Corocoro I want to ask you some questions and I want your personal opinion:

1) Do you know what exactly is Anime2HD and which version of the 13 DBZ Movies and 2 Specials is better? From Anime2HD or from CiNEFiLE, HALCYON, AERO??
(Link for Anime2HD so you can compare: ***)
2) Which version of DBZ Kai is better? From Daman or from stAr, bj79>>
(Link for Daman so you can compare: ***)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Never heard of Anime2HD before. I grabbed the version recommended to me since I'm not going to compare 50+ movie versions for anybody.
2) Someone specifically requested stAr, so I'm assuming it's better than Daman. Or maybe Daman's version didn't exist at that time - again, no idea.

If you want to find out what the best versions are, be my guest - but don't expect me to spend weeks to do all the work for you. Don't get me wrong, if you know of better versions, I'll gladly upload them for others to enjoy - but first, you have to do your own research.

Fair enough!!! I will try researching to find out more..! Thank you for your time...!!

Corocoro after doing some research I've learned that your recommendations were great..! My goof.. Just one thing though.. If you check DHD's IRC channel you will notice that they have done Dragon Ball Z Kai (all 98 episodes, 2 endings and 4 openings [with volumes 1 and 2]) in amazing 1080p quality..! I would post you the link but since Anime Sharing's Rules doesn't allow it, I can't..!! Tell me your thoughts about it..!! Can you upload them??

Last edited:
Already have. Check the index in my signature for them.

[MENTION=41357]cloneking666[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

This file has been deleted.

Reason: This file is forbidden to be shared.
For:
261 262 263 265 266 268 269 270

264 and 267 worked though.

Ah, I checked RG because that was what he mentioned in his last post. Providing a bit more information from the start would've helped. ~_~

Anyway, files replaced once more. Mind the password.

[MENTION=43121]thenugh[/MENTION]; Files replaced. Now as handy DLC - let's see if that stops the forces of evil from destroying those links over and over.

Hahaha. Must be real annoying, huh? :P
It doesn't make sense why only those got taken down over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.