Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

so what the full summary on the game and endings? how many endings it got and how long is it?

Alright, so the game's plot is a what-if of 3's full corruption route. There are only a few endings (about 4-6.) Mostly bad ends from the wrong choice and a true/"good" end. The choices are all easy and clear-cut, it's basically a "keep fighting" or "give up" kind of thing. I did true end first since I figured it'd be the longest, and got through that one in a couple hours. As for the story:

The big bad has beaten all the girls and he goes to finish male protag off. Male protag uses exstia unit (forget what they're called) the loli gave him and transforms into a girl (Shiori) to fight the big bad. Since he's a male using the unit which was meant for girls, his body gets transformed into that of a girl's, and she ends up absorbing some PP from each of the beaten girls (explanation is that their power originally came from them fucking him in the first place, so it's just the power going back to where it belonged), giving him the power of all of them combined and she solo's the big bad before passing out. She wakes up with the girls telling him about how she defeated big bad and how she'll eventually return to his normal male form, but first they have to clean up all the leftover monsters.

During second fight with the monster of the week, a masked version of one of the corrupted girls show up. They fight Shiori and fuck her before their unbrainwashed counterpart shows up with a surprise attack and they flee. This repeats (with possible bad ends with the accompanying monster of the week) until you get to the corrupted loli. At this point, we find out that the premise was a little different from what was initially set-up. The Big Bad hadn't just beaten the girls, he had already fully corrupted them and they went out to hunt Souma, who was effectively the last loose end, down. Souma fled from the corrupted girls and big bad back to the lab, where he found the Exstia unit and used it to transform into a magical girl. The newly named Shiori fights them 1V5, loses and is fucked by the girls and big bad, only for the aforementioned PP transfer plot to happen, weakening the girls and giving her the strength to try and overpower them all and solo. The girls are still corrupted though, and use their remaining power to back the big bad up during the climatic showdown. Shiori still kills the big bad and passes out, and the corrupted girls decide that instead of killing Souma as originally planned, they'll corrupt his female self, Shiori, and use her to revive big bad. They create Phantom Selves of their former personas to manipulate Shiori under the premise of cleaning things up, all the while slowly corrupting her to eventually fall and join them.

When the jig is up, Shiori is about to fall to despair, only to find out that by absorbing PP back from the girls way back when she first transformed, she actually took in part of their original consciousness who tell her not to give up and to run away. She escapes back to the lab where they talk about how their minds were separated from their corrupted bodies and now they all reside in her. This escalates into a final 1V4 plot where you can either continue to fight or give up. Continuing to fight results in Shiori destroying the 4 corrupted girls with her signature move, and she continues to protect the city while looking for a way to revive the 4 girls (who now reside as little "angels on the shoulder" in her head/exstia device)

Last edited:
Alright, so the game's plot is a what-if of 3's full corruption route. There are only a few endings (about 4-6.) Mostly bad ends from the wrong choice and a true/"good" end. The choices are all easy and clear-cut, it's basically a "keep fighting" or "give up" kind of thing. I did true end first since I figured it'd be the longest, and got through that one in a couple hours. As for the story:

The big bad has beaten all the girls and he goes to finish male protag off. Male protag uses exstia unit (forget what they're called) the loli gave him and transforms into a girl (Shiori) to fight the big bad. Since he's a male using the unit which was meant for girls, his body gets transformed into that of a girl's, and she ends up absorbing some PP from each of the beaten girls (explanation is that their power originally came from them fucking him in the first place, so it's just the power going back to where it belonged), giving him the power of all of them combined and she solo's the big bad before passing out. She wakes up with the girls telling him about how she defeated big bad and how she'll eventually return to his normal male form, but first they have to clean up all the leftover monsters.

