Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Trying to get Elnina of the three musketeers, any suggestions on what choices to make? For now i intend to forsake the small country (with the one-eyed mercenary and white girl) and start sending offers of friendship to Yun Gasol.

Trying to get Elnina of the three musketeers, any suggestions on what choices to make? For now i intend to forsake the small country (with the one-eyed mercenary and white girl) and start sending offers of friendship to Yun Gasol.

no, don't forsake it... it is need to enter eida's route which is the prelude for many ends, include the yun gasol end!

Alright thanks. Also, any tips on how to level quickly? The weekly battles just aren't giving me enough exp.

no, don't forsake it... it is need to enter eida's route which is the prelude for many ends, include the yun gasol end!

Not really, you need it for true End, but not for Eidas Route. On my first playthough I conquered Rumollne before there request for help against Ranahaim and still got Neneka, Feruano and Yun Gasol End.

Although Coronas good Scenes are great and if you don't help her you miss them.

Does anyone know why Eushully didn't put all the elements in the table for the "Attack Side"?
Why did they take out or not put 6 elements for attack row?
It keeps bugging me that I don't know how much damage the missing 6 elements on the attack side do on the 6 elements on defense column.

Because those six are all purely defensive/describing the body. From the top "Divine body","Demon","Anti-almighty","Spirit form","Immortal","Construct". They are not attacks.

Question: I've reached Fereshia End and I'm kinda not satisfied. Is there a True End to this, or does it not matter who you end up with when you get to the end of the True Route?

And I was wishing to fight the Emperor so much too! T_T

EDIT: o_O WTF I DID FAIL TO GET THE TRUE END! WHY!? I DID ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!

Last edited:
Because those six are all purely defensive/describing the body. From the top "Divine body","Demon","Anti-almighty","Spirit form","Immortal","Construct". They are not attacks.

I can understand that they are describing the type of creature they are, but I can't agree that they are purely defensive. If I'm using those six to attack, then I'm not using them for defense.
I'm using Creatures with "Demon" type to attack another place. For example, how would you explain a Demon Unit (attack side) attacking Divine body Unit (Defensive Side)?

I can understand that they are describing the type of creature they are, but I can't agree that they are purely defensive. If I'm using those six to attack, then I'm not using them for defense.
I'm using Creatures with "Demon" type to attack another place. For example, how would you explain a Demon Unit (attack side) attacking Divine body Unit (Defensive Side)?

Demon/Majin is not an attack attribute. It's her armor attribute. I assume you are talking about Haishera

CkO86zg.jpg

As you can see.. her regular attack (blue circle) is physical element (sword icon)

Her special move (red circle) is earth element (rock icon)

Question: I've reached Fereshia End and I'm kinda not satisfied. Is there a True End to this, or does it not matter who you end up with when you get to the end of the True Route?

And I was wishing to fight the Emperor so much too! T_T

EDIT: o_O WTF I DID FAIL TO GET THE TRUE END! WHY!? I DID ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!

You might want to go to Hongfire and read the Madoukokau thread there

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...roject-魔導巧殻-闇の月女神は導国で詠う?p=3434431#post3434431

In general you need to

1) Go through a correct set of events to recruit ALL characters. You can not enslave them.
2) Raise their levels up to 35~37 and go through all their town events.
3) Be on Eida's route

Last edited:
Demon/Majin is not an attack attribute. It's her armor attribute. I assume you are talking about Haishera

Although you're not answering my question, but I think I got it.
Basically, the six elements doesn't matter on the attack side. It only counts when you're defending. (I think this is it)
But no, I'm not talking about Haishera. I was just throwing that as example, not really pointing at any character.
The creature I use is Durrahan Lord. He's a demon type creature.

Although you're not answering my question, but I think I got it.
Basically, the six elements doesn't matter on the attack side. It only counts when you're defending. (I think this is it)
But no, I'm not talking about Haishera. I was just throwing that as example, not really pointing at any character.
The creature I use is Durrahan Lord. He's a demon type creature.

ctviZmx.jpg

let's go over this one more time

blue is your regular attack. If you are Dullahan Lord than your attack element is Void. It means you do 100% damage to everything except for Undead, Spirit and Artificial armor class.

red is your special attack which consumes your tension bar. Dullahan Lord special attack is Physical

green is your armor class. Dullahan Lord is Majin/Devil. You take less damage from almost every element.

purple is your race. Dullahan is Undead. This affects what kind of units you can command in a squad. This does NOT affect your attack or defence

Also, I think you are confused about defending and attacking.

You are under the assumption that when you are invading a territory, you use your attack element, and when you are defending a territory you use your armor element.

THIS IS INCORRECT

If you have say, a fire element for your regular attack.. it means you will always do fire element attack whenever you damage an enemy.

Now, taking that fire element attack into account...

