Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Nothing new but this end of the month, Triangle should be releasing one game. There might be corruption, but I can't tell.

http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Products/Final/index.html

Nothing new but this end of the month, Triangle should be releasing one game. There might be corruption, but I can't tell.

I'm guessing it was only supposed to be there once? lol

The game looks fun though. I remember playing another one in the series last year and having fun with it!

hello sages and evil lords out there i have play a few tittle of corruption/brainwashing and was expecting a few recomendation
game that i played:
saimin yuugi loved this one studio:Staffing
kyounyuu series studio: lune
saiminjutsu series studio: Black Rainbow
Ane Ane Double Saimin studio: poison
kangoku series
i really like hypnosis games and havent played a lot of corruption (but i like to play a few) so please recommend a few
only please avoid game that contain:
GANGRAPE ( or atleast max of 2 scenes i dont mind if its a game that has a bad ending with this)
GORE ( I DONT MIND that it has a few scenes)

please sages and master out there recomd a few!!

you can check VNDB there's a relation tab where it has the timeline

Yeah i checked but omg, i find it hard to believe allt hsoe games are related, or at least important (as in share the same MC or some important character are in them), mostly the older ones.

Yeah final ignition has basically everyone cameo-ing for a short period.with the main focus on princess tear.

Anyone of you familiar with the art of unpacking VN? Or knows anyone who is good with it? I really want to unpack this triangle game I want to get the transformation sequences and some voice files but after hours of trying I failed xD Anyone good with it can provide me any advice?

Are there any new good corruption games?
I remembered the good old day with MAIKA and heat-soft hahaha
Although my favorite one would still be Yamizome Revenger by Escu:de tho

Nope. As far as I know, there hasn't been any corruption games for a while. The only one released in this month is a "remastered version" of an old game. I am not so sure about those smaller doujin release...

Quite a few good doujins actually, what was your last game? TS souma?

You can't beat Torisan if you're talking corruption doujins. Maybe Takeda Hiromitsu but he's long since fallen to the dark side of emotional NTR...

Are there any new good corruption games?
I remembered the good old day with MAIKA and heat-soft hahaha
Although my favorite one would still be Yamizome Revenger by Escu:de tho

There a new RPG game call ソルルイ after mini by Enokippu it have hypnosis, brainwashing and corruption as well i belive.

Yeah, I know. I think there isn't many good corruption games. Even the storyline for most corruption games have been bland, but I'll take what I can. Sooner or later, we might have more difficulty getting these stuff.... Those companies that focus on corruption have been disappearing one by one. Heatsoft, Maika...

Discovery was a good one, too. No one ever seems to remember them.
Appetite has an April 悪堕ち release.

To be fair, one of the best corruption game for me was crimson lunatics by Triangle.
As far as corruption goes, I'm more inclined towards 闇堕ち (Yamiochi, lit. fallen to the darkness/ dark side) insted of just 悪堕ち (Akuochi, lit. fallen to the evil side)
To give an example, Yamizome revenger and crimson lunatics were more of a yamiochi game, while Tossen is more of an akuochi game.

The one that I dislike relative to the others are 催眠 (Saimin, hypnosis) and 洗脳 (Sennou, brainwashing), (and I can't stand Possesion xD) since it feels like a different character altogether instead of the same character slowly degenerating (of course there are exceptions).

I'm quite a daydreamer myself, and most of my fantasy (for lack of better terms) are usually the "bad guys" is acting "better" to the main heroines more that the supposed "the side of justice".

Just personal taste though haha.
Been looking for some of those, but they're so niche, I could only thought of Yamizome and Crimson lunatics off the top of my head.

(P.S. Venus Blood also did something along those lines, but with stockholm syndrome mixed lol)

I wish yamizome didn't have the male demon, made it feel weird. If only liberator would get translated, at least MC's possessor was a girl as far as I could tell, but exstia is still top of my wishlist for translations and especially decensoring.

Can someone please recommend some games where the corruption is part of the gameplay and not just
part of a VN ?
The more you have to manage your resources to corrupt, enhance and unlock new abilitys, the better.
I mean Venus Blood is good and all, but flipping a switch and then wait ingame till the corruption
happens is kinda boring.

Does complete version of Tenmei no Conquista have further corruption? How is the ending? I can't seem to find its summary anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.