darlenexie New member Sep 11, 2026 41 79 Sep 21, 2026 #77 I like characters who look innocent on the outside but are naughty on the inside. I'll take both!
Tirin Active member Distinguished 上級乙女 Aug 18, 2026 459 269 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #78 I love characters with many different sides and facets, so if I had to pick a favorite type, it would be the "innocent but secretly naughty" kind . I enjoy having an innocent character toy with my emotions .
I love characters with many different sides and facets, so if I had to pick a favorite type, it would be the "innocent but secretly naughty" kind . I enjoy having an innocent character toy with my emotions .
Ichisan Active member Distinguished 上級乙女 Nov 14, 2024 401 268 Today at 1:16 AM #79 looks innocent but secretly naughty, meaning the character is the same as me
Erille Member Distinguished 乙女 Feb 28, 2023 186 89 Today at 1:36 AM #80 Looks Innocent but secretly naughty is a powerful combination for the story, the gap is enchanting for Players too. Reactions: Ichisan
Looks Innocent but secretly naughty is a powerful combination for the story, the gap is enchanting for Players too.