Haruoto Alice * Gram

Thanks for the quick reply, I am glad to see your doing well! Just curious, do you think Fortune Arterial is a good VN to try to read and learn Japanese? From 1-10, how difficult do you think the vocabulary is in it? I read your partial patch 2 or 3 years ago and want to read the rest, but not sure if it is a good VN to start with, Thank You.

Yes, I think Fortune Arterial is pretty easy. The difficulty is around 3 out of 10. Though I don't recommend you use the partial patch to learn because there are some translation errors.

Thanks for the advice, I was planning to make Anki cards as I read, so by my 5th playthrough [True route] I should be able to read while text hooking less and less! Probably will take a long time to read it, but this is something I have wanted to do for a long time! I need to stop procrastinating and learn Japanese because I have read almost all the translated VN's available. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.