I'm curious if some one actually have finished a mario game including the hidden levels.. on this forum! Btw clear me up on that.. never heard of hidden levels in Mario games, give some examples please? :bigeyes:

I know a cousin who seems to have cleared the game completely but i havent XD

Have you ever finished a kirby game?

Nope :/ Not any real person anyway... Maybe thought some anime would be better off without certain people...

Have you ever written a poem?

Yeah, i was thinking about being an author when i was still a bookworm.

Have you ever written a haiku?

No, but I may actually try it now where you mention it.

Have you ever Kissed a Boy (or if you're a Girl, a Girl)?

Nope i dont consider myself to have actually kissed anyone for real (that girl might have stolen my first, but it happened too fast, i dont even know if it actually happened)

Have you ever had a kiss stolen?

Yes :3 glorious memories... okay.. also not so glorious like the boy.... ehm! Sooo

Have you ever stopped doing something, and actually wondered why you started it in the first place?

Yeah but then i usually dont remember what i was doing :/

Has short term memory ever ruined anything for you?

Oh god... yes.. (sorry won't tell what) : / Must train it ><

Have you ever been in an social awkward situation, like you forgot to lock the toilet door after sat down etc in the school and someone than came in? (Happened to a female friend of mine XD)

Last edited:
Hmm yeah... The darn first lock doesnt work but its not like there was a sign saying it didnt...

Have you ever had that awkward silence around friends?

Nope, not had that one yet, would be funny hehe..

Have you ever laid in bed for a day, unable do to something because of your laziness?

Hmm does lying around thinking about the dream i had for a couple hours count? If so then yes if not then no :/

Have you ever completely lost track of time?

Uhm yes.. often : / playing video games, being together with my loved ones etc.

Have you ever had that feeling that time passed really slowly?

Yeah... Quite a lot when im alone >.<

Have you ever felt those moments when time seems to freeze for a little while?

Yes, also if I'm alone >.< a lot. Dang these moments!

Have you ever had the thought that you maybe are addicted to the forum :V?

Hmm i wonder :3 Maybe maybe not xD Depends what others call addicted.

Have you ever gotten far in pac man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US