Fucked Silly... EXTREME ecstasy to the MAX (Ahegao)

A while ago I was really, like, terribly against ahegao; like, it totally turns me off... But, I'm getting around to it. Guess that's what happened when you play too much Lilith... Haha ^^ Still negative on this!

This thread need more post ^-^

post some more guys... I'm also into Ahegao

I revived the thread ^.^ i was searching and saw this

03.jpg

09.JPG

a good topic need to go find some pics for it that I know of. ahegao is one of the delights of hentai.

Hmmm might i suggest some doujins in exhentai? the doujins that are a parody of black lagoon are some of the best ahegaos I've seen
I mean seriously seeing Revy's ahegao face doesn't turn you on what does?

Ahegao is great, but there's levels to it, sometimes it goes extreme which can start to hit or miss.
But a good ahegao face will be appealing enough that it sends your dick skyrocketing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.