During second fight with the monster of the week, a masked version of one of the corrupted girls show up. They fight Shiori and fuck her before their unbrainwashed counterpart shows up with a surprise attack and they flee. This repeats (with possible bad ends with the accompanying monster of the week) until you get to the corrupted loli. At this point, we find out that the premise was a little different from what was initially set-up. The Big Bad hadn't just beaten the girls, he had already fully corrupted them and they went out to hunt Souma, who was effectively the last loose end, down. Souma fled from the corrupted girls and big bad back to the lab, where he found the Exstia unit and used it to transform into a magical girl. The newly named Shiori fights them 1V5, loses and is fucked by the girls and big bad, only for the aforementioned PP transfer plot to happen, weakening the girls and giving her the strength to try and overpower them all and solo. The girls are still corrupted though, and use their remaining power to back the big bad up during the climatic showdown. Shiori still kills the big bad and passes out, and the corrupted girls decide that instead of killing Souma as originally planned, they'll corrupt his female self, Shiori, and use her to revive big bad. They create Phantom Selves of their former personas to manipulate Shiori under the premise of cleaning things up, all the while slowly corrupting her to eventually fall and join them.

When the jig is up, Shiori is about to fall to despair, only to find out that by absorbing PP back from the girls way back when she first transformed, she actually took in part of their original consciousness who tell her not to give up and to run away. She escapes back to the lab where they talk about how their minds were separated from their corrupted bodies and now they all reside in her. This escalates into a final 1V4 plot where you can either continue to fight or give up. Continuing to fight results in Shiori destroying the 4 corrupted girls with her signature move, and she continues to protect the city while looking for a way to revive the 4 girls (who now reside as little "angels on the shoulder" in her head/exstia device)

Damn that sound great, i just love when corruption is done so well like here when they do turn against the MC or their allies in case the heroine was the MC, bonus points for me sinc eit hink this series also has ntr (wich btw was it all 3 main games that had it or just some? like wich did it best?)

You covered the good ending, what about the bad one? xD do we see a corrupted form of the MC?

PS: i mean the last bad ending, wich is usually the one that counts sinc eit has the most plot alongside the true ending (as in we get to see mor ecorruption, most of the time at least)

Last edited:
Damn that sound great, i just love when corruption is done so well like here when they do turn against the MC or their allies in case the heroine was the MC, bonus points for me sinc eit hink this series also has ntr (wich btw was it all 3 main games that had it or just some? like wich did it best?)

You covered the good ending, what about the bad one? xD do we see a corrupted form of the MC?

Long story short, yes, she does. As for NTR, as far as I remember all the main games had it, as the corruption scenes in general were just Souma getting NTR'd by the monster/villain being fought. First one had main girl getting brainwashed, then brainwashing Azalyn? or whatever the "rival" girl's name was. Number 2 was pretty much the second girl getting brainwashed and then brainwashing first girl, and 3 had several corruption/NTR scenes. IIRC the loli's older sister brainwashed the girls, too. And of course there was the big bad's story-long corruption/NTR plot that led to this game's what-if scenario. Speaking of which:

During the final fight with the corrupted girls, there's a moment when the 4 corrupted girls team up and unleash a signature attack on Shiori. Shiori fails to block it in time, and the consciousness of the original girls takes the blow in her place, essentially "dying." In the good end, she continues to fight despite that, finding out that the girl's consciousness merely went back to recovering in the Exstia device. but in the bad end, she gives into her despair and fear of being alone. She takes the corrupted Exstia's hand and decides to join them so they can stay together, and the 4 corrupted girls welcome her to the team. Before she can truly become a part of the group though, they tell her she has to make up for the sin of killing big bad. To make up for this sin, they'll use her womb to revive him, and they stick her in the same kind of pod the main Exstia did her final corruption scene in in Exstia 3. She gives birth to a revived big bad and the pod closes, and when it opens back up, she's also a long-eared, pink-haired girl. She does her corruption transformation scene and has pure love sex with big bad and main corrupted Exstia, then proceeds to slaughter the earth with him and the 4 girls.

There's then a timeskip to her and main corrupted exstia giving birth to big bad's children.

Anyone else have any fun with it or any other games in general?

I had some fun with a really small game recently: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ422694.html, is not a super good game but despite the many flaws i feel like the dev had the right ideas, for example while the corruption itself was inmediate it actually depended on how you played it and the dev went out of his way to write in universe reasons for the plot device wich i liked, and the corruption had an impact on the dialogues and narration and even the maps, i hope next corruption/ntr game they make like this fixes some of the problems (too little scenes with the main girls and the ntr wasn't really strong xD)

I had some fun with a really small game recently: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ422694.html, is not a super good game but despite the many flaws i feel like the dev had the right ideas, for example while the corruption itself was inmediate it actually depended on how you played it and the dev went out of his way to write in universe reasons for the plot device wich i liked, and the corruption had an impact on the dialogues and narration and even the maps, i hope next corruption/ntr game they make like this fixes some of the problems (too little scenes with the main girls and the ntr wasn't really strong xD)

What was it about? And can you give an example of the corruption?

