Original Name: STEINS;GATE
Alternative Names: S;G, シュタインズ ゲート, シュタインズ・ゲート
Aired: Mar 6, 2011 to Sep 14, 2011
Episodes: 24 + 1
Categories: Dystopia, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Thriller, Time Travel
Producer: Frontier Works, White Fox

Group: DHD

SUMMARY

Steins;Gate is set in the summer of 2010, approximately one year after the events that took place in Chaos;Head, in Akihabara.

Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN, who has been doing their own research on time travel, tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 792.03 MiB
Duration: 23mn 56s
Bitrate: 4 624 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v5.0.1 ('Es ist Sommer') built on Oct 9 2011 11:55:43

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 125 r2200 999b753
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1920x1080
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=18 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / slices=4 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=4050 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (English):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Audio #2 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
Great series... i have the HDTV so now i will go with this one + is Dual Audio & 1080p BD

Thank you!

Reactions: uenchuceli
Thank you very much , it is hard to find good quality "dubbed" depisodes fo this series .

Its pretty giant file size but i'll take it :3

-gershy

was there sfv or md5 or sha512 checksums for the source files? I think I got corruption on a few - my connection drops a lot these days.

WinRar has built-in corruption checking, so if they extract fine, they're undamaged. Make sure you don't try to play them with something silly like WMP or VLC.

I tested a random file and found it to be working fine. Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints.

Opps guess I should of been a little more specific. The files that are down are episodes 5 part 1, 6 part 1, 6 part 2, 7 part 2 and 8 part 2. They all show a "File not found".

[MENTION=56237]xanderthegreat[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

coro... ep1 p1, ep2 p1 and p2, ep2 p1-ep5 p1, ep6 p1- ep24 p2 are not working for rapidgator host... please reupload... thanks

coro... i'm sorry forgot to mention... but episode 25 for rapidgator host is also dead for both parts... please reupload... thanks

[MENTION=76771]yangbaowei[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :forsaken:

Any chance you will be re-uploading the 10bit/6900kbps/1.15GB version of the series?:bigeyes:

This version has superceded the WhyNot one. Unless there is a compelling reason to store both that I'm not aware of, I'll stick with providing links for DHD's one.

Reactions: Sunsetter
Well, a noticeable improvement of video quality is one, but I guess I can see how uploading them all again would be a pain in the...

Thanks aniway

I'll reconsider if they ever finish the 1080p releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.