Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Good bloody god, I had to power level about 3 hours straight just to get everyone up to a certain level and obtain their events just to get into true end. This game sure as hell doesn't make it easy even with shortcut items and battles. -_-"

I heard if you ally with the light country (choose the decision to support them) and then attack Zafha she'll send over an accessory that boost exp per unit killed by 3. That with the Hetare battles should help a lot. Or at least make Marwen's something, from the army equipment facility.

level up sucks? Malween's Necklace (マルウェンの首輪) is the answer!

just equip it to general you want to level up! and have him face the enemy alone!

regarding Eida/ Olfan route special mission, anyone could help translating quest list and the requirements to complete it?
i've searched on the wikia, even the japanese wikia but nothing detailed on those quests
wikia one :
http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Madou_Koukaku:Quest
(PS: the full walkthrough section could help a bit on understanding the story & how recruit the other country chr)
the japanese version :
http://translate.google.com/transla...eotf=1&u=http://www53.atwiki.jp/madoukoukaku/

thanks before and best regards..

I think i have a problem with the game.

The display in "Doll Lap equipment" and "Monster combination" are totally different from the web show

Mine are like this :

However, this is what i see from getchu :

Are u guys have the same problems or it's just me ?
( I can update append disk and version so i believe it's not trail version )

About Eida missions on building BattleShip.
The first 3 items are quite easy to find so i won't say anything about it.
The last one "bla bla Stone" u can buy them in Shop (Located in Fort areas such as "Reimres Fort") u need to upgrade to lvl 5.

U may not realize it but the shop(Senaru Firm) located in different areas will sell different materials (Town, Capital, Fort or forest)
So try to build at least 4 of them in distinctive areas.

Another Question anyone a idea how to capture Ayr Cial. If I complete the Events I obtain her as companion and if I conquer her territory she dies, but I heared if I want Scene 3-12 I must obtain her as captive.

I had one heck of a time playing soukoku without a translation patch since the card abilities are pretty hard to figure out if you don't know Japanese. How are you guys managing it? Hopefully at least the UI will be translated in the near future.

@ takenforce..
there's alpha_5 guide (here on animesharing) eushully wikia & google translated japanese wikia too with enough info on the story & how to play.. the rest is intuition, i myself know japanese a little + helped by ITH & TA so i can manage somehow to even enjoy how frustating this game is (lol)
as an addition.. direwolf from "neighbour" site has made english interface patch for it if u interested.
btw.. anyone know the the event list i need to see to reach the true end?
also it would be nice if anyone could help with my previous question..
regards~

Another Question anyone a idea how to capture Ayr Cial. If I complete the Events I obtain her as companion and if I conquer her territory she dies, but I heared if I want Scene 3-12 I must obtain her as captive.

there's a difference for it... if you go choose to fight her when she asked whether you're up for the challenge, accept it! later on, she'll join you after a few event with her! and her territory will become yours automatically.

there's a difference for it... if you go choose to fight her when she asked whether you're up for the challenge, accept it! later on, she'll join you after a few event with her! and her territory will become yours automatically.

I know, this is the good way to obtain her, where I obtain her as companion, which leads to Scene 3-11, but if I want Scene 3-12 I need to obtain her as captive, if my informations are correct. But I have only obtained her as companion or seen her die, so the question was how to obtain her as captive.

And when I say Scene 3-12 that mean the 12th entry from site three in the Scene-Section of the EU-Room.

For those who don't know this.
There's official patch 1.02 : http://download.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/support/koukaku_102.exe

If you're using Interface 0.3 (made by Direwolf) ,install patch 1.02 ,then go to the game folder and delete the file SO027.AGF
This will turn the Battle and Unit Interface back to Japanese but you will be able to see the new "Favorite General Set" button (in battle)

About Ayr Cial... I don't know how you managed to get her killed, she is always captive for me. Did you beat her in one on one fight? Better try conquer her territory before this event or choose not fight, at least that's how I done it.

I read if you don't win the battle and conquer her territory she dies, but it seems it is the opposite. So next time I shouldn't fight her before I invade her country, thanks.

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

I wonder how to get Magic Flame Reactor quest that preceded before Banie Battleship quest.

All storyline characters are Lv.40++, got all the titles, completed Ryun Horseriding quest, recruited Krauss, got the trust of Garumusu, fought with Kisara; and already merged with dwarf, dragon, and elf countries.

