- Sep 14, 2026
- 103
- 119
What kind of setting would you like for the story? I like games based on fantasy or historical settings! The art is very beautiful!
If there's a little mystery and horror, that's my type!
But for listening to CDs, something more realistic is better. Things that can happen at school or in everyday life.
How about you all?
If there's a little mystery and horror, that's my type!
But for listening to CDs, something more realistic is better. Things that can happen at school or in everyday life.
How about you all?

I also enjoy when the art is vibrant and colorful in otome games/drama cds.
.

). I find them easier to play/immerse myself in compared to modern-themed ones, since with the latter I find myself having to do a lot of suspensions of disbelief over the characters' personalities, especially with particularly bold ones, haha.