Hello corocoro, most of the links are down. Well, I only need episode 1 and 98 because I already owned your uploads but these two episodes got deleted from my hard drive because of a renamer program. <.<
It would be very nice from you if you could upload them again.

[MENTION=30438]muffin_fresh[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

The same thing with this, would it be possible to upload these episodes + extras to MEGA or Zippyshare? Filefactory and Rapidgator are too slow to download, and I don't have a Premium Account.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
[MENTION=86022]kinggoku195[/MENTION]; Short answer: no.
Long answer: ZippyShare requires files to be split too much, causing major hassle. MEGA is too costly for an archive of my size and getting 300 free accounts is not exactly an option. I also don't do transfers for individual series because the administrative hassle involved is too great.

[MENTION=86022]kinggoku195[/MENTION]; Short answer: no.
Long answer: ZippyShare requires files to be split too much, causing major hassle. MEGA is too costly for an archive of my size and getting 300 free accounts is not exactly an option. I also don't do transfers for individual series because the administrative hassle involved is too great.
I guess I gotta buy the series then, there's no way I can download from Rapidgator or Filefactory, thanks anyways though.

[MENTION=90520]Shughartq[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

It seems like all the files in Filefactory n Rapidgator have been removed...is it possible for you to reupload them coz i only managed to download until ep20...preferably filefactory coz i only have premium for Filefactory...^ ^

I think you should steal your neighbor's firstborn as two are better than one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]