Hi. I've got a question here. I see that there are two version for Dragon Ball Z so I am puzzled about which is better. I see that there is the Dragon Box version from DBNL and this digitally remastered version so is this somewhat better than the other? What about a-S if compare to the Dragon Box version?

This one has higher quality, but is in a different aspect ratio (4:3 while the other is 16:9). The quality gained through the remastering was most likely lost during DBNL's botched encode.
In addition, the digitally remastered version was praised for being uncensored and uncut - though I cannot tell you how large these differences are and whether the Dragon Box version was also uncut or not.

Therefore, I stored both versions since I honestly can't determine which one is better - it all depends on how you look at it.

Episodes 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233 are offline.. Please reupload in FileFactory..!!!

[MENTION=34694]Goku1085[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

Oh and by the way episode 261 doesn't seem to work... Can you please reupload that with Rapidgator and Filefactory??? Sorry I didn't mention it before.. :P

Last edited:
FileFactory is working on fixing the issue and RapidGator is working fine for that episode.

From the first post:

Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 704x396

>_>

[MENTION=15993]vegettosonlab[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

Checked random files and they worked fine. Please specify which episodes and what filehost.

Corocoro reupload Episode 261, 262, 263, 265, 266, 268, 269, 270 from Filefactory please................................. Thanks for the post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.