Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

The quality is not the best but i think it is ok considering how bad most hentai animes are these days. The good part is that GOLD BEAR make 30 min episodes while almost everyone else make 20 min episodes.

I'd rather have 20 minutes of good animation rather than 30 of a not-so-good one.
Speaking of love mary, they are making a mouse pad of the main chick, it's avaible on jlist. And it's only 400$! No, I am not joking. 400$ for a mouse pad. I mean, it does looks nice, but not 400$ nice.

That mousepad looks really dull in the photos, probably 300+ before jlist tax but still.

I remember people liking the teruaki murakami style back when he did the animation for taimanin asagi, but even then I wasn't much of a fan. I think satou kuuki's artstyle might work well with the 'shiny' style that pink pineapple used to have and studios like bunnywalker/antechinus have now.

300+ for a mouse pad is really expensive. It is like buying a non-gaming pc. I couldn't even imagine normal people would ever consider buying it. Well, I like Satou Kuuki's art but this mousepad's colour seemed a little wash out even for me. Would have prefer the colour looked glossy to match their costume glossy texture.

300+ for a mouse pad is really expensive. It is like buying a non-gaming pc. I couldn't even imagine normal people would ever consider buying it. Well, I like Satou Kuuki's art but this mousepad's colour seemed a little wash out even for me. Would have prefer the colour looked glossy to match their costume glossy texture.

I'd say that it'd be difficult to make a usable mousepad glossy but then again no one's going to use this as an actual mousepad in the first place. I guess the majority of the price goes to those implants.

I don't really mean making the surface glossy, I mean making the colour much more striking and vibrant. Is the implant made from silicon? =D

That's what jlist says at least, whatever mj supersoft 2.0 silicon is. I found this http://mousepad.moe/ with other characters, could just be bad pictures on jlist since this site also has some that look dull then look decently vibrant in the next pic

I am disappointed. I wasn't really expecting much, but they really surprised me. Yeah, the ysphere ep 2 has no scene with the corrupted costumes, hell, the only scene where they wear the new costumes is the one from the PV. 0/10 worst corruption hentai adaptation ever.
Jokes aside, it is good, but it really disappointed me with the lack of corrupted costumes scenes. Adapting a corruotion VN just to skip the final result is so... disappointing? I have to rewatch it 'cause the torrent download is taking forever to downoad the last 5%, but for now I'd say it was good (for a golden bear's), but bad regarding corruption.

EDIT:

I actually rewatched it and it was pretty good. Still disappointed for the lack of corrupted costume scene.

Last edited:
I am disappointed. I wasn't really expecting much, but they really surprised me. Yeah, the ysphere ep 2 has no scene with the corrupted costumes, hell, the only scene where they wear the new costumes is the one from the PV. 0/10 worst corruption hentai adaptation ever.
Jokes aside, it is good, but it really disappointed me with the lack of corrupted costumes scenes. Adapting a corruotion VN just to skip the final result is so... disappointing? I have to rewatch it 'cause the torrent download is taking forever to downoad the last 5%, but for now I'd say it was good (for a golden bear's), but bad regarding corruption.

EDIT:

I actually rewatched it and it was pretty good. Still disappointed for the lack of corrupted costume scene.

so about as expected then? Too bad. Well, here's to one day having Elementia animated I guess.

so about as expected then? Too bad. Well, here's to one day having Elementia animated I guess.

That would be nice, I liked Elementia more than Ysphere, having only one girl is better for shorter VN, such as the one from PinPoint.

Ysphere episode 2 was better than the first episode but it was a little dissapointing since the final brainwash was underhelming and they used way too much time in the swimsuit scene instead of using at least 2-3 minutes to make the final scene where Void have sex with both heroines with the corrupted suits (last scene in the game).

Mirror Warrior Valmaiden +M is on sukebei, and for those of you who are using Textractor, I have a text file for the regex filter that fixes the dialogue, let me check what changes I have to make to it and then I'll post it here

Mirror Warrior Valmaiden +M is on sukebei, and for those of you who are using Textractor, I have a text file for the regex filter that fixes the dialogue, let me check what changes I have to make to it and then I'll post it here

Do you experienced a blank black screen with gear icon on bottom right? Somehow i stuck there forever.

Do you experienced a blank black screen with gear icon on bottom right? Somehow i stuck there forever.

Sadly I haven't, although the engine the game runs at is kinda finicky, supposedly runs on java x64? I really don't remember well. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Sadly I haven't, although the engine the game runs at is kinda finicky, supposedly runs on java x64? I really don't remember well. Sorry I can't be of much help.
It's okay, i just want to double check it if anyone else have a same problem with me. Maybe i should redownload it. Anyway thank you!

New to otogi and missed out on this event, is it still possible to get them or is it limited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック