Guns or Swords

Guns or Swords

• Guns

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Swords

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always good to have a melee weapon in case the gun runs out of bullets if its the zombie apocalypse~ I like swords better but guns work better irl
Well when things come to that, rifle can be a sophisticated club or spear, if you attach bayonet to it.
As for handgun, that's a different story.

Last edited:
True, but you steel need super quick reflex to slice the bullet into 2.
Even if you manage, instead of just have to suffer 1 gunshot wound, you'll end up having 2.
the paper that was placed behind the katana was much further back. That's why the distance between both pieces of the bullet are far apart.

Even Jedi can't deflect all the fire shots that were aimed at them, as seen in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Seriously I can vote on that ! its both so cool. I want both ! and we need both, One for long range, and one for short range\melee.

I like Guns
Even if you get up close if you're fast enough you can still dodge a sword

I'd choose a gun most of the time, a sword in my mind conveys a romantic elegance of sorts, like a smooth instrument playing a classical tune. A gun is more brutal, ruthless, direct and much simpler to use, it can be operated with less skill than a sword and still be much more effective. The problem with a gun is once you run out of bullets it becomes a rather ineffective club. The problem with a sword is that when at any sort of distance, you are at a clear disadvantage to someone with a firearm.

Swords. I think guns hurt your entire arm and shoulder after you shoot one bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.