Happy Birthday, renano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to open multiple tabs. (Spammer days)

Now, I just have the main forum open and click whatever pops up.

D: I forgot something for someone.

/me runs off to new friend

Lol I think she used you too get out, but pushing you further under in the process....at least there's a girl running about out there somewhere covered by chocolate from top to toe....

And she'll come back when the chocolate starts to harden...probably just about the same time you managed to crawl half way back up again...

Heh this chocolate magma turn out out quite nice in the end after all....
/me imagines himself floating on a floater, like ppl are seen doing in pools with a glass and straw, with an umbrella at the side of the glass...

/me still relaxing...wonders how long it will take for samy to realize that the place he's in is shallow enough to stand in.....
//////////////

My other browser tabs aren't even for the forum....but often times lot of youtube videos.

Hmm... i suppose ill do the same with a clone then... actually why not just disappear and have that other clone up there deal with the rest~

Hmm shallow hot chocolate? When did that happen? I thought this was a really large cup... ahh well~

So much hax in here. People still remember me Q_Q :redface:, thanks @renano . Oh well, I'll just hope I stay longer this time. League of Legends really eats my time up. :/

So much hax in here. People still remember me Q_Q :redface:, thanks @renano . Oh well, I'll just hope I stay longer this time. League of Legends really eats my time up. :/
I haven't forgotten you... Yeah that game is rly LoL.

Oh and you have to put ; after the name for it too work now.
Greetings.
Glare at me bro!

/unown starts glaring contest
/me doesn't know who to glare at
Unown is glaring at people tooooo :runhappy:
All of this glaring might cause some serious consequences !!!!

Hmm I'm no metaphysical scientist ..but couldn't all this concentrated glaring cause some cataclysmic event ? like tear open a rift in our space time dimension when all that glare power is concentrated and focused in one spot...

hmmm, you serious about me being serious ?? /me really is unsure, didn't mean to scare anyone...

hehe that would be cool wouldn't it....Sam should play half-life first though....(you can see my screenshots of it on steam, called black Mesa)

But what would be odd about it Sam...any ideas ?

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] ;

*renano glomps Alex

Thank you so much~

I'll remember you and the many laughs we shared. ^^
Thanks. /me glomps renano back.
Can't remember the last time I've been glomps, in a good way.:fullblush:

So ripping a hole in the dimension with an intense staring contest is the way into the anime world o.o Well i guess the people who got dragged in before arent telling or just didnt return xD

I can understand why they haven't returned.....

But...Sleepy Night is putting its arms around me as I type this....and wants me to come to bed with her..eh I mean...sleep with her...lol whatever.

Hmm goodnightys genki~

Maybe theyre all trapped :evillaugh: Shoved in some random cage or another~ No one coming to rescue them~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?