Grisaia no Kajitsu gets anime adaptation...

I shall watch the anime and judge :mafiaboss:

...Let's see what all this hype is about

Is this the Opening Theme to Grisaia no Kajitsu anime ??
>>>> http://nbcuni-music.com/maon/contents/hp0007/index00180000.html <<<<

*Scroll down to M1 song*

Yeah, it are the musics to GnK anime...

Edit:
But I'd love to see Michiru animated <3
Fck I'm so obsessed with her
And you girls says, that we guys dirty are...:goodtea:

Edit2:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];

Last edited:
The art looks weird in the anime adaptation and it looks like they wont focus on Michiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*eternal sobbing*
:gakuran_broken:

The art looks weird in the anime adaptation and it looks like they wont focus on Michiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*eternal sobbing*
:gakuran_broken:

Well, (1st: Hello and g'morning/afternoon/evening Saki^^!) the series will maybe in Majiko or Hoshi zora e kakeru like be: Where portion wise from all female charas give will.

And well, at adaptations is this normal that the charas in the animated (to their original-2D) version a bit weird effect, but we've with this already aware be in the anime-world...:goodtea:

Next year will additional 2 further TV series of Grisaia give: Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen. The series will at March 2015 start!!!
moregrisaia.jpg

Source: yaron.blog/Moetron
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];

I'm enjoying the anime, at least for the episodes that I've watched, so this is good news to me.

I was able to enjoy this work though I had not watched the final episode yet. Besides, it is also glad that the Amane route was neatly described. I'm looking forward to LABYRINTH and EDEN.
(But, the production at two seasons in reality was an ideal...) :fag:

001.jpg
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] [MENTION=90889]abcbmadoka[/MENTION] [MENTION=100443]midnighter[/MENTION];

001.jpg
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] [MENTION=90889]abcbmadoka[/MENTION] [MENTION=100443]midnighter[/MENTION];

Thanks, nanashi1. Because the original is two games, I hope that it is produced in 2 seasons this time...

Thanks, nanashi1. Because the original is two games, I hope that it is produced in 2 seasons this time...

Is nothing to thanking, it was of course...^_^

And I know that they from the original the spin-off games are...:goodtea:

Edit: Well, I know that the second season at March starting will, but am' not sure if the 3rd season after the second following will - There can also a break between the season give (E.g. at Summer)... But let's us see what will happen...

and I will wait for the german sub... ups, i allready have it^^

:korokke_dizzy::nyanmusu_wtf::nyanmusu_no:

mid the chaos(his german is better than his english or japanese...)

Don't know if I should be happy about it or not. I really liked the VN, but after the anime I'm left behind with a bitter aftertaste, since many things weren't mentioned in the anime. And if they're planning to adapt both games in one season it would be very bad. I mean, they can leave out the afterstories from Meikyuu, but 24 episodes are a minimum for both seasons.
and I will wait for the german sub... ups, i allready have it^^

:korokke_dizzy::nyanmusu_wtf::nyanmusu_no:

mid the chaos(his german is better than his english or japanese...)
You're lucky, since I'm most likely going to sub it in German anyway, like the first season ;D

I mean, they can leave out the afterstories from Meikyuu, but 24 episodes are a minimum for both seasons.

Yeah, this would great. But do you think that they the budge for 48 (The both spin-offs) eps have will? - This would really optimistic of us be...>_>

Yeah, this would great. But do you think that they the budge for 48 (The both spin-offs) eps have will? - This would really optimistic of us be...>_>
I don't know, but I can imagine a few ways:

1. The special of one hour will be Yuuji's past from Meikyuu, followed by the present story. Since it's possible to pack Rakuen intwo twelve episodes but not to pack Meikyuu into an special of one hour I think this isn't the perfect solution since it would mean to leave out many things from Meikyuu.

2. Meikyuu gets the special and eleven episodes, whereby Rakuen get's twelve or thirteen episodes. This is possible, since Yuuji's past has enough material to cover eleven episodes and a special of 60 minutes. Experience tought us that they'll most likely leave out many things, but if they want to tell every little thing this would be no problem.

3. 48 episodes altogether, but I can't imagine that they would make it this way.

Cause of bad experience with anime adaptions I have the feeling that it will be the first method, but let's wait and see. Three full months to go for the special, at the latest then we will know which way they choose :)

I don't know, but I can imagine a few ways:

1. The special of one hour will be Yuuji's past from Meikyuu, followed by the present story. Since it's possible to pack Rakuen intwo twelve episodes but not to pack Meikyuu into an special of one hour I think this isn't the perfect solution since it would mean to leave out many things from Meikyuu.

2. Meikyuu gets the special and eleven episodes, whereby Rakuen get's twelve or thirteen episodes. This is possible, since Yuuji's past has enough material to cover eleven episodes and a special of 60 minutes. Experience tought us that they'll most likely leave out many things, but if they want to tell every little thing this would be no problem.

3. 48 episodes altogether, but I can't imagine that they would make it this way.

Cause of bad experience with anime adaptions I have the feeling that it will be the first method, but let's wait and see. Three full months to go for the special, at the latest then we will know which way they choose :)

Hmm... Well, really interesting thought(s) of you, and I hope really that somehow so appear should. - And yeah, we've still 3 months to speculate...

But I can also imagine, that like F/SN-UBW with double-eps starting will ~ so 40 min. around - where then in normal 20-21 min. way further goes - what then maybe again with a double-edition shown will...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.