If the enemy has a fire element armor you will only do 1% of your intended damage
If the enemy has a water element armor you will do 150% of your intended damage
if the enemy has an undead class armor you will do 125% of your intended damage
if the enemy has a devil/majin class armor you will only do 50% of your intended damage

There are only 9 attack elements:

Void
Physical
Almighty
Wind
Fire
Water
Earth
Dark
Holy

There is no Spirit, Undead, Diety, Devil or Artificial element for attack. They only show up for armor class.

Last example:

Weisshart, the main character.
His armor class is Wind. But his attack element is Physical. He will NOT do more damage to an enemy with an Earth class armor.
Why? It's because his attack element is still Physical and not Wind. On the contrary, because his attack element is Physcial he will only do 65% of the intended damage to an enemy with Earth class armor.

Last edited:
Dang, long explanation. You didn't need to go through all that explanation, but I guess it would be easier to just explain all that than to reply back and forth. Thanks for your effort, I appreciate it. And I also get what you're saying.
I'll change the question then. I wonder why they only added the 6 extra elements for their types? There's so much more like リ・アネス(the half human/half snake knight).

Change of topic, what does everyone's army look like? I make groups of 10 units. I just give 3 front, 3 mages, 3 archers, 1 construction unit(工作技師). So far, I use 80 units so 8 team :D

I personally favor the troops with the spirit attributes, the wraiths (aka soul suckers, a literal translation) at the moment. Almost all computer troops use melee attacks so mine aren't hurt much. Dark type attacks are also rather effective against most elements too. The only real weakness they have is against holy attacks but i'm allied with the light country so i won't be fighting much of those.

Last edited:
Anyone a idea who the blond girl besides Noias from the credits are, haven't seen her so far in the Game, after clearing Yun Gasol, Neneka, Feruano and True End.

Hope I can complete Margireta and Liselle End on one playthough. So I think the next is supreme King Route, don't want to let it be the last. So first I must find out if I should defeat Ranahaim without accept there surrender or accept and make Feruano a captive instead of a companion (likely this one), because Jap-wiki says I should send everyone to brothel, if I want all the Scenes for this Route.

Good bloody god, I had to power level about 3 hours straight just to get everyone up to a certain level and obtain their events just to get into true end. This game sure as hell doesn't make it easy even with shortcut items and battles. -_-"

I also failed to get the true end, but had no idea why:
- All nations, that could, joined me
- got every final Cg with the girl (i. e. I should have seen the chara events through the end) and levels were definitely high enough
- Did all of Garms' requests and Bell's investigations
- All important-marked quests
- saw the light-country's princess two scenes where she treated the soldiers after battle
- Saw the scene where Weiss had a mysterious dream
-
Saw Aru's scenes up to the point where she realized her feelings for Weiss and I think the scene aftewards
Maybe to make sure: How many events do occur with the dwarven leader after he joined the fray? I only got two scenes at Sentaks/main capital which would explain the "bad ending"/wrong last battle.

I'm guessing you missed Eida's 2nd title.
After you declare war with Orfan she will join after a turn
Level her up enough to see the event at your capital
Also make sure to go through everyone's event.
Even the dead brother that came back as a spirit

Anyone a idea who the blond girl besides Noias from the credits are, haven't seen her so far in the Game, after clearing Yun Gasol, Neneka, Feruano and True End.

You fight her in Orfan route. She's from a neighboring country that Eida requested help from.

Seems like I don't levelt her enough for her second title, but this means it can't be a requirement for True End, because I obtained it nevertheless.

Seems like I don't levelt her enough for her second title, but this means it can't be a requirement for True End, because I obtained it nevertheless.

Couldn't find someone with Divine Body anyone a idea who has it?

Couldn't find someone with Divine Body anyone a idea who has it?

There was a blonde, pigtailed, female character who worked with Eida (her name's レクシュミ). She has the Deity (or Divine Body) Type.

I wonder if anyone has made a SSG file for this game already.
Would that be too fast? I don't know how long it takes to make SSG file thing to work.

Like I said, with exception to the shopkeeper and questgiver, level up every up till at least 40 and MAKE SURE YOU GET THEIR EXTRA TITLE. That also counts as an important event and you cannot get it unless you've fought enough battles with high enough levels. Also, some characters' scenes can only be seen with development from others (though it should be no problem if you focus-level them one by one).

Anyone knows whether there are a limitation which Sub-Generals we could get? Though I attack Kisara from Haisheras Terriorium or more accurate from Rasshilt Primeval Forest to get the blond Girl from Raruz Fort, but after the defeat of Kisara I still can only buy p.e. the blond archer girl I don't fight this time, in the shop.

No idea if I need some something to obtain her or can't obtain her at all.

Last edited:
i can't get the historical end... after i conquered yun gasol, eida give me a mission to build valiant... it always ended up failed! what did i do wrong?

edit: nvm, i found out that the valiant must be build before you challenge dynasty

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.