What was it about? And can you give an example of the corruption?

The corruption involves some evil god mostly, magic, MC, parasites taking over their hosts, etc, if anything i am anoyed they each weren't shown more (unless of course there is more than 1 scenario wich is hinted at, i have to try playing again to see).

The first 1 that happens to your party involves a paladin (i think its a paladin) picking up a cursed rosario wich is instant corruption aparently (i think some text mention that the person themselves can't do anything but someone else can break the rosary to free them) she then not only leaks information to the enemy but actively works to undermine the group from within (offering "advice" that only leaves another girl vulnerable, passing the rosario around, etc).

Here is where i complain: its a good premisse and idea but its done too quickly!! I don't mind the instant corruption itself since there is some plot relevance (i mean evil gods must be dangerous for a reason right? xD) but we don't see enough of the corrupted person herself doing evil things xD, also some of the corruption methods mentioned don't even show up, like the parasite, i think dialog mentions the trigger and the girl but at least in my playthrough it never happens and i don't have an oportunity to see if its used in any map (it involved getting a girl to slay some infected animals but i never even saw 1)

Anyway i wish i could write the dev to encourage and give some constructive criticism, as it is i got 1 ending but i am too lazy to play more and see if indeed there are more than 1 route xD

EDIT: when i say some methods don't appear i mean they don't affect the main girls, we do see each 1 introduced with some extra girls, i am ok with it being introduced that way but half the scenes aren't even with the heroines themselves xD

The corruption involves some evil god mostly, magic, MC, parasites taking over their hosts, etc, if anything i am anoyed they each weren't shown more (unless of course there is more than 1 scenario wich is hinted at, i have to try playing again to see).

The first 1 that happens to your party involves a paladin (i think its a paladin) picking up a cursed rosario wich is instant corruption aparently (i think some text mention that the person themselves can't do anything but someone else can break the rosary to free them) she then not only leaks information to the enemy but actively works to undermine the group from within (offering "advice" that only leaves another girl vulnerable, passing the rosario around, etc).

Here is where i complain: its a good premisse and idea but its done too quickly!! I don't mind the instant corruption itself since there is some plot relevance (i mean evil gods must be dangerous for a reason right? xD) but we don't see enough of the corrupted person herself doing evil things xD, also some of the corruption methods mentioned don't even show up, like the parasite, i think dialog mentions the trigger and the girl but at least in my playthrough it never happens and i don't have an oportunity to see if its used in any map (it involved getting a girl to slay some infected animals but i never even saw 1)

Anyway i wish i could write the dev to encourage and give some constructive criticism, as it is i got 1 ending but i am too lazy to play more and see if indeed there are more than 1 route xD

EDIT: when i say some methods don't appear i mean they don't affect the main girls, we do see each 1 introduced with some extra girls, i am ok with it being introduced that way but half the scenes aren't even with the heroines themselves xD

Dang! I wish more games showed some good post-corruption content. The scene where they fall is all well and good, but seeing what they do after the fall is just as good, if not better! It actually makes me miss some of those old MAIKA and Heat-Soft games. Though the games were very formulaic, they at least had some post corruption shenanigans that the characters got up. And of course the harem route.

Dang! I wish more games showed some good post-corruption content. The scene where they fall is all well and good, but seeing what they do after the fall is just as good, if not better! It actually makes me miss some of those old MAIKA and Heat-Soft games. Though the games were very formulaic, they at least had some post corruption shenanigans that the characters got up. And of course the harem route.

Do you know of any? If it has ntr even better, sadly the only ones that you didn't mention (maika and heat-soft's titles) or exstia series that i can remember right now are the Taimanim games, sort of, Asagi 3 is the one that really jumps to my mind.

