- Aug 30, 2025
- 41
- 71
Which type of otome do you prefer: fantasy with fictional worlds, magic, and so on, or everyday otome (school, college, or workplace romance)?
Personally, I find everyday otome more boring because that's what happens in the real world, whereas fantasy stories appeal to me much more.
For example, I started playing STORM LOVER, and despite the characters' star-studded voice cast (Miyano Mamoru, Kaji Yuuki, Hatano Wataru), I couldn't stick with it for long—it was boring. Although there are exceptions when an everyday otome can be pretty good.
Personally, I find everyday otome more boring because that's what happens in the real world, whereas fantasy stories appeal to me much more.
For example, I started playing STORM LOVER, and despite the characters' star-studded voice cast (Miyano Mamoru, Kaji Yuuki, Hatano Wataru), I couldn't stick with it for long—it was boring. Although there are exceptions when an everyday otome can be pretty good.