[MENTION=96824]apiningtestakowntkuyn1[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Tried episodes 49 to 54 on RG, says "File not Found".

55 onwards seems to work though. Haven't tested that many.

On FF 49 to 56 doesn't work but 57 does. 58 also doesn't work.

Last edited:
You're awesome. Now for dead links:
Filefactory; 3-5, 7p1, 8-39, 41-48, 57p2, 59-62, 64, 65p2-69, 72p1, 73, 76-77, 79-98, all OPs and EDs.
Rapidgator; All until 49 except 40, all OPs and EDs. To be clear, 49 and onward all work.

Thanks. Again, you're awesome. I hope I got them all correct.

P.S. My preference would be Filefactory first :P

Queued for reupload. Check back on August 2nd for updated links.

[MENTION=86227]zergling.exe[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Link are broken on episode 64 part 1 rapidgator host.I tried using filefactory links, they are good but i encountered problem when trying to extract the file.It says "CRC failed" which leads to broken file.Tried to play 'em, its choppy and some parts are missing on that video.Please re up, thanks for your good effort.Really appreciate it :)

[MENTION=69173]hersana[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
Since the files are encrypted, you will have to redownload both parts.

[MENTION=119059]Dave117[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

What are those idiots at FileFactory doing with those files? :@
[MENTION=119059]Dave117[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Ahh Damn :o_O: , File Factory Part 53 onwards to part 98 Are All Down, You could Upload on Rapaidgtaor.. I guess File Factory is too Troubling :(

Users who are viewing this thread