[Utility] GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles : "HS Active Bones Female"

Hi,

I can confirm that adding the line "-1,cf_J_Kosi03,True,1,1,1,1" to an "*.png.bonemod.txt" you can alter only the lower belly front bone.
The "1,1,1,1" values have to be set rather high though to see an effect. (up to 30 perhaps.)

Mind making a small update still? ;)

regards,

Re: "HS Active Bones Female" V 0.2 : GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles :

It doesn't seem to work.
I opened the character's png file(from UserData/chara/female folder right?) and whenever I alter the feet/hand scales it doesn't change in Studio or main Game.

@smoothlaunch, Great Mod! I've been using it on almost all my female characters. If you are still developing it, would it be possible to make it work with male characters too?

Has anyone gotten this to work with "HoneySelectVR.exe" or "HoneySelectVR_Vive.exe" ?

I can get most mods (including WideSlider) working fine with the VR versions of the game, but no luck with the bone modifier (despite it working great with the "HoneySelect_64" executable). Really wish it was compatible.

Hello,the second week I try and nothing (((( help what i do wrong.Win10 62x. What did I do, downloaded (Honey Select Wide Slider slider limit change v0.8.3) (Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier v0.7.4) (HS Active Bones Female Version : 04) Extract HS Active Bones Female C:\illusion\HoneySelect. I open HoneySelect_64 run the character editor and open C:\illusion\HoneySelect\HS Active Bones Female.file-open-C:\illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female open card change the slider but does not change in the editor.

Re: "HS Active Bones Female" V 0.2 : GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles :

The link for download is broken, please reupload please!!!

First of al excuse my english, i am spanish, i used to have this mod instaled and for my it is a must for Honeyselect, reinstalling the game because somo mod conflict and when i try to dowload it again always send me to a blank page sayin "403 forbidden".

Please upload this utility again, the game is not the same whitout it.

Thank you very much for this amazing mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.