Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

do you prefer innocent or naughty characters?

do you prefer innocent or naughty characters?

  • innocent and stays innocent

    Votes: 17 12.8%
  • naughty and stays naughty

    Votes: 41 30.8%
  • innocent but secretly naughty

    Votes: 75 56.4%
  • naughty but secretly innocent

    Votes: 41 30.8%

  • Total voters
    133
I like characters who look innocent on the outside but are naughty on the inside. I'll take both!
 
I love characters with many different sides and facets, so if I had to pick a favorite type, it would be the "innocent but secretly naughty" kind 😋. I enjoy having an innocent character toy with my emotions 😂.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mahiruuuu
Looks Innocent but secretly naughty is a powerful combination for the story, the gap is enchanting for Players too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan
I lean toward naughty characters with a gentle inner self. The contrast between their playful appearance and true feelings really appeals to me.
 
MORE NAUGHTY MORE FLAVOR

1791220979509.png
 
I like innocent characters. I don't mind mischievous ones either, but I prefer characters who are more pure and genuinely innocent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deans
to be honest, i find innocent suitors cute but i can't really feel the romance most of the time. since i'm a sucker for cute suitors, innocent guys will most likely enter my top suitors list from the game, but they will never be my #1, if that makes sense ... so, yeah, i do prefer the openly naughty type instead!