Even manga or novels (in fact novels mor ethan manga, at least i can translate those myself more easily xD) reccomendations with post corruption are ok. (and again if they have NTR even better but not required)

unfortunately dont have any off the topic of my head, but ill be sure to spill if i recall some.

and dang, ysphere? There's one i havent heard in awhile.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've known this forum since 2015 but none of the topics really caught my attention, so I didn't stay here long (sometimes I come back to find DRM crack for few eroge) until yesterday while I try to find more info about CG exstia collab with otogi frontier, I really lucky to found this thread is exactly had the same fetish as my fetish.

The first game I played was Zetsubou Mahou Shoujo in 2017 and since then I have been constantly searching and playing mostly eroge or rpg games from some Developer who also have the same coruption works like Herencia , MAIKA, catwalkNero, Heat-Soft, Lusterise, Portion, ZION, Escu:de, Mille Feuille. . .etc Up until now, Exstia series has always been my favorite work. In my opinion, I think a good corruption game should have corrupt transformation, if not, it doesn't lose much prominence to me, for example the way ZION or a bit of Triangle's corrupt scene tries to stuff it. on the bad router. I also like works with after stories. Until now, there are quite a few games with an after story segment, mainly I simply want to see the story after the heroines get corrupt, take off their transformations and do everyday life.

Further more, I also regularly look for other works like manga, novel with corruption tags, my 2 most favorite artists are inoino and satou kuuki (another are 尻戦車, 柊ぽぷら, 孝至) and coincidentally, there are quite a few people in this thread who love these two artists like me, so I immediately created an account to direct discussion more =))

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've known this forum since 2015 but none of the topics really caught my attention, so I didn't stay here long (sometimes I come back to find DRM crack for few eroge) until yesterday while I try to find more info about CG exstia collab with otogi frontier, I really lucky to found this thread is exactly had the same fetish as my fetish.

The first game I played was Zetsubou Mahou Shoujo in 2017 and since then I have been constantly searching and playing mostly eroge or rpg games from some Developer who also have the same coruption works like Herencia , MAIKA, catwalkNero, Heat-Soft, Lusterise, Portion, ZION, Escu:de, Mille Feuille. . .etc Up until now, Exstia series has always been my favorite work. In my opinion, I think a good corruption game should have corrupt transformation, if not, it doesn't lose much prominence to me, for example the way ZION or a bit of Triangle's corrupt scene tries to stuff it. on the bad router. I also like works with after stories. Until now, there are quite a few games with an after story segment, mainly I simply want to see the story after the heroines get corrupt, take off their transformations and do everyday life.

Further more, I also regularly look for other works like manga, novel with corruption tags, my 2 most favorite artists are inoino and satou kuuki (another are 尻戦車, 柊ぽぷら, 孝至) and coincidentally, there are quite a few people in this thread who love these two artists like me, so I immediately created an account to direct discussion more =))

What's your favorite aspect of corruption?

I used to open this thread like daily a few years ago, when I could literally play corruption eroge literally everyday lol.
Opening this thread again after such a long time feels me with some sad feeling of nostalgia, yet seeing that it's still active (animefan_09 is somehow still here too XD) made me happy XD

Sorry for the rant.

Anyway, any good corruption game the past year or so?
I used to play every single corruption game that exist (even from the 2000 or earlier maybe), but since I don't have much free time now, I have to be kind of selective.

Venus Blood series (The corruption ones) might be my favorite, although the latest installment corruption is kind of bland, other than the single "main heroine" where it's really good.
ExStia was really good too, the alternate animation was something else, especially the first time I watched it, I was totally excited and surprised. (Corrupted Yuri-sensei is the best :D)
I played dragon mahjong darkness (Kanzenban) recently, and it was quite good(learning mahjong was kind of fun too) lol

Honestly rather than new games (apart from ExStia series) the most exciting news these days is are the transaltion of various titles, recently even Inyouchuu got a translation.

Anyone played a game like this before?

The only information I have to go off is that at a bad end your female heroine gets taken over by a slime and changed into a slime girl (probably has others too) and I'm pretty sure you can keep playing awhile longer as the slime girl, I believe its from around 2012 or so and uses a point and click map that is not RPGM engine based. I believe the main female heroine transforms from school outfit to hero?

The game features a city like top down isometric city map where you point and click on locations.

anyone played anything that sounds like the game information above? I have done so much digging but turned up nothing :3 ty

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]