Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

then it's just only a mind game. In my eyes i can't see the so huge deference as also a creator and (learning how to render) a beginner let's just say it's near perfect modification. Remember it's only a statc image! it might be no bewbs at the other side either... Let's supose that if D.A. maki it even small the other side because it's static it's can't give the how much size it is. if it was in another angle for up or louking fom down and shown the cleavage yeah then you would seen the deferece.

wow what the hell did i miss all day :XD:

i agree with Konsti's post. Static images can't give the real depth of an image. at least the one render i did hasn't that ability.

Anyway i didn't know that render might give so much energy to the thread :cool:

what do you think of these 2 DA and my sig one so far

i am trying different styles and mods and then trying to change back rounds is next ^^

i hope to be able make a great 1 one of these days ^^

i hope to be able make a great 1 one of these days ^^

Well whatever makes you happy!
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; I suggest you start rendering using eraser tool and also to ha have tones of free time to excersise on rendering try rendering big images with less complicated background!

[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; I suggest you start rendering using eraser tool and also to ha have tones of free time to excersise on rendering try rendering big images with less complicated background!

Thank you for your advice! I will get on to that!

Something else that i need to know while i am rendering an image?

Thank you for your advice! I will get on to that!

Something else that i need to know while i am rendering an image?

Hm I have one to suggest, make always a copy layer from the original background/image that you are go a render, then make 2 layer one dark grey and one white so when you start rendering to change the back layer dark grey or the white layer to see if there are un cutter background pieces at the edge of the character! Always make saves of the file.

Hm I have one to suggest, make always a copy layer from the original background/image that you are go a render, then make 2 layer one dark grey and one white so when you start rendering to change the back layer dark grey or the white layer to see if there are un cutter background pieces at the edge of the character! Always make saves of the file.

OK! very nice i will take a note of that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US