Of course, I'm on Eda route and bought authentic history book on my second playthrough. :eek:

Did I miss anything? :confused:
The only important quest left is Paphos Production... which I can't produce as of now.

Here's my chr level & the events for true end route as i post it on the wikia

Centakus:
weissheit lv 35, lissele lv 32, aru lv30
- got lisele 2nd H scene
- aru realize she falling for weiss
- got weiss nightmare scene( Aru Scene)

Kisara :
bell lv 32, garumus lv 35
the event i got :
- finished mission spar with garumus (last garumus special mission)
- finished 4th bell recruit mission
- finished defend steel cage mission

Barnie :
ryune lv 30, eida lv 33
the event i got :
- eida scene, got ryune trust
- finished valiant, my own madou ship special mission
- finished the other 2 madou ship special mission

Yun-Gasoru :
glandross lv 36, ruine lv 32, elmina & patty lv 30
the events i got :
- after conquering yun gasoru, finished elmina trouble, till i got event where weiss go to date with three musketeer & glandross playing with cats
- weiss take glandross to tavern and drinking together -> unlock yun gasoru ending

Annalote kingdom: (treated ri annes well, marguerita joined)
ri annes lv 30, marguerite lv 29
the event i got :
- marguerite h scene, marquerita treated soldier (1st)
- ri annes 2nd H scene
- marquerite treated soldier (2nd), ri annes do marguerita hair scene, 2nd marguerite scene, then 1 more marguerite event, last she'll ask weiss to pat her head -> unlock marguerite end

Zafuha tribe:
Alphimia lv 32, neneka lv28
the events i got :
- alphimia 2nd H scene
- neneka 3rd H scene -> unlock neneka ending

ranaheim:
creiss lv 34, feruano & lacrille lv 28
the event i got :
- feruano finally fall in love with weiss -> unlock feruano ending
- feruano vs lacrille
- lacrille hugging animal doll (2nd event one)
- creiss give weiss his feruano collection, creiss training event then creiss last event (u guys should see it)

Mountain of Warning (Dragon tribe)
Ea Cial Lv 34
the event i got :
level Ea Cial till u got weiss hug her scene

eren da mell
elfatishia lv 33, meimei lv 28
the event i got :
- meimei & elfatishia H scene
- elfatishia seek confort on weiss (3rd event), elfatishia & meimei try weiss cake event

rumorune dukedom:
gilk lv 28, corona lv 25
the event i got :
- harvest fest with gilk & corona, weiss said he finally understand what gilk mean corona is embodient of peace.
- corona H scene

dumn=nir :
dalmagna lv 37
the event i got :
- dalmagna first event, weiss give him a madou weapon but he joke saying gonna sold it for sake (Lv37)

i got true end after those events

Last edited:
Reactions: Valen
^as always google is your friend..
see first post :
Animaksiat said:
This is a discussion thread, if you're looking for the game please visit torrent or DDL section
btw, i only said append disc1 AND 2nd playthrough
not 2nd append disc..

Last edited:
Half way through the game, when I try to view Captain's Stats the game freeze and after 2 seconds this pop up:

---------------------------
メモリが不足しました.
仮想メモリ用のディスク容量が不足している可能性があります.
ディスク空き容量を確認してください.

デバック情報:
FILE=DRAWSTATUS.BIN ADDRESS=15FD LINE=-1 COMMAND=507 DEPTH=3

anyone else experienced this problem?

メモリが不足しました.
仮想メモリ用のディスク容量が不足している可能性があります.
ディスク空き容量を確認してください.

デバック情報:
FILE=DRAWSTATUS.BIN ADDRESS=15FD LINE=-1 COMMAND=507 DEPTH=3
Translate from Google :
==================================================
Ran out of memory.
There is a possibility that disk space for virtual memory is low.
Please check the disk space.
==================================================
how much is your memory? maybe you need bigger ram.
or are your harddisk full? try to free some space
or maybe you need larger RAM /VGA

[Ask] on each start of turn,
there's a report given to you, that free translated as :
money increase/ decrease
food increase/ decrease
fund increase/ decrease
and the last thing maxed at 100 and dunno it always decreased on my everyturn -> what is this stat?
anyone know? thx bfore..

I read what it's environment and it affects population grows. Build more trees and fountains to make it goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.