Have you ever...

Yes. When you've been up for most of a weekend, the only late night snack that'll cut it is a hash brown.

Have you ever accidentally the whole thing?

"Have you ever accidentally the whole thing?"??
Err...how do I answer that question?
Accidentally delete the whole thing? - Yup, my school assignment
Accidentally ate the whole thing? - Yup, my grandma's cooking
Accidentally threw out the whole thing? - Yup, my school science's project

Have to you ever being so mad that you kick a lamp post so hard that either it bend or your leg broke?

Aye!
I've slept while - watching TV, in cinema, driving, standing, PC gaming, fixing computer, eating, marching,...etc.

Have you ever wrestling with your pet(s)?

Wrestled with pet's?? no haha :D
my cat is so small i can't wrestle with her, ( i presume you don't mean serious wrestling) but i'd hurt him becouse she's so small..
though i have had her wrestle with my leg.(hurt's like hell btw) :)

Have you ever broke something that's your friend?
*i broke my friend's coffee cup recently, now i have to buy him new one :(*

Nope, coz I do not meet the minimum requirement to own a credit card. But I got debit card though.

Have you ever borrow money to cover another loan?

Nope, but I did went to the miniature version of it - the beach! Chuwabunga, dude!!

Have you watch all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's live action movies?
*I only watched 1 & 2.*

Nope, haven't met anyone that gifted that say that line.

Have you ever spend half day just to DL a lousy 8MB worth MP3?
*Back in my dial-up days*

Yes! Cause internet was slow -_-''
It was a terrible day, i couldnt do anything with my pc

Have you ever ate one hole Icecream?

1 whole ice cream? How much would it considered as a 1 whole ice cream?
I've ate 2 liters of ice cream before, just out of the blue - dunno why, just got the urge to eat some. The girls in my class said that my behaviour was like a pregnant woman that craves for some food.

Have you ever check a forum , like every hour or so, just to see if there is a new post posted?

Yeah, when i'm bored. This is a great place to get rid of it.

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Yup, so far I've been involved in 6 car-related accident. One of them was self accident - sleep while driving(luckily I didn't hit anything, just went into a dry and stuck on a mound.)

Have you ever get into fight in school, which result that school taking action?
*Personally I got into 2 fight, back in my elementary school. After that we learned to fight quietly.*

Nope, At Our school theyre pretty strict about it and it actually never happens
and in elementary school ive never got in a fight because i always stayed away from those kinda guys :/

have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

no. Stuck in a train, yes.

Have you ever panicked while talking to someone and completely spazzed out?

Nope, never happen.

Have you ever try not taking a dump for 1 whole week?

No! haha :D i think my rectum would go into 5 different knots if i would've try it..
and after one week of waiting the shit would be the size of a fucking basketball :D
* i suppose you've tried it alexsdu?*

Have you ever burnt your skin in sun so bad that after it's healed a little bit the dead skin peels off??
*happens to me every god damn summer*

No! haha :D i think my rectum would go into 5 different knots if i would've try it..
and after one week of waiting the shit would be the size of a fucking basketball :D
* i suppose you've tried it alexsdu?*
How did you know?! Well back in my school day, our school have this outing, but the toilet were so in despair condition, I didn't dare to use them, so I hold it for the whole duration of the outing - 1 week. The day we got back, 1st thing I do when I reach home was to visit my beloved toilet. :D

Have you ever burnt your skin in sun so bad that after it's healed a little bit the dead skin peels off??
*happens to me every god damn summer*
Yup, spent too long on the beach. Suffer for 1 week after that.
It look like as if I put some glue on my skin and peel it when it dry - that's how it look like.

Have you ever fall asleep for just a couple of hours and then you can't sleep for the rest of the night?
*Happening to me right now - 3:09AM*

most of the times....

have you ever been sick and still you went to work /or went school despite your condition?

Yup, coz I got work that need to be finished on that day. Eventually my friends take over and told me to go home instead.

Have you ever listening to the marching music the whole day?
*Done that to get motivated. Semper Fidelis is my favourite*

Nope, But i listened to the song This is Halloween a few times and it was stuck in my head for a whole day :/

Have you ever forgot your keys while going outside the house?
*It Happens to me all the time xD, one time i had to wait for my mom to get back from her work. But mostly i just ring on the bell and she opens the door with a pissed of face D:*

House key? No. But I did forgot my office key, and at the same time my colleague was on sick leave.
I have to drive 15 minutes back home to get the key, and drive back another 15 minutes to the office. All no less than 100km/h.

Have you even woke up in the middle of the night, then sit in front of your PC for almost an hour before you start touching it?
*Happened to me few times :P*

No. Although I have done that a time or two during the day :p

Have you ever wondered if your life would be so much better if you was an anime character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!