Do you regret something?

I regret....Nothing!!!!
just kidding
I regret going to college in a haste.
That was a bad call for me and my wallet.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I regret not being more out going and making more friends/meeting new people during my younger years (18 to about 25) now I feel as though it's to late. I also regret wasting those years not doing much of anything but I'm trying to change the second part by going back to school to finish my degree.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I regret trying to focus on many things instead of choosing only one or two to get really awesome in.
Also worrying about what people will say or what they expect from me.

Humans regret a lot, but as time moved on. They forgot those regrets. And in my case, i happen to let go all of those regrets except one. Fricking wastin my high school years. I wasted it over one boy, damn

I have no regrets...I only have hatred.I hate humanity,I hate what we are and how we act.
The only cause for regret is belief.That's why some people may regret one thing and others won't.

I don't regret anything, I'm responsible for my actions -- regrets only make a person weaker.

Well i have plenty of regrets.
One of them is i always let others bully me without standing up to them this made my elementary school life like hell.
Another one is that in High School i was too nice with everyone and because of it i got back stabbed a lot of time.

I don't like dwelling on negative things. If there are things that cannot be amended, I will move on.

I regret having a little faith, only to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Discovering things you regret just shows you're more human than most, sometimes you can't help but accept a lie despite the truth of it. Perhaps it's because we're easily fooled or because of the sense of duty or love we feel.

Although you can't avoid a lie whatever shape or form. Truth and happiness always finds those who pursue it. Life is too short for dwelling but never too short for contemplation, there is always an abundance of time for life that matters and things that brings you joy.

I have no regrets. I trusted that God has the reasons for everything that happen to my life. Each day is an experience and a lesson to learn.

Well i think it can be useful to regret sometimes but always stay positive in the end.
And if you should endure some of your weakness then you must be proud of your strenght.

well ,i ever had a friend like you when i was in high school ,both have similar language using style liking to use emotion icon and will be happy to help others maybe and i also was kind to persons when i was younger and got bullied i felt upset at that time. But now i get relieved because i know people around you are not such imaginary as you thought actually in the real circumstance the real world people need face many issues from many aspects like health, family,and policy(im a Chinese you know it is even hard to register in this forum in our country’s internet).maybe the people who can‘t accept you is an unfortunate one in hard mood and you are the man in easy mood in same society and there is also a connection between your good life and his terrible life. yes actually there is at least for me when i get better someone will be worse because i am the beneficiary of the unfair society .the money and sources i have is bloody .I also am fortune to have a gene of nerd which make me feel not so unbearable to endure in the cage named Chinese education so when i express happiness or wiling to help others. That is a kind of misery for them what i did is just little helpful to their circumstance. I take really a long time to solve problem in my heart once i thought i should die to ease others life .but I can’t possibly to be afraid and after a long time I knew more things about humanity and see a truth that even if i die i just do nothing to relive the disaster just a sort of escape ,i should be alive to change the society and avoid many people like me being hurt by others occurrence as much as i can .So just be cool you are in evil side you can‘t pretend to be well .Everyone is the same .i say these sentences to myself many times,human is all selfish so to be yourself then help others that’s my life motto .there is no rule to help others even i just want to have a better life and future in my country so i do because i am likely to get it. hope my story could help you and I describe it clearly

in addition,as a suggestion,never be hopeful to people’s humanity people cant change or hardly be changed so just be away to people who bully you or hurt you so just be cool and selfish everyone is like that and do what you can do to solve the issues of them or just be selfish. Because they don’t need your alms and even want to kill you .remember there is no law for people to urge them to help others. respecting them and abiding by laws of society is great .you will be a nice person even if you are just not intended to hurt anyone especially in physically or economically

Last edited:
"I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end."

I'm probably not the good person to give advice on this subject as my whole life is filled of regrets but I learned that a good way to get of bads thoughts might be to learn your lesson and do your absolute best to not repeat your mistake. For some person I guess it's just a triviality, it's not that easy to follow sometimes.

Also, some people might not regret something that others do because they are not sensitive to the same issues due to their personal beliefs/way of life, or maybe they are just more quicker to learn their lesson and do their best to not repeat their mistake.

I regret not doing what I wanted to do. Not learning what I wanted to have learned by now. I regret stopping and not standing up. I regret... not being true to myself. And the list goes on and on.

There isn't anyone who does not regret absolutely nothing.
We often say things like "I've done it it's in the past, no use thinking about it now!" but eventually, we start to think and reflect on our actions again. Being stuck in the never ending loop while making more and more mistakes.

I regret this post. 10 years from now I'm going to think back and ask why... why did I hit Post Quick Reply! was it the button did its lustful looks seduce me into hitting it and why did I bold the back? so many question so many regrets.

I regret that I was not born to be a Japanese.
I regret that I was born into a poor family.
I regret that I regret such things, which I can do nothing about.

The only thing I can do to fix this mess up is to win the lottery,
relocate to Japan, and turn to be a Japanese.

I am sure, that I would be very happy if that would be my only
problem, as I have hard time surviving in the real world.

I guess I should just continue my life the way I can, and
try to evolve, while hoping for a better future.

I regret my choice of college. It definitely wasn't the best and I wasn't smart enough to realize that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03